Chapter 8. ~ Why don't we make it true?

The Love Between You And I.

It was almost 11:30 pm when SooHyun saw Kevin holding the hand of Seul. Kevin didn't even know what would he say and Seul too. SooHyun almost wanted to shout because of that unexpected affair. How about the CCTV cameras around them? The CCTV cameras around them were still open and in a matter of fact, their conversation were recorded and their movements. 

 

SOOHYUN: What would we do now? This scene will be aired tomorrow morning. 

SEUL: Oppa. Let me explain. I was just finishing my incomplete composed song when Kevin came abruptly. We didn't expect for this situation actually. 

KEViN: Ne. Thats true hyung. I've been helpi.. *SooHyun joins in*

SOOHYUN: I understand you Seul but the biggest problem here is. I saw Kevin holding your hands. BeLove Kiss will suspect about it, there's nothing we can do. 

KEViN: I was holding the hands of Seul because I was teaching her how to play the guitar well. Its for her to learn faster. Besides, I was helping her to her incomplete song. I'm sorry hyung. *bow her head*

 

SooHyun is right, their fans will mistrust them. Some suspicions will come up on their minds and give them malice. In the middle of their duologue, Kibum and Xander woke up to drink a glass of water. They heard Kevin's voice and went to the living room. 

 

XANDER: What are you guys doing here? Its getting late but you guys are still awake. *wondering*

 

"Oh my. What should we do now? Xander and Kibum woke up and they saw us. We can't escape from the truth. I guess, I need to tell them what really happened. And the cameras, I want to ruin it." Seul thought while listening to Kevin's explanation. 

 

KiBUM: Huh? You are with her since 10:00? 

KEViN: Yes hyung. Nothing happened. I was just helping Seul. 

XANDER: There's nothing wrong with it. But yea, SooHyun is definitely correct. Cameras are around us. 

SEUL: I'm really sorry for causing trouble. *miserable*

KEViN: You don't need to say sorry. Its my fault. *smiles* This is just a challenge Seul-sshi. We can penetrate it. 

SEUL: Thanks for that Kevin. 

KiBUM: Cha Min Seul-sshi. You've caused trouble again! Tss. You should be careful now! Because of you, my best friend Kevin will be on hassle too! *yelled*

SOOHYUN: Stop it Kibum. We should sleep now and forget about it. Only God knows what would happen tomorrow. 

 

The members left the living room and turned off the lights. They brought Seul into her room and comforted her except for Kibum. They all slept with apprehensions. The freaking sound of the alarm roused the members from sleeping. They woke up at 6:30 am and cooked foods. Kevin just ignored the incident last night through sitting beside Seul and talking with her.

 

KEViN: Seul-sshi. Are you still thinking with it? 

SEUL: Ne. I can't get it out of my mind. 

KEViN: Just don't mind it. Just smile like there's nothing happened. 

 

Seul was about to say something to Kevin when Donna suddenly screamed. They all stopped and looked at her. She became the center of attraction. 

 

DONNA: Ahhhh! Guys! *screamed* 

RYMM: What happened to you Donna? 

DONNA: Just watch at the TV. You will be shocked! 

KEViN: Oh my. They didn't delete it. Everyone is watching it now. They showed it. *stood up*

SHELLA: Whats going on with Seul and Kevin? When is this? :|

XANDER: It happened last night. 

 

The incident last night was shown on the TV. Lots of watchers were wondering about it. They all suspected and gave malice about that situation. 

 

DONG HO: Holding hands? Huh? I don't get it! 

SEUL: Can I explain it to you guys? Kibum, Xander and SooHyun already knew about this. I was with Kevin last night. He was teaching me how to play my guitar well when all of a sudden, SooHyun oppa the lights and saw Kevin holding my hands. 

KiSEOP: Is that so? Seul-sshi. Everyone is watching now and I'm pretty sure that they are wondering what really happened last night. This will be written by some writers and will appear in some newspapers. 

ELi: And aside from that, I've also noticed that you two are so sweet to each other. 

SEUL: ... *speechless*

KEViN: I feel so ashamed in front of you guys. :/ 

CRiS: Don't worry Kevin and Seul. We're here for you. We will always support you. *smiles*

KiBUM: I won't. I'm out of it. Although Kevin is there, I won't support them because of Seul. 

SEUL: Okay fine! I don't need your help Kibum-ah. I'm not forcing you to like me! All I want you to do is to show some respect to me. Even just a few! *cries*

 

Seul left them crying and went to her best friend Nannica while Kevin followed her. 

 

NANNiCA: What happened? Why are you crying? 

SEUL: I'm tired of being hurt Nannica! I don't want to see him anymore! 

NANNiCA: Who? Kibum? Waeyo? *sigh*

KEViN: Yes. Its Kibum. Kibum just said mean things to Seul-sshi. I guess, Seul can't endure those stupid things anymore. 

SEUL: Why are you here Kevin? *smirks*

KEViN: I followed you. I'm worried about you. You don't need to cry over him, if he hates you then ignore him. Crying is worthless. Its just nothing. 

SEUL: You're wrong oppa. Crying doesn't mean I'm weak. I'm used to it. 

 

Kevin wiped the tears of Seul and hugged her but Seul broke the hug. Nannica just comforted Seul and gave advices. Kibum was worried about Seul but he didn't show it. He can't stop himself from thinking of Seul's condition. When Kevin hugged Seul, it was also recorded and aired on TV. Days were passing by, the suspicion of their fans was added and it became a big issue in Korea. Kevin was with Seul while reading the news about them. 

 

SEUL: "U-kiss Kevin and Aphrodite Seul's unknown relationship"? *reading* 

KEViN: Omo. What are we gonna do now? They thought we're in a relationship because of some moments that we have shared. 

SEUL: Argg! :/ Unknown relationship? We cleared it up, right? But they didn't listen to our explanation. Rumors are really spreading. 

KEViN: Seul-sshi. Can I ask something? 

SEUL: Ne. Mwo? [Yes. What?] 

KEViN: Its.. Its so hard for me to ask you. Its a bit humiliating. Why.. Why don't we make it true? What I mean is, why don't we just make their suspicion true? 

SEUL: ... *her eyes widen* 

KEViN: I'm sorry for asking you that. The only reason is.. Is to stop the rumors about us. They won't stop talking about us until we don't reveal our true connection. They don't even listen to us.

SEUL: Aniyo! Sorry Kevin-sh. I can't accept that. Can you give me a chance to think of it? 

KEViN: Yea sure. I'm not forcing you. Its just my idea. :) 

 

Seul left Kevin and went outside of their house to breathe some fresh air. When all of a sudden, she saw Min with Kibum. 

 

MiN: I'll be leaving you now. Take care of yourself, okay? *smiles*

KiBUM: Oh. Yes. Thanks for the gift that you brought. Take care too. 

MiN: I love you my boy. *hugged and kissed Kibum on the cheeks*

KiBUM: I love you too. *hugged Min back*

 

"He hugged Min back and Min kissed him. Why do tears keep falling from my eyes? I promised to myself that I won't cry over him. I'm so stupid!" Seul said while heading to Kevin's place. 

 

KEViN: Seul-sshi. Did you just cry? Where did you go anyway?

SEUL: I didn't cry. I just went from the outside of the house. *smiles*

KEViN: You have reddish eyes! Outside? Woah. I bet you saw Min and Kibum. 

SEUL: Yea. I saw them. They're so sweet. *jealous* Kevin-ah. About your question earlier. I.. I've accepted it. 

KEViN: What? *startled* So, you mean.. You're my girlfriend now? 

SEUL: Yes. From now on. :) 

KEViN: I never thought that you would concede to my question. I still have something to confess. 

SEUL: Whats that? 

KEViN: My question earlier wasn't a joke. Its true Seul. I do love you since I met you. You caught my heart with your charms and attitude. I've been keeping this secret because I know you don't love me but I'm glad you're my girlfriend now. Please accept my love for you with a warm welcome. I don't care if you don't love me. All I know is I love you so much. 

SEUL: I can't believe Kevin. Why didn't you tell me that before? I already accepted your love and don't think of the thing that I don't love you because I love you too, so much. 

KEViN: Really? Thank goodness you love me too. You're mine now. :) *hugged Seul*

 

"I lied to Kevin. I love him but not the way I have loved Kibum. I was just constrained. This time, I will be true to Kevin although my heart is still focus to Kibum. I will be sweet to him. But the reason why I was constrained is because of his relationship with Min. I'll try to love Kevin more than everything." Seul thought while hugging Kevin. 

 

On the same day, Kevin and Seul revealed their true relationship. It has become a big issue in Korea. They also revealed some photos and let the media interview them. Some fans didn't accept their relationship but as a true BeLove Kiss, they did accept it. They were also chosen as one of the sweetest couple in KPOP Industry because of their revealed pictures together. 

 

- END - 

Chapter 9 is coming! :)