~ eleven ~

I wanna kiss your neck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shuhua found herself sitting on a train.
She looked around and saw no other passengers. Hmmm well at least this isn't some train to busan setting. She was curious what her mind had conjured up this time.
Until now she decided to lean back in her seat and enjoyed the scenery. She had taken multiple journeys with a train that looked just like this one.
The seats were really comfy and had red velvet on them. The windows on the sides were really tall which allowed her to take in more of the beautiful mountains that she followed with her eyes, watching as one appeared after the other.
She was taken out of her trance by the feeling of something scratching her thigh.
She looked down to see a bronze poodle looking up at her with puppy eyes. It was still very young since it barely reached up to her thigh. It had really large caramel eyes that were trying to get her under the small puppy's spell, but she wasn't going to give in from the first second. The small puppy sat on its bum and put his paws together as if he was begging Shuhua to give it some attention. The girl giggled at the small creature. It was too cute, she had never seen a puppy do something that looked so human."Do you want me to pick you up?" The small poodle's ears perked up and it started to wag its tail excitedly. Shuhua carefully took the small puppy on to her lap.
Immediately she was greeted with lots of kisses from the small bundle of joy. "Looks like its just you and me on this train" Shuhua caressed the soft and shining fur. The puppy relaxed and cuddled into Shuhua's crook of her neck. Shuhua enjoyed the comforting warmth of the puppy and reclined her seat. She gazed out of the window while continuing to the puppy's fur. Ah ,finally this is something relaxing. I can live with dreams like this. Enjoying nature and the comfort of a cute puppy. She wanted to check if the small puppy had already fallen asleep since it stopped nuzzling its little nose in her neck. But when she looked down,she found no puppy laying  in her arms. Curled up in her lap, head safely tucked away in the crook of her neck was her unnie Miyeon.
"AAAAAHHH"
"WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING AT ME?"
"WHY ARE YOU ?"
"I was a puppy a minute ago what did you expect?"


"AAAAHHH" 
"Shuhua?" Miyeon was stratled by Shuhua's scream "Are you ok?"
"Why are you ?" the young girl was sitting up in her bed and stared at Miyeon who was looking confused back at her.
"Excuse me?" Miyeon replied at the young girls ridiculous question.
"I mean why are you not like I - I you" Shuhua burried her head in hands.
Oh my god Shuhua what did you do
Miyeon giggled at the girl who seemed to have given up on giving her an explanation.
 "Do you want me to get ?" Miyeon replied in a playful voice, she failed to keep up her act and burst out laughing. She stood up from her desk where she had been learning all day long since she wasn't able to fall back asleep. She walked towards Shuhua who still hasn't looked up at her. "Shuhua? Are you ok? You actually scared me when you were waking up screaming"  Miyeon put her hand on top of Shuhua's head. It felt as if she was touching a hot plate.
Somebody must be super embarrassed right now
"Shuhua?" Miyeon tried again. Shuhua slowly raised her head that was beet red right now. Even her ears had turned bright pink. 
Her unnies bright caramel eyes greeted her, Shuhua was immediately brought back to her dream.
I should have known that that goddamn puppy was her .. She propably thinks I'm some kind of weird erted kid after this.
"So, did I look hot?" Miyeon wiggled her eyebrows. Shuhua was practically steaming right now. She quickly took her pillow and smashed it over her unnie's head.
"This is all your fault Unnie!" Shuhua said while she escaped into the bathroom.
She the shower and paced around the small bathroom.
She knows you imagined her in your dreams. Your unnie, that you have spend the last 48 hours with knows that you imagined her . 
Yeah you're ed Shuhua this is just beyond embarassement. No wait maybe when I tell her....no she might think that would be even weirder, like you can't hit her up like "Listen the whole thing is because you were a cute little puppy in my dream and magically tuned into you, and since dogs don't wear clothes you were . Logic right" No, no , no that's not logic what the actual is wrong with me???
Shuhua huffed in exasperation. She got into the shower and let her body cool down. She put her hands against the cold tiles. 
You're going out there and you're going to bow to her and beg for forgiveness, and if she could maybe erase that out of her memory.


Meanwhile on the other side of the wall Miyeon was bouncing around like a bouncy ball.
This is proof she has to be attracted to me if she was dreaming about me . Not just dreaming about me, but me like hello this has to be a sign. But why was she screaming then... Maybe I wasn't all y like in real life in her dream.... maybe I looked disgusting in her dream and that's why she was screaming. Oh no this is not good. That's two steps back. 
Miyeon sat down on her bed, she pondered about all of the possible scenarios that could have happened in Shuhua's dream where she would end up being . But since she was spiraling, all of them left her in a negative light. Now she had to find out. She had to know. It was her body after all, so it was her right, right? She got up from her bed, determined to squeeze out every single drop of information from the young girl. She stood in front of the bathroom door and waited for her prey.

Shuhua put a big towel around her body since she had forgotten to grab her clothes in the heat of the moment. She took a step outside and closed the door behind her. She was startled when she saw her unnie standing closely in front of her.
Ok now is the moment for your apology....god I feel like some ty youtuber that has to make a public apology video..should I like fake cry too? No I wasn't the victim here
"Unnie, I'm so sorry, I-" Miyeon took a step closer and was basically cornering her. Shuhua audibly swallowed. She looked deep into her eyes, trying to find the answer to her question in them."I'll only accept your apology under one condition" 
Oh no, she wants to see you now. That way you're even. That's why she is cornering you when you only have a towel shielding you. I never thought unnie was out for blood. 
"You have to tell me what you were dreaming  about" .Shuhua furrowed her eyebrows. "I , eh unnie"
No, no , no please you'll think I'm a weirdo
"Unnie isn't there something else I can do for you to accept my apology. Like ice cream for a month?" Shuhua tried to negotiate.
Miyeon unnie's eyes darkened, she took another step closer and put her hand next to Shuhua's head on the door. Her warm, funny and silly unnie looked so rough and y? 
Focus Shuhua, this is just the power of Kabedon impacting your senses
"Tell me, in detail" Miyeon whispered next to her ear.
Oh god unnie you're making this so much worse right now.
Shuhua swallowed the lump in she croaked out a small "okay" and saw how her unnie's tense body relaxed. She took a step back and crossed her arms.
"Okay I was on a train, alone at first, then a small bronze, poodle appeared, and it was really cute and even put its paws together as if it was begging to be picked up so I did. I got comfortable with the small puppy in my arms. I looked out the window and when I looked back the poodle transformed into you and I was screaming and you were screaming and I asked wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter