Chapter 2. ~ Its all my fault.

The Love Between You And I.

The next day, Rose woke up early at 5:00 am in the morning. She was wondering why do her best friends are still sleeping. She scratched her eyes and went to the bathroom to wash her face, after she washed her face, she saw Shella standing outside of the CR. 

 

SHELLA: Rose. ~ You're so noisy. You've interrupted my sleep. :/ And last. Why did you wake up at this point of time? Tss. 

ROSE: We have class today. Don't you know? Okay. I'm sorry. *smiles*

SHELLA: You weren't listening to Sir Cruz yesterday, he announced that we don't have class today. You have a wet face, go get a clean towel and wipe your face! And go back to sleep. 

ROSE: Eew. I didn't realize that I haven't wiped my face. Okay! Sorry. *laughs* Go back to your bed and sleep back! Sorry for the nuisance. 

 

Shella went back to her bed and slept while Rose didn't go back to her bed. She went to the kitchen and cooked a breakfast for her best friends. She had nothing to do, she was so bored but she didn't want to rest. All of a sudden, Rose felt something weird again. 

 

"Uh? I'm feeling it again. My heart is screaming Kibum's name. ~ I can't stop thinking of him, when I woke up, he was the first thing that came up on my mind. I'm falling in love with him. I'll just accept this fact, I can't deny it. I couldn't stop myself."  Rose said with a low tune of voice. 

 

Rose kept thinking of Kibum all the day. She waited for her best friends to wake up but luckless, she can't wait for her best friends to wake up because she was on a rush. She had to go to her father and left a letter for her best friends, she prepared some foods and bought her composed songs and her guitar. She was planning to sing with her father. ~ After few hours, Rose arrived on his father's house. 

 

ROSE: *knocked on the door*

DAD: *opened the door* My daughter! Ahh. I miss you so much. Come in. *smiles*

ROSE: Where's Mom?

DAD: She went to a Mall with our maid to stroll and buy foods. 

ROSE: Oh. Speaking of foods, here, I brought and cooked foods for you. I also brought my composed songs to sing it for you. *smiles*

DAD: Great! While I'm eating those delicious foods, sing it for me. 

 

Rose picked her guitar and composed songs to sing for her father. She sang beautifully and smoothly, her father was amazed. Her dance skills and singing skills were from her father, she inherited it from her father. 

 

DAD: Wow. You do really have a nice voice my daughter. Improve more your singing skills and dance skills, I know you can do it. *smiles*

ROSE: Yea sure! If you say so. *laughs* Dad, I have problem right now. 

DAD: Whats that?

ROSE: Don't be mad at me and don't be surprised when I tell it to you. ~ I think I'm in love. 

DAD: Huh? To whom?

ROSE: You do know U-kiss, right? I'm in love to one of their members. I'm in love with Kibum. I don't know! It just started last night when I fell his picture on the floor. I stared at it and I felt like something different. My heart, it was beating so fast lat night. >.< 

DAD: Haha. First love, right? *laughs* Its okay my daughter, I understand you. Its normal in your age and besides, you're already 16 years old. But don't try to stop yourself, okay? I'm saying this sentences.. Don't shirk your study, okay? Although you're in love with this guy named Kibum, spare for yourself. *smiles* 

ROSE: I know that Dad. Thanks for your advice. You're the best Daddy! :)) I thought you would be mad at me. Haha. 

 

After 2 hours, the mom of Rose came abruptly from Mall. She was startled when she saw her Mom. She just bowed her head and tried not to speak in front of her. 

 

"Dad. ~ I'll be leaving now. Take care of yourself and your health, okay? Its getting dark now. I'm sure, my best friends are waiting for me. *hugged her Dad* Mom, I'll go now."  Rose said.

 

Rose left her parents and returned to her dorm. She saw her best friends playing around and watching music videos. She joined them and ate their dinner. She also told her best friends that she's in love with Kibum. They were all surprised when Rose told it but still, they accepted it. 

 

It was getting late and it was almost 11:00 pm when Rose went to her bed and was about to sleep. But before she sleep, she took her diary and wrote on it. Her diary is full of daily activities that she had did this past few days. She doesn't always forget to write U-kiss on her diary. 

 

"I had fun today, I was with my father and I sang a song with him but this day was really a strange day. I kept on thinking about Kibum and I admitted that I'm in love with him. My father told me that I shouldn't stop myself from loving him and I'll follow her instructions. As of now, while i'm writing this, I'm thinking Kibum and he's driving me crazy! I don't care if he's just a dream or not, I'm happy with it.. I feel like, he's getting bigger in my heart. Okay! I'll admit. HE IS MY LIFE! How stupid I am for saying this? The only thing I know is. HE IS MY LIFE AND I LOVE HIM. I'll die if he loves someone and I'm willing to do everything just to make him mine. I gotta go to sleep now. Good night my diary. I'll be writing again here tomorrow. U-kiss Is Love. ♥ :)"  Rose wrote on his diary. 

 

After 3 months, Rose really loves Kibum. She always tweet Kibum and whenever she's bored, she writes Kibum or 90KKB on a piece of paper or a thing that is available to write in. Kibum is really her life, she promised to herself that Kibum wiould be the only one in her heart, for short, its FOREVER. Until one day, Rose was with Shella when Donna and Nannica were running towards them and told them a miserable and forbidding news. Rose was holding a picture of U-kiss and she was staring at the picture of Kibum. 

 

SHELLA: Oh. Look at these 2 girls. Why are they so tired? *wondering*

ROSE: Oh. Are you guys in a hurry or what? 

DONNA: Huh! *tired* We ran so fast. We have something important to tell you but... Ahh! :/

ROSE: I don't get it. Here's a water, drink this first. Haha. *laughs*

NANNiCA: *drink the water* ~ Okay. I'm not ready. Aish! Its so hard to tell it Rose. I'm getting tongue tied! 

SHELLA: Oh come on! We're waiting. 

ROSE: Tell me. ~ 

DONNA: This is really true Rose. We're not kidding, please calm down when you hear it. 

ROSE: Ok. No worries. *smiles*

NANNiCA: Kibum has a girlfriend. 

ROSE: ... *startled*

SHELLA: Uh? Who? *holds Rose' hand*

DONNA: Its.. Its.. Min. 

NANNiCA: Its Min of Miss A. The pretty vocal singer of Miss A. ~

ROSE: I.. I.. *tears* ~ I can't believe that he's in a relationship with Min. *crying*

DONNA: Sorry Rose. We couldn't believe too. I've noticed it too, he always tweet Min. We just have to accept it. 

ROSE: No... I.. Can't accept it! *crying*

 

Rose ruined the picture of Kibum and screamed. It seemed like she couldn't really accept it. 

 

SHELLA: *stopped Rose* Rose! Stop it! Its accomplished okay! ~ *tears* 

ROSE: No! I won't stop! Its all my fault! I fell in love with someone who doesn't even know me! I fell in love with Kibum! He doesn't even know that I exist! *tears*

SHELLA: I know. I feel the same way too! But do you think that Kibum would know this? Huh?! 

ROSE: ... *stopped*

DONNA: Shella is right. So, please stop it! I can't bear seeing you like this.

NANNiCA: We won't just stand here and look at you being like that. 

ROSE: I'm sorry guys. ~ I got mad at Kibum and Min now. I hate Miss A now. I will revenge and I'm planning to go to Korea and be a K-Singer! I would use someone and make everything just to make Kibum fall in love with me! *tears* 

SHELLA: Thats a sinister idea Rose. 

ROSE: I know. But even though I'll do this stupid thing, I still love Kibum. Okay. Call me stupid, rattle minded and everything you want to call me! 

DONNA: Is that so? We won't let you go to Korea all by yourself and we won't let you do that crazy thing. 

ROSE: No, I would still do it. 

NANNiCA: Everything would be fine someday. ~

 

Rose with her best friends went to their dorm and talked about the problem but Rose is really a hard-headed girl and stubborn. Until, her best friends can't stop him, they just adhered to Rose' decision. Rose wrote everything she wants to say on her diary. All of her dissatisfaction to Kibum and Min. She cried all the night and she tried to kill herself but her best friends stopped her. Still, she's still thankful that she has had best friends like Shella, Donna and Nannica.