Chapter 13. ~ I was just a fan girl.

The Love Between You And I.

 

*Kibum stood up from his bed and thought of something.* 

 

"I should go to Seul now and let her know about these! Argg. I can't take this anymore! She was just a fan girl and she doesn't deserve to be in here! I hate her man!"  Kibum thought while he was looking for Seul. 

 

On the same day, Seul immediately went out of their room when she found out that her diary was missing. She hurriedly look for Kevin. While she was walking, she met Eli on the hallway. 

 

SEUL: Eli oppa-sshi. Have you seen Kevin-ah? *shivering*

ELi: I haven't. Waeyo? [Why?] 

SEUL: Argg. The most precious thing to me is missing! Omo. I need Kevin oppa. I have to prospect it! :| 

ELi: *speechless* I.. I have no idea.. About what you're talking about Seul. 

 

The reason why Eli got speechless it was because, he already knew who took the diary of Seul secretly. Seul was shivering at that time, since Eli wasn't speaking a little word and saying some mendacious things, Seul left him and ran towards KiSeop. 

 

KiSEOP: Oh. Seul-ah. You okay? Are you in a hurry or what? *surprised*

SEUL: Oppa! My diary! Its missing. Have you seen it or do you know the person who stole it? *stifle*

KiSEOP: Ah yea. You're diary? Umm. *don't know what to say* Its on the hand of.. Of.. 

 

*KiSeop remembered something. He remembered the thing that Kibum told him.* 

 

- FLASHBACK - 

 

KiBUM: Hey KiSeop-ah. Do you want to exchange with me? I heard that you plucked Nannica's. 

KiSEOP: I don't want to. Why? I'm contented with Nannica. *smiles*

KiBUM: Because I got Seul's! You know.. I hate that troublesome girl but I'm a bit interested. Know why? Because I'll be able to know the hand-written secrets on her diary. 

KiSEOP: Ahh. Nevermind. Just accept that you got Seul's. Oh well, good luck! Hope the Aphrodite members won't know this unavailing thing that we did. 

KiBUM: Ne. Its good-for-nothing actually! Haha. *laughs* 

 

- END OF FLASHBACK - 

 

SEUL: Hey! KiSeop oppa-sshi. Do you know who? If you know.. Can you please tell me? Please? I'm begging! That thing is the most important item to me. 

KiSEOP: Its.. I don't know the one who stole it. Sorry. *lied* 

 

"Its our task. It shouldn't be revealed and knew by the girls. If I'd tell Seul about that, I'm dead! She shouldn't know about these. Manager Park-ah will kill me."  KiSeop thought as he bowed his head. 

 

While KiSeop and Seul were talking, Kibum came rushing towards them. He abruptly grabbed the hand of Seul and pulled her. Kibum was walking so fast at that time, he was planning to take Seul on the exterior of the house. When they were on the first floor of the house..

 

SEUL: Whats going on here? Aww! You're hurting me! Stop it. Let me go! *pissed*

 

"Okay! You want me to let you go and stop hurting you? Fine! Then tell me.. Whats this silly thing?"  Kibum told Seul as he raised and showed the diary to Seul. 

 

SEUL: *startled* Thats my diary! Give it back to me sneaker! 

KiBUM: Sneaker? I'm not a sneaker! Its just my responsibility to steal this thing from you. All the members did it and know what? I plucked yours! I was so unlucky! *yelled*

 

Seul pushed Kibum. Kibum fell and dropped the diary unexpectedly. Seul ran as fast as she can while Kibum quickly stood up and followed Seul from running away. Seul went outside of the house, Kibum reached her and stopped her. 

 

KiBUM: *grabbed the hand of Seul* Do you think that you won't be found out? Huh? Geez! I already read some pages in your diary! 

SEUL: You did? *startled* You found me out.. 

KiBUM: Yea. I did and I found out everything about you, where you from, who are you and etc. But I don't still even know why are you here. I just stopped from reading when I was on the middle of being in love with me. 

SEUL: I don't know what I am gonna say. *failing*

KiBUM: *took the diary from Seul* You were just a fan girl before. You were just one of our die-hard fans! Now I know the means of calling you the "Undefined Idol". 

SEUL: *subside* Yea. You're right. I was just a fan girl. One of your die-hard fans and I loved you Kibum-sshi but you don't still know why I am here, whats my purpose being in here. 

KiBUM: Yea. I know! I'm just gonna read the other pages on your diary sooner or later. I guess, I should inform the other members and especially.. Manager Park about this, am I right? *teasing*

SEUL: Nooooooo! Please? I'd do everything you want me to do. Just don't instruct them. 

KiBUM: You'd do everything? Then break up with Kevin! 

SEUL: I can't! 

KiBUM: You told me that you'll do everything. Argg! :/ What the heck Seul-ah. 

SEUL: I won't separate with Kevin oppa-sshi. I love him! 

KiBUM: Fine! Then.. Follow me. Stop calling me "Cute devil" and eternally follow my instructions. You okay with that? All you have to do is to FOLLOW ME.

SEUL: Ahh. Ok fine. I agree with that.  Although its hard for me but please, don't force me to break up with Kevin. Even though you know that I loved you, Kevin still has a space on my heart. 

KiBUM: Naaa! JUST FOLLOW MY iNSTRUCTiONS! I didn't say anything. I'm not forcing you to break up with Kevin. Tss. 

SEUL: Okay then. Can you return my diary to me? I need it. 

KiBUM: Return? Are you kidding me or whaaaaat? I won't give it back to you. I still need to read some pages here. Haven't finished it yet! :P

 

*Seul was almost crying while she was having a strife with Kibum.*

 

KiBUM: Stop crying. It won't help you Seul-sshi. Pity fan girl. 

SEUL: Stop calling me "Fan girl" if you want me to stop calling you "cute devil"! I'll just go now. Thank you for those sentences you have told me, I'll mark your words. *tears*

 

Seul ran covering her eyes. She didn't even know where she'd go. SooHyun and Dong Ho noticed that she was crying, they tried to follow her but ended up rendering. Seul just went to their practice room and cried on a corner, she didn't lock the door since no one was around. It was so dark in the room. 

After a few minutes, Kevin arrived with Alexander. They were from "The MWave" and hosted it. 

 

SOOHYUN: Kevin. I saw Seul crying and running. 

KEViN: Huh? Why? 

DONG HO: I don't know why. We tried to follow her but we surrendered. *ashamed* 

KEViN: Where is she? Do you know? 

SOOHYUN: I don't know. Sorry for that. 

KEViN: I'll try to find her. *left SooHyun and Dong Ho* 

 

- END -

Chapter 14 is coming! :)