~ eight ~

I wanna kiss your neck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girl in front of her had already reached the dark green gate leading towards the apartment.
"Shuhua slow down" Miyeon said trying to catch up with the girl who kept up a speedy pace.
"I know mom, yes ..., yes I will tell them. Of course she did provide clothes for me. Yes I did eat. No ice cream was just the dessert. Don't worry too much mom. It was fine honestly we didn't even do much. Ok, mom love you too, bye."
Miyeon silently walked behind the girl who was on the phone with her mother.
After she hung up, Shuhua looked behind her shoulder to peek at her unnie "My mom says thank you for taking me in and feeding me." Shuhua said trying to appear as nonchalantly as possible, wiping the ice cream specks off her hand with a napkin. Her hair draped over her face like a curtain.
However, Miyeon knew that the girl got embarrassed again, she looked too cute trying to hide her flushed cheeks. She pulled the little girl's head to her chest and tucked it underneath her chin "You know that we wouldn't leave a little baby like you on the street. Tell her that you're no burden to us but an enrichment. I'm glad that I get to spend my weekend with you,"the older girl said smiling and swaying their bodies. Miyeon hummed in contentment.
Ah, again I'm the baby
"Ok, ok I will. Unnie, can you let me go now? People are already staring." Shuhua said trying to stick her head out of Miyeon's embrace. She felt like she would suffocate if she'd be pressed up against her any longer.
Indeed, there were a few students looking at them,after all they were hugging tightly in the middle of the road, but Miyeon had to give her one last squeeze before she would set her free. "You know I can't help it you're too cute." Miyeon said pinching the young girl's cheeks. She observed the girl who wiped her cheeks in annoyment and tidied her hair afterwards. She was about to start walking again when
Do as much skinship as you can...hand or..
The older girl took the initiative and linked their arms together. Shuhua looked at her curiously furrowing her eyebrows as if she would silently ask her what she was doing, but Miyeon simply smiled brightly at her and pulled the girl firmly towards the apartment.

"AH, why is it so stuffy and hot in here?" Miyeon exclaimed entering the apartment. She opened the windows to let in the cool air. After their long day she felt like a shower was much needed "Shuhua I'm gonna go ahead and take a shower, or do you want to go first?" She asked the girl who was currently taking her shoes off at the entrance."Thank you unnie. Go ahead I'll wait and go after you." Shuhua replied taking off Miyeon's sweater and putting her hair up in a bun. Miyeon paused to watch the girl for a short moment.
She appears a lot younger with her hair tied up. Maybe that's because her squishy cheeks are more exposed..
Though she does look tired and exhausted, maybe I should let her rest until the evening...
She quickly took a shower and changed into a pair of shorts and a black hoodie. When she opened the door, she wasn’t surprised to be met with soft snores coming from her bed. She silently tiptoed towards her bed to take a look at the sleeping figure. Shuhua laid across her bed looking like a starfish. was slightly open letting her hear the soft snores.
Aw she looks like my puppy who used to always fall aspleep as soon as he would lay down.
Miyeon giggled at the thought and pulled her comforter over Shuhua. She was tempted to give her a good night's kiss but decided against it since she would risk waking her up. Silently tiptoeing over to Soojin’s bed she took her time to look over their photos and rest as well. There were so many funny pictures especially the one's where Shuhua was playing the lead role in the action scenes.
I wish I took a photo of her blue face. Soojin would be scream laughing at that
Miyeon was trying to keep her giggles as silently as possible but the picture in her head was too funny. Thinking of her roommate she wondered why she didn't receive a message from her best friend. She would usually contact her as soon as she arrived.


To Soojinie🍒💋

Soosoo did you arrive well? Shuhua and I went to the arcade and the trick art museum today. Next weekend we should all go together😊
Also Shuhua is definitely your style when it comes to gaming 😂
(picture attached of Shuhua on the toy motorbike)
(picture attached of Miyeon as snow white holding an apple)

Miyeon put her phone away and sighed deeply while she held her right arm over her eyes.
A little nap would be heaven right now.
She turned to her side and cuddled Soojin's pillow just like she always did when they had their movie nights. It still smelled like her best friend.
Suddenly she was reminded of her theory that Soojin and her were meant to meet each other. It seemed to be even more real when one day Yuqi pointed out that their natural scents were similar to each other. Miyeon somehow never thought about it before but Soojin really does naturally smell like cherries and she also told her that she smelled like cherry blossoms.Coincidence? I think not! This somehow had to be proof that they were connencted on a whole another level.
She only knew Soojin for a year but Miyeon already loved her like she had always been a part of her family.
She sighed deeply thinking back on how they seemed to drift apart nowadays.
Now that her head was filled with her worries she felt like she won't be able to fall asleep anymore. She slowly stood up and went towards her bag that she left at the entrance. She quickly found what she was searching for. Looking at the photo strip of her and Shuhua's fake wedding photos did make her heart beat faster. Shuhua was just unbelievably pretty and the way she hid herself in the crook of her neck. Miyeon could suddenly feel the skin on her neck tingle as if her body remembered Shuhua's traces. 
Kyaaah what am I gonna do....
Miyeon put her hands on her face trying to hide the blush that was creeping onto her face. She could feel the heat that was radiating from her face. 
Ok Miyeon calm yourself down breathe in ....(breathes slowly in) and out (breathes slowly out)
She decided to pour herself a cold glass of water to calm her nerves. Refreshing herself did cool her down, but her mind was still raging. She needed somebody else's opinion or advice to help her clear her mind. There weren't many people she could openly ask about something that was so dear to her heart. Yuqi would just tell her to listen to her heart again, but that clearly didn't work out in the first place, because she just doesn't understand what it's trying to say....Minnie is propably with Yuqi right now so that falls flat as well...Soojinie doesn't seem like she would pick up her phone any time soon and Tzuyu is probably on a date again. The only one's left were her four hometown friends, but it would feel awkward to just bombard them with her feelings right now when she didn't even text them the last few weeks. 
Ah, maybe I need more friends... 
Miyeon groaned and rubbed her temples in frustration over herself.
"Unnie do you have a headache?" Shuhua asked appearing behind her. Miyeon almost lost her balance because she was shocked by the sudden voice. She held her hand over her heart in an attempt to keep it from jumping out "Shuhua you really scared me" Miyeon said out of breath. "I thought you were sleeping". Shuhua smiled halfway and scratched the back of her head "Sorry unnie, I woke up because I was thirsty." the young girl replied walking towards the kitchen counter where she poured herself a glass of water next to her unnie. "Unnie does your head hurt?" Shuhua asked again looking worried at her unnie. Miyeon had already forgotten her question
She must have seen me earlier...thank god I stopped talking to myself a log time ago
"Ah, it's nothing I just need to drink more water." Miyeon said awkwardly smiling. Shuhua nod her head in agreement and set her glass down. "Unnie I'll take a shower now." Miyeon nod her head smiling at the girl, but Shuhua saw that her smile didn't reach her eyes.
She must be in a lot of pain
"Unnie, maybe you should lay down and rest for a bit. You look tired" Shuhua said putting her hand on her unnie's hand that was still holding onto the counter. 
Miyeon snapped out of it when their hands made contact" Yeah you're right I'll rest while you're in the shower." Miyeon replied putting her other hand over Shuhua's who replied with a smile as well.
Shuhua left and took the clothes that Miyeon had picked out before and went into the bathroom.
Meanwhile Miyeon plopped down onto Soojin's bed. She really needed to rest for a bit or her mind would start to play games with her. Miyeon tried to force herself to go to sleep by blinking as many times as possible until she finally felt unable to open her lids again. 
AN :This actually works

"Unnie"
"Unnie"
"Miyeon unnie!"
Shuhua shook her unnie's shoulder in an attempt to wake her up. Her phone had been ringing a few times and she wanted to inform her but she was sleeping like a stone.
She suddenly remembered what should work every single time. She carefully bend over Miyeon's sleeping figure to reach her face that was facing the wall. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter