~ seven ~

I wanna kiss your neck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Kyaaah you need to check out Mishu's Vlive titled TJ my Mishu heart just exploded 。゚(TヮT)゚。 
 ♡\( ̄▽ ̄)/♡
I decided to incorporate a few snippets.
Also snaps to our queen Shuhua who called out the mf who was spreading hate comments. (ノಥ益ಥ)ノ
Let's get this hater and teach him a lesson Neverland!
Yuqi also uploaded a Vlive she looked so cute \(≧▽≦)/


"Unnie, are you sure I'm doing this right?" Shuhua asked trying to jump up high in the air frequently. Miyeon giggled at the little girl flapping her arms, capturing her movements with her phone "Shuhua you look like an angel!" Miyeon said showing her phone screen towards the young girl who was trying to catch her breath. Behind her was a wall that was painted in a heavenly setting complete with cupids and angels and because Shuhua jumped high enough she pefectly positioned herself to align her body with one pair of wings so it looks like they belong to her. "Unnie it's your turn now." Shuhua said excitedly pointing towards a painting that resembled snow white and the seven dwarfs. Miyeon walked towards the wall already getting into position "Unnie wait, I have something for you." Shuhua said taking out a red cloth from her bag. She walked behind Miyeon, asked her unnie to crouch down in front of her and smoothed her long locks down her back. She pulled the red cloth through the nape of her neck and tied it at the top of her head. Shuhua quickly turned her unnie around so that she would face her. After a few adjustments Shuhua was pleased with her work. "How is it?" Miyeon asked Shuhua shyly. "You really look like snow white unnie. It suits you well." Shuhua said smiling and giving her a thumbs up, she got into position to take the photo.
The only thing missing is a red lip.
Shuhua thought touching her own red lips, but quickly shook her head.
"Unnie hold your hand up as if you're holding a plate. Yes a bit to the left. Perfect now smile unnie." Shuhua said showing her own pearly whites while taking a few dozen pictures of her unnie. She always enjoyed taking pictures especially if they were funny. "Can I see it?" Miyeon asked Shuhua running towards the young girl.
Why is she flapping her legs like that? She looks like an anime figure lifting her feet up high..what a silly unnie
Shuhua quickly tried to hide the phone from her unnie putting it behind her back, she was having fun getting on her unnies nerves, but Miyeon managed to loosen Shuhua's grip by tickling her sides."Yah Shuhua why are you like that? Do I look funny?" Miyeon asked giggling at the small squirming girl.  Shuhua tried to hold in her laughter, but  her unnie continued to tickle her mercilessly. "Unnie please stop I'll give you the phone." Shuhua begged bursting out laughing. Miyeon finally took the phone and looked through the pictures "They turned out fine why didn't you want to show them to me?" Miyeon said patting Shuhua's head "I'm just messing with you unnie." Shuhua said quickly snatching the phone and running away. Miyeon was left dumbfounded. Shuhua just left her like a whirlwind.
"Shuhua-yah where are you?" Miyeon asked walking around.
Maybe she's hiding in the dark....
She entered the black light exhibition looking for the young girl, but she quickly found herself immersed in the artwork. Thousands of radiant blue butterflies were flying together in formation accompanied by a few stray petals, Miyeon thought she experienced a breeze as if they had just flown past her, when she suddenly discovered a blue face hiding in the dark.
Miyeon burst out in loud laughter "Shuhua-ya!" She approached the girl hiding in the corner, holding her stomach from laughing too hard. "You are so white, that your skin is glowing!" Miyeon said ponting and laughing at the girl who's face was wrapped in a soft blue glow."What do you mean? My skin is glowing all the time." Shuhua said flipping her hair and strutting away from Miyeon who was still laughing at the girl.
She totally looks like the moon face emoji.
Shuhua sat down on a nearby bench crossing her arms and pouting at her unnie who walked towards her with a big smile on her face. "Shuhua?" Miyeon nudged the small girl, but Shuhua turned her back towards her unnie and continued to pout. "You're laughing at my face." Shuhua mumbled through her teeth. Miyeon scooted closer to her friend putting a hand on her arm "Don't be mad. You'd think you look funny too. Besides I'm just laughing because you're so white that the black light works on your skin! I didn't even think that was possible." Miyeon said chuckling. Shuhua looked at her unnie who greeted her eyes with a big smile. "You know that I think you're really pretty Shuhua. I especially like your face, you look like a princess to me and I already told you so." Miyeon said softly caressing the younger girls cheeks with her thumbs. Shuhua tried to hold back a smile, but ended up forming her lips into the tiniest smile
Miyeon couldn't restrain herself from cuddling Shuhua's head. "Why are you so cute Shuhua?" Miyeon asked not particularly expecting an answer.      "I was born like this." Shuhua mumbled, while her head was still being squished by her unnie. "Unnie will get you everything you want, wait for me." Miyeon said kissing the crown of Shuhua's head, hopping towards the integrated café. "Shuhua took the time scrolling through the pictures she had just taken in secret. She photograped Miyeon's backside against the hundreds of twirling butterflies that were illuminating the room. She really liked how they turned out and would surely save it as her lockscreen later on. Of course her unnie didn't have to know about that.

"I got you Boba, a chocolate chip cookie, a red velvet cupcake and cider." Miyeon said balancing the multiple items in her hands. Shuhua looked in awe at all of her favorite items "Unnie how did you know? I love all of these!" Shuhua said gratefully receiving the items and stuffing with the red velvet cupcake.She just now realized that she had gotten slightly hungry. Miyeon looked content at the girl munching happily and sipped her iced americano. "I just guessed right." She said chuckling and wiping the corners of Shuhua's mouth with her thumb. Shuhua looked at her unnie who was about to her thumb.
No don't do that!
"Unnie!" Shuhua yelled quickly yanking Miyeon's hand away from . "What is it?" Miyeon replied looking puzzled and surprised."It's embarassing." Shuhua said in a low voice looking away. Miyeon cocked her head towards the shy girl. She could see that her milky skin was tinted in a soft pink. "Why is it embarassing? I'm your unnie after all." Miyeon said teasing the younger girl. "Yah unnie don't be like that." Shuhua whined annoyed at the older girls teasing. Miyeon laughed and hugged Shuhua again "You're just too cute when you're embarassed" Miyeon replied cradling their bodies. "Unnie! Stop I'm not a baby!" Shuhua said annoyed trying to escape Miyeon's grasp."Ok, fine I won't baby you anymore." Miyeon said crossing her fingers behind her back, smiling innocently. The young girl swiftly resumed eating the desserts. "Unnie do you want some too?" Shuhua said offering a piece of cupcake. Miyeon nod and opened , waiting and looking into the young girl's eyes.
She is making me embarassed again.. but you didn't think I would just feed you
Shuhua proceeded to guide the piece of cupcake towards Miyeon's mouth, but just before it would reach it's destination she quickly put it into her own mouth laughing at her unnie's surprised face. Miyeon pouted at the young girl who was cracking up all by herself "I really wanted some." Miyeon said fluttering her eyelashes. Shuhua had to give in and put the remaining piece into her unnie's hand. "I'll share with you but I won't feed you." Shuhua said sticking her tongue out, but Miyeon was smiling at her munching on the piece given to her.
Sharing means caring ...so you do care thats's all that matters
"Unnie what should we do next?" Shuhua said waiting for her unnie to finish her drink. Miyeon disposed their garbage and took Shuhua's little hand into hers. "There's a few funny one's left. I'm sure you'll like them." Miyeon said guiding them towards another sector of the museum. Shuhua was surprised to see a few fighting scene's where either you would get slapped, or you would have to high kick somebody else. "Unnie let me do the kicking one! I'm really good at that." Shuhua said running towards the section. Miyeon laughed at Shuhua's eagerness, but wasn't surprised that she'd like it. "Ok Shuhua, you know what to do right?" Miyeon said getting into position to take Shuhua's photo. The girl gave her a thumbs up and performed several high kicks in different variations. Miyeon chuckled at the girl who's moves looked like an odd mix of Bruce Lee and Po from Kung Fu Panda. Shuhua came back breathlessly huffing and puffing, wiping her forehead with the back of her hand. "I looked totally cool didn't I unnie?" Shuhua said proudly looking at the pictures. Miyeon wiped the girl's sweat with a tissue "You totally looked cool. Just like Po from Kung Fu Panda." Miyeon said giggling at her friend. Shuhua looked at her unnie confused "Who's that?" She asked twisting her eyebrows. Miyeon couldn't believe that the little girl has never seen that movie. "Oh we'll for sure watch that tonight" Miyeon said proceeding  to the next section where it was her tun. The two girls took their time going through most of the photo walls taking turns on taking pictures. They laughed at and teased each other, occasionally Miyeon would attack Shuhua with her hugs again, not being able to control herself because she thought Shuhua was too cute. She almost wanted to eat her up like the treat she is.
"Unnie what's that?" Shuhua pointed towards a huge mouth that was wide open. Miyeon turned her head to see what Shuhua was ponting at. "Oh, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter