~ nine ~

I wanna kiss your neck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eomeonim I came to ask for your permission to take your daughter as my wife, just like you told me to"
"Well, I can't say no anymore, seeing my daughter this excited.I honestly thought you would ask sooner I've been calling you my daughter in law for four years already. It is about time that you actually put a ring on it"

"Unnie?" Shuhua asked looking at the older girl who was in deep thought.

Miyeon was ripped out of her short fantasy. "Hm?" she tried to get her head back into the real world.
"Do you dance as well as your mother?" Shuhua asked the girl curiously.
Oh no, I knew this was coming
"Well, I'm nowhere near my mother's skills. I like to dance as a way of expressing myself. Like when I'm excited or happy I just naturally start to dance, but it's not like her dancing. Do you know what I mean?" Miyeon tried to explain while she was fumbling with her fingers. Shuhua shook her head "Not really unnie." Miyeon stood up from her bed. "Well while I didn't inherit my mother's talent for dancing, I still like to do it because it's fun. I don't care how I look  as long as it makes me happy." Miyeon said taking Shuhua's hand and pulling her up from the bed. The younger girl followed her unnie to the middle of the room, where she stood holding her hands smiling at her. "You probably like to dance too if you recognize my mother... so do you want to dance with me, maybe?" Shuhua got shy again looking at Miyeon's waiting eyes, she didn't feel comfortable to dance in front of her unnie. What if she woud think that she moves oddly. "Dance? Like right here?" Miyeon nod her head" Yeah just for fun. Let's dance." Miyeon said connecting her phone to the Bluetooth box. Shuhua heard  that her unnie put on Ariana Grande's seven rings. She really liked the song and was listening to it everytime she was taking a shower, she would always sing her heart out to the lyrics. Her unnie in front of her already started to move to the rhythm. She looked at Shuhua who was still not moving" Come on don't be shy I know you like this song" Miyeon said giggling and taking her hand to twirl her around. "Oh I know let's get a chair like in the music video" Miyeon said already grabbing one of the chairs and positioning it in front of her. She sat onto it and started to move seductively to the melody. Shuhua followed her body movements with her eyes, she felt like she was getting a private show from her unnie and her cheeks flushed red again. She was about to turn away, when her unnie took her hand and sat her down on the chair. "Bae Shuhua, Bae Shuhua, Bae Shuhua" her unnie started cheering her on. She felt like it would be worse if her unnie would be the only one dancing so she  tried to copy the original choreography and mixed it with a few covers that she had seen on youtube. "See! I knew you had it in you!" Miyeon said clapping her hands. Until then Shuhua was too focused on the music and her movements that she completely forgot that her unnie was still standing in front of her. She quickly stood up from the chair "Unniiie" Shuhua whined walking behind her and hiding her face on her back. Miyeon was confused that Shuhua was shy again  when she just delivered a fierce performance a second ago "What's wrong Shuhua?" The shy girl was attached to her back again, just  like she was at the trick art museum.
Is this a habit that she falls into when she is embarrassed?
Miyeon tried to turn around but Shuhua latched onto her back, she tried to move hectically but Shuhua was good at keeping up with her. "Yah Shuhua, you're just playing around!" Miyeon said laughing. The young girl finally detatched herself from her back and stood in front of her giggling as well. "Unnie you look funny when you dance" Shuhua tried to unnie and poked her stomach. Miyeon giggled because she was ticklish "And you looked like you practice every day secretly. I guess I just discovered your secret that you're a dance maniac" Miyeon back. She was really surprised when she could see that Shuhua moves like a professional dancer. "Shuhua where did you learn to dance like that?" Miyeon asked her with genuine interest. The young girl plopped down onto Miyeon's bed. The older girl mimicked her and sat down on Soojin's bed so that way they were facing each other. "I always liked it and so does my mother, hence why we are big fans of your mother. During middle school and high school I joined a hip hop dance group and it was really fun to perform on the street and be cheered on by strangers, but I knew that my mother would never accept it as an actual career choice, since I'm the only heir of her law firm it has always been set in stone that I'm going to major in law. Don't get me wrong I have a strong sense of justice and I get really mad when somebody is faced with injustice or is harmed in any way so I actually like the work." Shuhua concluded and fanned herself. She felt a bit hot after their short dance break. Miyeon on the other hand had listened to her with great interest. She liked the way Shuhua's presence would change when she would seriously talk about something personal. "I didn't know you majored in law until now. I would have never guessed." Miyeon said watching the young girl flip her long hair over and putting it up. "Well you never asked me so I never got the chance to bring it up." Shuhua said smiling at the girl facing her. It was silent for a moment, but it felt less awkward than before.
*Growl* "Shuhua are you hungry?" Miyeon asked laughing at Shuhua's growling stomach. The young girl  faced the windows in embarrassment.
"I'll make us something. I also feel a bit hungry now." Miyeon said standing up to pat Shuhua's head. The young girl turned towards her when she felt her hand caressing her hair "Unnie can I help you?", she asked looking up. Miyeon shook her head "No I'll make something quick, get comfortable." Shuhua nod her head and fished out her phone from underneath the covers. She wanted to look through her gallery and sort out the pictures they had taken today, though most of them were on Miyeon's phone. Shuhua scrolled through until she saw the photos she had secretly taken from her unnie. The first one was of her in the black light exhibition. She really liked the way her unnie's silhouette was pitch black against the blue glowing butterflies. It was almost as if she had a galaxy behind her.
Ah , I just have to set this as my new lock screen it looks like it is out of a dream world
The following one's were taken at the restaurant when Miyeon crouched down to talk to the little girl. She didn't know why but her heart felt really warm when she saw Miyeon talking sweetly to the little girl. She felt the need to capture this moment. Miyeon was patting the younger girls head and was revealing her eye smile. 
She will probably be a sweet and funny mom just like her mother...
Shuhua giggled when she saw the next one of her unnie eating Jjajangmyeon, it looked like her head was completely submerged in the big bow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter