~ fifteen ~

I wanna kiss your neck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: Heeeey so this is my confession. I absolutely fell in love with Mimin (MiyeonxMinnie) and that's why I had a tough time continuing this ... Like I feel really bad for jumping ships but I still want to finish this and I honestly still wholeheartedly ship Mishu and Misoo..
Also I'd like to recommend you one of my favorite Mimin fics, please check it out on archiveofourown:
I know a Monster who is scared of Love  (and You, my darling are Fearless) by itsjustnoise 
It's honestly so good but too short  there's also a second one that I'd like to recommend but it really isn't for everyone....
Now back  to Mishu /Misoo (^v^)


"Feeling better now?" Yuqi nudged Soojin's shoulder. The girl had dozed off again "Yeah, a lot ..thank you" Soojin replies smiling at her slightly shorter friend, but her expression changed swiftly "Do you think this will ever go away?" Yuqi cocked her head curiously "What exactly do you mean?" Soojin took a glance behind her, the three remaining girls had just gotten out of the restaurant. "My feelings." 
Yuqi inhaled deeply she was torn between her friends
Do I tell her to let her go because Miyeon is interested in Shuhua and let Miyeon live out her infatuation or do I tell her that there is hope for her and Miyeon....
They are both my friends and I should support both of them but seeing Soojin hurt this much
aaaah Minnie is going to whoop my for this
"Yuqi?" Soojin asked "Are you okay? You look kind of worried" Yuqi grasped Soojin's hands between her own. She lead her to sit down on a nearby bench below a big maple leaf tree "That's because I am. I didn't know if I should tell you or not, but I want you to be happy Soojin and I am sure that you can make her happy too." Soojin was confused but listened patiently to her friend. She could clearly see Yuqi struggling to tell her this. "I don't want you to lose hope after what I tell you, but I want you to be brave and take your chance Soojin." Yuqi lowered her gaze, she couldn't look her in the eyes and tell her what she was about to say. "You see, Miyeon and I talked and I am pretty sure that she is interested in someone" Soojin's face fell but she managed to smile weakly, it came out lopsided "I kew that this was bound to happen" Yuqi felt Soojin's hands tremble "But I don't think it's too late Soojin. I think that if you would finally take your chance... I don't want you to spend the rest of your life regretting this. I mean when there is friendship then there is also a foundation for love to blossom. Look at Minnie and me, Soojin. Are you and Miyeon really that different from the two of us?" Soojin wanted to answer her, but she felt unable to form any coherent words. This felt all too similar.




"Hey how is my second daughter doing today?" Seulgi exclaimed brightly 
"Hi Seulgi eomma thank you for answering so fast I know that you are really busy these days" 
"Oh don't worry honey I was just about to take a break anyway." She grinned the same toothy grin that she had grown to love on her best friend
"I think your performance video is great. From my point of view there's nothing I could actually do to improve it. If there isn't anything that you wanted to change anyway...." 
"Really? Thank you. If you say that it's great then I don't want to change anything." Soojin smiled revealing her eyesmile.
"How are you doing anyway? I just called Miyeon and she said you're out." 
"I'm at my auntys place. I just felt like I needed some time to myself before all gets too busy again, just to clear out my head a bit"
"You're right it's important to sometimes kick your feet back and enjoy lazing around. And since you are very hardworking not like my daughter, who is lazing around every day, you really deserve to take these breaks"  Seulgi laughed at her own joke, but Soojin could only muster up a small smile.
"Soojin, my dear is there something bothering you? In the last few weeks  your smile doesn't quite reach your eyes anymore. Did somebody upset you?" Seulgi could only think that the cause of Soojin being unhappy must be related to her own daughter because Soojin didn't talk to her about it yet. She usually talked to her about her worries as if she were her own mother.
Soojin shook her head. "No, really it's nothing."
Seulgi didn't believe her weak answer.
"Oh well then nothing must be something very big on your shoulders. Soojin dear, you know that you can talk to me. Everything we talk about stays between the two of us as always."
Soojin looked up again, she couldn't tell her best friend's mother that she was hopelessly in love with her daughter. That was not a possibility, but she knew that Seulgi was very persistent when she worried about someone. "I just .... It's my own feelings. I feel like a mouse trapped in a dead end. I know a way out, but I'm too afraid to take it...." 
"Oh Soojin, I'm sure there is a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter