Chapter 4. ~ Start of something different.

The Love Between You And I.

After 2 days, Rose couldn't really make her decision. Something was really bothering her, she couldn't even think properly. Her best friends were forcing her to contact Kristine and Lian to tell them that they want to be a K-Singer someday. One night, Rose was watching on her laptop, she was watching on Music Core at KPOP Flash. While her best friends were watching on TV. 

 

ROSE: Wow. SNSD members are so cute! Aigoo. But wait. U-kiss isn't complete? Huh? Where's Kibum? Naaaa! Why did I notice that? Stupid me. 

NANNiCA: Rose! Come here! You will be surprised and hurt when you see this! Faster! 

ROSE: I'm coming! Tss. 

SHELLA: Look. Its an interview of Min and Kibum. 

ROSE: ... *startled*

DONNA: There are lots of questions in my mind. Why does Kibum love Min? Whats the best reason of courting Min? 

ROSE: Argg! :/ I was watching Music Core when you suddenly called me! You shouldn't have did it! *tears fall* 

NANNiCA: I'm sorry.

ROSE: Its alright Nannica. Sorry for that. I was just carried away with my emotions. :| I'll be going to my bed now. I'll just turn off my laptop and sleep. Sleep early guys. We still have work tomorrow. Good night. *smiles* 

 

Rose turned off her laptop and headed to her bed. She was holding her cellphone with her. She took the phone card of Kristine and Lian and stared at it. 

 

"Should I call them and tell that I've finally made my decision? I'm confused! I shouldn't have just watched the interview of Min and Kibum. ~ Rose! Think of it!  I don't want to disappoint my best friends but.. Ahh. Okay! I'll call them."  Rose thought. 

 

Rose called Kristine first and Kristine answered it. 

 

- PHONE CONVERSATiON -

 

ROSE: Hey Kristine. This is Rose. 

KRiSTiNE: Oh. Hello Rose! Good evening. Whats your purpose calling me at this point of time?

ROSE: About our duologue last night. Umm. I... I've finally decided. I'll go with you guys, I'll accept your invitation. 

KRiSTiNE: Are you sure? Make sure that its your final decision.

ROSE: Yea. I'm sure! 100 % sure! 

KRiSTiNE: Okay. Meet us tomorrow on Lotte World tomorrow at 9:00 am in the morning so that I can elaborate it further to you. Got it?

ROSE: Yes! Got it! Thank you Kristine. I'll be going off now. Bye. 

 

After the short conversation of Kristine and Rose, Rose immediately went to her best friends and talked to them. 

 

SHELLA: I thought you were sleeping now?

ROSE: No. I was just kidding you guys. *laughs*

DONNA: Eh? Haha. LOL. :) 

ROSE: I talked with Kristine earlier. 

NANNiCA: And?

ROSE: And I said that I've made my decision. She told me that we have to meet them tomorrow at Lotte World. So you better sleep now guys. We're going to Lotte World tomorrow at EXACT 9:00 am! *smiles*

SHELLA: Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh! Really? Aren't you kidding? Woah! My dream! Haha. Thanks Rose. *smiles*

 

Rose went first to her room and fixed her bed. She can't stop thinking about the interview of Kibum and Min earlier, it seemed like, it was imprinted on her mind. She has been speechless at that time, because of thinking of it, she forgot to write on her diary and skipped a page. 

 

Rose woke up early and she also roused her best friends. She remembered that she didn't write on her diary last night but she just ignored it and continued arranging her things. At 8:30 in the morning, they left their apartment and went to the Lotte World. On the same place, they saw Kristine and Lian standing on and waiting for them. 

 

KRiSTiNE: Omo. They are here. *smiles*

SHELLA: Hello. Good morning! Sorry if we're late. Donna is so hard to wake up. 

DONNA: Tss! Shella! Don't expose my secret! Haha. *laughs*

LiAN: So lets start. *smiles* Listen to me attentively, okay? If you're going to be a K-Singer, you need to undergo in a training. You should undergo in a rigorous training process before being allowed to debut. 

ROSE: Huh? Rigorous? *startled* 

KRiSTiNE: Yea. Its not easy to be a K-Singer! *smiles*

LiAN: Umm. Your looks isn't a problem, you guys are good-looking and have talents. *smiles* 

ROSE: I need to admit something. The reason why we don't know how to speak Korean language is... We're from Philippines. How could we speak and understand Korean?

LiAN: Forget about it. I already knew from the start that you guys are from Philippines. ~ We will enter you in an entertainment called JYP Entertainment. No worries, we will be going to get a teacher that can teach you. *smiles*

NANNiCA: Wow! Unbelievable. *startled* 

KRiSTiNE: There's a lot of rules. Are you sure that you guys want to be a K-Singer? 

NANNiCA: Yes.. I'm sooooooo sure! *laughs*

KRiSTiNE: Can we enter you in JYP Entertainment tomorrow? 

ROSE: Whaaaaaat? Tomorrow? Are you kidding me? Geezzz. 

KRiSTiNE: Yes. I'm serious.

ROSE: Okay. Lets just meet again here tomorrow. We're ready. *smiles*

 

Rose with her best friends returned to their apartment. They were so nervous at that day, they prepared their things and prayed before going to bed. They woke up so early and meet with Kristine and Lian again at the Lotte World. Kristine and Lian left them on JYP Entertainment and they promised that they will visit them everyday. On that entertainment, Rose with her best friends met Rymm, Rianne and Cris. They have been close friends. 

 

Every time Rose sees Kibum and Min, she was gaining strength and hardihood. It was so hard for Rose to study Hangul but still, she was doing her best to master it. After one and one-half (1 1/2) year, the JYP Entertainment manager decided to make a girl group and NH Media is going to handle it. Rose, Shella, Donna, Nannica, Rymm, Rianne and Cris were the chosen ones. They couldn't believe that they were chosen. By next month, those 7 girls will debut on four major music shows in Korea and make their first mini-album. 

 

"I spent almost 11/2 years here in JYP Entertainment and finally, our dreams have come true. By next month, we will going to debut and perform on 4 music shows here. I will finally see U-kiss and have a revenge on Kibum. We will be working with U-kiss because NH Media will handle us. Thank you Kibum for inspiring me to go here, this circumstances that I'm experiencing right now, its all because of you. You're the reason behind this, I don't wanna be a fan girl anymore. You brought me here, you should be the one who will end this. This is just the start, a start of something different!"  Rose wrote on her diary. 

 

Everyone knew this news and they were waiting for it. But it seemed like, everyone wasn't interested of the new girl group. NH Media's manager told U-kiss members about this and they were startled. 

 

MANAGER: Hey guys! I will handle a new girl group and you guys will be working with them. *smiles*

ALEXANDER: Whaaaat? Oh yea! Thats great! We will be working with girls now. LOL. I mean, we will have friends again. *laughs*

DONG HO: Whats the name of the group?

MANAGER: The name? Hmm. It's APHRODiTE. I made it. Haha. There's a big meaning about that name. You will be astonished to their looks! 

SOOHYUN: Ap.. Eyphro? Eyp?! Argg! What? Haha. 

KEViN: Eyphro? SooHyun hyung! You're wrong. Its APHROdite not EYPHRO! *laughs*

SOOHYUN: Mianhaeyo. My mistake. 

ELi: Their name.. It sounds interesting. *smiles* 

KiBUM: I wanna see them. If I don't like one of them from the start, I won't accept them. If I don't like their moves and voices, I won't really accept them! Never. 

MANAGER: Oh Kibum-sshi. Why are you acting like this? You've really changed since you've had in a relationship with Min. 

KiBUM: We don't have time to talk about Min right now. Who's their leader?

MANAGER: Oh. Their leader? Good thing that you asked me that. I haven't asked her name. But they told me that their leader has a nice voice. *smiles*

KiBUM: If their leader makes a futility things. I will kick them out of here. 

ALEXANDER: Kibum-ah! Don't say that mean things. Whats happening to you? Is that the real you?

KiBUM: Sorry for that but I mean those words. I wasn't kidding. I was being serious!

 

Kibum was being true to his every words, he wasn't kidding. The members were wondering why did Kibum change a lot since he became the boyfriend of Min.