~ five ~

I wanna kiss your neck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Miyeon you didn't tell me what your major was", Minnie asked Miyeon curiously while filling the hot pot with a handful of vegetables. Miyeon looked up from her spoon pursuing . "I majored in Arts. I loved to paint ever since I was small. I think my mother inspired me to do so. Her way of viewing and describing things to me always had an artsy twist I guess that's how my interest was triggered." Miyeon explained thinking back to the days where her mother would rather draw her a picture to answer her question than try to explain it with words, simply because it could tell more than a hundred words."That's  really cute" Minnie said smiling at the thought of a little Miyeon with a paintbrush in her hand."Why did you choose theater?" Miyeon asked curiously." I'm a big fan of movies and broadway so I always loved watching people perform and one day I just thought, if they can do it I can do it too. I actually took a few courses and discovered that I kind of had natural talent for it. That's when I told myself my career was set in stone!" Minnie said passionately. Miyeon looked into Minnie's twinkling eyes, she thought the girl had the voice to become one of korea's biggest stars, just like her mother. "So tell me, are you single?" Minnie said wiggling her eyebrows suggestively. Miyeon shrugged her shoulders too focused on balancing the meat on her spoon."Yeah why'd you ask, interested in me?" Miyeon replied winking at Minnie. "Ugh, no. Like don't get me wrong you're pretty but not my type of pretty." Miyeon chuckled at Minnie's reaction."Good! You're not my type either." They grinned at each other, knowing what the other one thought, despite just having met them. "So tell me who is it that you've had your eye on?" Miyeon asked nonchalantly.  Minnie bit the inside of her cheek thinking deeply of what she should reveal" She majored in theater as well. I saw her performing together with your roommate. She looks soo cute, almost like a little lion, but then her voice sounds so mature. It's like her voice wasn't meant to be hers." Minnie said describing the small girl who's voice had punched herself into her heart."Mhh do you want me to ask Soojin to introduce her to you?" Miyeon said winking at Minnie."You'd really do that ! I love you Miyeon!" Minnie said throwing her arms around Miyeon who was shocked at Mnnie's sudden outburst."You really are the emotional type" Miyeon said giggling at Minnie who was rubbing her cheek on her cheek."You know what, maybe I should call Soojin right now and  ask her to join us" Miyeon said already taking out her phone. Minnie swiftly took Miyeon's phone out of her hand hiding it behind her back."No don't do that." Minnie said hanging her head low. Miyeon was puzzled as to why Minnie would react like that when she was just trying to help "Why not?" she asked studying the girl's face."They are practicing together right now. She might hear it." Minnie said slowly giving Miyeon her phone back. Miyeon chuckled at the shy girl "You're a little stalker aren't you?" Miyeon replied poking Minnie's stomach to make her loosen up. Minnie tried to swat away Miyeon's hands "I'm not, I just always hear them when I'm practicing by myself. Besides you were eavesdropping on me just an hour ago." Minnie said poking Miyeon's dimple" All right you caught me red handed" Miyeon said holding her hands up "But if the four of us would meet up right now, that would be your chance to get close." Miyeon tried to argue. Minnie thought about it deeply crinkling her nose in the process."Maybe we can meet up tomorrow. Just ask your roommate personally to ask yuqi to join us tomorrow for lunch." Miyeon thought about it. It would be fun to play cupid together with Soojin."OK you have my word. I'll get you a date with her!" Miyeon said a little bit too loud for Minnie's liking who was trying to shush the excited Miyeon."Thank you Miyeon, I can't wait for tomorrow." 


At the apartment Miyeon was pacing around in a cricle trying to find the right words to get Soojin's help."You know it's going to be a simple get together between the four of us and then we'll say something like oh we left the burner on and run home.... no that's stupid, we'll just say that we were supposed meet a prof , no that's stupid too...come on Miyeon be creative this is your strength..we'll say that we are volunteering every friday at our local animal shelter, yeah that sounds like us!" "Miyeon?" Soojin said walking into the apartment "What's up with the selftalk?". Miyeon looked at Soojin who just came back from her dance practice. She wore a sportsbra and a nikey Jacket that was halfway zipped up, paired with her favorite black leggings. Her cheeks were rosy and a bit sweaty. "Uhm, I you know I met this new friend ttoday and they wantted to go on an undercover ddouble date with us." Miyeon managed to stutter. Soojin looked at the girl in front of her who was nervously biting her nails." What do you mean undercover double date. That's makes no sense, besides we're not even dating." Soojin argued while she got herself a fresh glass of water to quench her thirst."I didn't voice my thoughts properly, I didn't want to confuse you. Let's talk about it over dinner when you've gotten the chance to take a shower." Miyeon said looking at Soojin who had refilled her glass for a second time, her appearance made it too difficult for her to concentrate. The black haired girl looked at her roommate and again back to herself when she took her jacket to take a whiff of it." Do I smell that bad?" Soojin asked concerned and a bit embarassed."No, no not at all you never smell bad Soojin!" Miyeon replied quickly and even took a step closer towards her roommate to prove her pont."I just thought you wanted to change into comfortable clothes first and  we could talk while having dinner." Miyeon tried to explain. Soojin smiled at the girl, grabbed a fresh set of clothes and went into the bathroom" That means that you will cook dinner tonight Miyeon." Soojin said and locked the door behind herself. Miyeon knew she would have to cook for the two of them at one point, which is why Soojin taught her in advance. Miyeon prepared a simple meal for them and set out a table. She was pleased with her work when a fresh and steamy Soojin walked out of their bathroom "Good job Miyeon. I didn't think you would be so quick." Soojin said patting her roommate's back."Now, let's talk what did you want from me?" Soojin said taking a bite of Miyeons dish." I met this girl, who also majored in theater, I'm sure you'll know her, and she has this crush on a special girl you've recently been working together with." Soojin nod her head urging Miyeon to continue her story "So over lunch  today we were thinking that maybe the four of us could meet tomorrow for lunch and then the two of us will have to leave because something important came up and the two of them will be left together, which will give them the chance to get to know each other." Miyeon finished explaining the plan and waited patiently for Soojin's answer who was still chewing her food."What do you think Soojin-ah? Won't it be funny to play cupid?" Miyeon said performing the motion of an arrow being shot."Well, will you tell me who it is?" Soojin asked Miyeon who scratched her head in embarassement because she left out the names "It's Minnie who has a huge crush on Yuqi"
*cough* *Cough*
"Soojin-ah are you ok? Do you want me to get water?" Miyeon asked concerned, patting her friends back."Yeah I'm fine I was just surprised you named Yuqi." Soojin said wiping with a tissue. Miyeon looked shocked at her roommate "Soojin, don't tell me that you love Yuqi, because if you do I'll support you first." Miyeon said with puppy eyes looking up at Soojin who looked at her puzzled "No, absolutely not. Yuqi is so not my type." Soojin said almost laughing at the thought of her liking Yuqi. " But there is somebody that Yuqi fancies." Soojin said. Miyeon was sad to hear that."Well what are we gonna do then?" Miyeon asked Soojin, who was trying to remember who exactly Yuqi liked."Miyeon! I remember now! Yuqi doesn't really know who she likes!" Soojin said excitedly "What do you mean? How can you like somebody and not know who you like?" Miyeon said trying to figure out if Soojin's words had a deeper meaning that she didn't get. "Well you know that Yuqi and I were assigned a project together and that's how we met and eventually befriended each other." Soojin explained to the still puzzled Miyeon "And I noticed that Yuqi is always late to practice every Thursday just like today, so I asked her why she made me wait every single time. She was completely embarassed as if she was caught red handed when she explained to me that she likes to sit in the hallway next to the screening rooms and listen to a girl practice her singing. She said that she couldn't help herself but feel enchanted by the charming voice who just so happened to sing love songs all the time." Soojin explained. Miyeon on the other hand put the pieces together "So the girl that she's in love with is the one singing every thursday and guess what?! Minnie just happens to practice her singing every thursday in the screening rooms as well! And she's a totally good singer who is always singing sad songs and eventually bursting out into tears but ..." Miyeon said  getting up from her seat and pulling Soojin up with her. She was jumping around out of excitement "Soojin that means they love each other!" Miyeon said twirling Soojin around who was laughing at her roommates childlike behaviour." We have to help them find each other, it's like we were meant to do this Soojin-ah" Miyeon said shaking her friend in excitement."Alright we'll figure something out just calm down Miyeon. I feel like I just lost all of my energy thanks to you." Soojin said holding her head  in place to reduce her dizziniess. Miyeon on the other hand already send a message to Minnie giving her the ok that their plan will proceed."Now Soojin you have to get Yuqi to join us for lunch and the rest will be up to them" Miyeon said putting the dishes away. "I just hope that we didn't get the wrong girl for Yuqi." Soojin said while she texted the small girl informing her about their new lunch plans. "You'll see they'll be a couple in no time thanks to us." Miyeon replied throwing herself onto Soojin's bed."Now, we'll have movie night to celebrate." Miyeon said patting the spot next to her and patiently waiting for Soojin to get up. "Yah Miyeon you always fall aspleep after twenty minutes and then I don't have anywhere to sleep"  Soojin said annoyed."That's not true you can always use my bed Soojin-ah" Miyeon replied cuddling Soojin's pillow. "Then why aren't we starting our movie night in your bed so that I can just go to my bed later on." Miyeon looked at Soojin who was now lying down beside her. She posi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter