~ twelve ~

I wanna kiss your neck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What's up with you two love birds?"

Yuqi and Minnie flinched at the sudden voice behind them. "Woah Soojin-ah you scared us" Yuqi said dramatically holding her chest while she combed back her poodle hair with her other hand. Minnie smiled brightly and immediately walked towards her friend to greet her with a warm hug" I didn't think you would be back so soon" Minnie said pinching the girls cheek. Soojin saw the slight worry in the girl's eyes. Minnie was always so thoughtful and caring , without words being exchanged Minnie always knew how she felt. Soojin calmed herself before she answered with her signature smile. " I just remembered that I have to finish a project for Ms. Kim's class so I came few hours early" Yuqi furrowed her eyebrows at her answer " But the project was already due on friday? You actually reminded me to send her the file before 3pm" Yuqi was now worried as well, there was no reason for her friend to lie to her.
Ah Minnie-yah you already know don't you
Soojin indeed didn't plan to go back until the late evening but the voice in the back of her head just grew louder and louder, she couldn't ignore it for any longer. It was her aunt who sensed that her niece was not her usual self and  told her that she should probably go back and get a good night's sleep. Soojin sighed deeply " Would you guys like to accompany me towards the dorm. I feel like I have to sit down when I talk about this." Soojin looked at the pair silently apologizing for her lie. The two exchanged a few glances but nodded eagerly. Minnie put her arm around Soojin to provide her with some sort of comfort. She had an idea that this wasn't something unknown that was bothering her friend. Yuqi trailed behind the two sending a quick message to Miyeon that they would be late.

"So care to share what's been bugging you?" Yuqi replied plopping  down on Miyeon's bed. She took one of her stuffed animals and sat it down on her lap, as if it was jus as curious to hear what Soojin had to say. The black haired girl sat down next to Minnie who was sitting  on her bed, waiting for her to share her feelings. She encouraged her to speak by taking her fumbling hands into hers, caressing them lightly to ease her nerves. "I, I think you already know what this is about....after all this isn't the first time I'm coming to you two with my problems." Yuqi nodded " I did kind of get that Deja- vu feeling when we got in here ".


A few months ago


"Soojinie please talk to us, you know that we care about you deeply " Yuqi said softly caressing Soojin's lower back. On the other side of her was Minnie holding one of Soojin's hands. She put a strand of hair behind the black haired girls ear." You don't have to be afraid to talk to us, especially us. Soojin I recognize that look in your eyes...and the way you have been avoiding all of us.. it's just... We just want you to know that we are here for you. Whenever you feel ready to talk about this, you know where to go, we'll be waiting for you." Minnie smiled at her lovingly wiping a lone tear with her thumb. "I just don't want you to bottle all of it inside of you. If you want to cry then you should let yourself cry, you don't have to pretend in front of us" That was all it took for Soojin to finally let the tears fall freely. Her head burried in Minnie's neck and Yuqi hugging her back. She felt safe .Shielded by her friends from the world she could finally let herself go. After a few minutes of soft cries and mumbles of reasuring words Minnie could feel that Soojin's breathing had normalized itself again. Soojin lift her head up revealing her red nose and flushed cheeks. She sniffled before she spoke up with a slightly raspy voice " I'm sorry for ruining your shirt" Soojin tried to smooth out Minnie's shirt that had a big wet spot on it. Minnie just giggles and caresses the top of her head " It's Yuqi's so don't bother"
"Hey, I liked that shirt" Yuqi protested lifting her head up from Soojin's back. "You can have one of mine" Yuqi smiled brightly at that offer, she loves to put on her girlfriends clothes "Thank you baby". Soojin whined when Yuqi was about to stretch over her to steal a kiss from Minnie.
"Yah Yuqi-ah" Soojin protested while she was being squished between the couple. Yuqi laughed hugging Soojin from the back again." Oh I'm sorry I didn't know you wanted one yourself as well" Yuqi said swiftly planting a kiss on Soojin's cheek. The girl pretended to hate it by wiping her cheek with Yuqi's shirt. "Oh come on don't make a face like that I know you liked it" Yuqi said trying to attack Soojin with more kisses who was now squealing and trying to hide behind Minnie. The older girl was just laughing at the two, glad that Yuqi was lifting Soojin's mood up. After a few tickles Yuqi finally got to kiss her prey a second time and was holding her fist up in victory. Soojin got up  looking like a disheveled mess. " Ah seriously Song Yuqi s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter