~ two ~

I wanna kiss your neck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Omo Soojin-ah"
Shuhua looked at the girl standing in the door frame straining her neck to take a better look at her, she thought that she had seen the girl before.
Oh it's the ice cream girl from earlier!
Her  appearance changed slightly from an hour ago , the perfectly styled bangs were now clinging to her forehead as a thin layer of sweat had formed.
Her ripped Jeans and shoes had a few drops of ice cream splattered on them. Her expression seemed like an odd mix of concern , annoyment and frustration. Soojin disposed the two melted ice cream cups into the bin next to the door. She threw her head back and fanned herself. She averted her eyes towards Miyeon and took a deep breath to compose herself.
"Yah Miyeon unnie, why do you always get yourself into trouble? I was worrying about you when you didn't show up!" 
Soojin frowned upon Miyeon, but her eyes immediately softened when she saw how badly injured she was.
"I'm sorry I made you worry Soojin-ah. Shuhua and her mother immediately helped me when it happened. I really forgot that I've left you waiting." Miyeon explained in a timid voice. Shuhua really thought shy Miyeon couldn't be any cuter.
Miyeon averted her gaze from Soojin to her own hands fiddeling out of nervousness. Miyeon always felt like Soojin had a very motherly side to her and when she scolded her like that she almost sounded like her own mother. She knew that Soojin deeply cared for her. Looking  between the two girls Shuhua tried to find out what she could do to help Miyeon in this situation, but right when she wanted to but into their conversation Soojin approached Miyeon and put her right hand softly on Miyeon's cheek,"Does it hurt?" Soojin asked with concern in her eyes. Miyeon lifted her head at the comforting contact. Revealing her cute eyesmile she shook her head and put her hand on top of Soojin's. Shuhua could hear that Miyeon took a deep breath, almost as if she was relieved at her friend's reaction.
"Thank you, to both of you for taking care of this clutz." Soojin said bowing to Shuhua and her mother. Only then Soojin's eyes widened when she took a look at Shuhua's face. "Omo, you're the ice cream girl, aren't you?" 
I actually gave that title to you first but oh well.
"Yes we already met, shortly after we left , Miyeon shi fell down and we picked her up to get medical support." Shuhua explained in a calm matter while looking at Miyeon. 
Her mother glanced at the three girls, touched by the concern of the third girl she couldn't help but smile. She didn't want to disturb their little moment , but they still had a lot on their plate today."Shuhua, now that Miyeon's friend is here we should start to unpack properly, I have to leave tonight and I wouldn't want to leave you in an unorganized mess." Shuhua nodded at her mother knowing that she would have to leave in about two hours. She stood up and took a glance at Soojin who now took a seat next to Miyeon her back. She felt like she could trust Soojin to take care of Miyeon. "I guess I should get going now. Please take care of her well." Shuhua tried to address Soojin with a smile.
Shuhua had already turned her head , when Miyeon quickly grabbed Shuhua's hand before she could take another step . "I,  ehm Thank you Shuhua , and of course Thank you to Shuhua's mother as well. I owe you. Maybe I could show you around campus when I feel better." Miyeon said grinning. Shuhua would love to see her again especially a certain smile. She thought this girl could be really funny. "Or you could come by tonight to my room. Soojin and I are roommates. We're in 205, you're welcome anytime" Soojin nodded at her suggestion. 
Shuhua gave Miyeon's hand a squeeze, she felt excited at the probability of seeing her so soon."I'd like that." Shuhua replied with a small smile.
Good one you didn't seem desperate Shuhua you can pat yourself on the back later.

 She her heels and left the two girls in the room, but not before sneaking a last glance at a special girl.



"Mom, why did you pack this much stuff? I don't think I need 14 bottles of fabric softener." Shuhua said giggling at her mothers frantic attempt to juggle six bottles at the same time. Her mother loved doing the laundry which is probably why Shuhua loved the smell of fabric softener as well , but she didn't think she would be able to do it as neatly as her mother. "I wouldn't want you to walk around in that same green shirt of yours for weeks."
She really didn't think she would not change her clothes in days, or would she?
"Mom, you worry too much, I think I can handle washing my own clothes. What's so hard about it anyway? You just throw it into the washing maschine press a few buttons and it comes out perfectly fine." Irene couldn't believe what her daughter had just said. She furrowed her eyebrows and pinched the bridge of her nose."Honey, that's exactly not how it works. You have to seperate them and wash them at different temperatures with different laundry detergents. But don't worry I have already prepared a fool proof system in the bathroom where you can sort your clothes." Shuhua didn't want to think about what kind of contraption her mother would have invented to help her make the laundry. 
Maybe that's why she spend the extra cash to get me a single room.
Knowing that there was little she could contribute to help her mother, Shuhua took a glance outside of her window.
She always loved to study the landscapes from windows. It felt like she secluded herself into her own little bubble, but could still see the rest of the world.
There was nothing extraordinary outside of her room, just a few trees and a path leading towards the gate seperating the apartment complex from the campus. A few stray leaves had already changed their colour into dark reds, bright yellows and soft golden tones. Autumn was coming. She could see a girl hurrying from the gate towards the apartment complex with a few bags in her hands. She felt at peace for a moment, alomost as if time had stopped.
*knock* *knock*
"Yes" Shuhua heard her mother answer. "Hey, it's me again. I wanted to know if you needed some help unpacking." Shuhua turned her head to look at the girl standing in her room" Wow, you get to have all this by yourself?" Soojin exclaimed while she looked aro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter