~ sixteen ~

I wanna kiss your neck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: I'm back after a while...Miss Rona really did beat my and I'm honestly still not completely back to my old self ….. please take care of yourself! Wear a mask to protect yourself and others!
This chapter will feature my favourite friendship (Mimin) I hope you enjoy it (≧◡≦) ♡
I'm looking forward to your comments (Do you think Yuqi or Minnie is right?)



Soojin had drawn the curtains shut. The room was wrapped in a soft lavender tone. Through the dimly lit room they were able to make out her curled up silhouette on top of her covers. She was facing the wall and soft snores were escaping her body. She must have been really tired. Miyeon silently signalled Shuhua to keep quiet. She grasped Shuhua's small hand and led her towards the kitchen. "Shuhua, I think it would be better for all of us if I'd sleep at Minnie's tonight. You have your first real day tomorrow and Soojin really seems to be tired. I want you both to rest properly." Miyeon whispered to her while she lightly grazed over her ear with her fingertips. Shuhua wanted to object, it just didn't feel right for her that she was about to take her unnie's bed, but she also knew that Miyeon probably had something else in mind. "Unnie, it's ok I know that you want to talk to Minnie unnie. I'll scoot over if you decide to come home later" Miyeon smiled sweetly at her offer, she was glad that Shuhua was understanding. She ruffled her long black locks, "It's fine, but I'll come by in the morning to wake you two up. And most importantly I'll accompany you to the janitor to get you inside your apartment." Shuhua pursed her lips into a pout "You sure want to get rid of me as fast as you can unnie" Miyeon giggled at Shuhua's pout "Silly, don’t you want to access all of your stuff? Besides I think you definitely need to pick up your books." Shuhua pinched her own chin "You're right unnie, I almost forgot that it's about to get serious now. Until now it felt like I had spent a weekend with my friends and was about to go back home." Miyeon subconsciously smiled and pinched her fluffy cheeks "That's because you did. You know by now where everything is, right?" Shuhua nod her head. She looked up at Miyeon's eyes. Sparkling like the surface of the ocean that was lit by the moon, they somehow seemed to illuminate the room. She was able to see her own reflection in her unnie's pupils. Again she had that weird feeling in her stomach, the same way it did when they were watching the movie yesterday, "I'll get going then" Miyeon said rubbing Shuhua's shoulder as a goodbye and walked towards the door. The young girl took a second to notice, since she was still bewitched by Miyeon's gaze.
"Unnie", Miyeon hummed in response. "Take care. It’s already dark outside." Miyeon nod her head "Good night Shuhua." Miyeon smiled over her shoulder revealing her pearly white teeth.
"Good night"








"You did what?!" Minnie exclaimed in a high pitched tone.
"I know, I know, but I just couldn't take it anymore okay!" Yuqi took a deep breath "You saw it today.... How can I not do anything if my friend is hurting this badly?" Minnie furrowed her eyebrows "So what does that make me? Am I the bad friend now, because I didn’t do anything, is that what you're trying to say?" Yuqi took a step closer trying to take Minnie's hands, but she flinched back trying to keep the distance between them. "That's not what I meant. Minnie, I just want to help her...... Have you seen her eyes? She looks like she's about to fall apart at any moment." Minnie scoffed "Yuqi did you even, just for a second think about Miyeon when you revealed this to Soojin? You know that it takes two to form a relationship. I just don’t understand why you are meddling with their relationship. You didn’t even think about the potential consequences." Yuqi leaned her back on Minnie's desk "I know that it takes two. I really thought about it and honest to god, to me they already look like a couple. What do we do that they don't do?" Minnie grit her teeth while she watched Yuqi fumble with her fingers. "Almost nothing besides the obvious, right? So why is my thought so farfetched to you that maybe Miyeon will love her back. We know that she loves it when somebody is showering her with love." Minnie was clenching her jaw. "Yuqi, listen to me now. What you did is not acceptable. You’re giving Soojin hope when you know that Miyeon just started to fall for somebody. I know that it is still early, but there is definitely something between Miyeon and Shuhua, even a blind person could see that. She even texted you this weekend asking for your advice and you cheered her on. And now that you did this... don't you feel like you're stabbing her in the back?" Yuqi interrupted her girlfriend "I did not backstab her okay. As far as we know, Miyeon tends to lose her interest in people pretty fast. She is like somebody with a small appetite that only takes a few bites of one dish and then switches over to the next one because she grows bored of the taste. It's the same with her love interests isn't it?" Minnie knows what Yuqi was implying ....in this moment she was overwhelmed with the feeling of regret. "So now you're badmouthing her already? Yuqi how can you say that? Are you just Soojin's friend?" Minnie pinched her nose while she was pacing around the room.
"Can you please act like a grown up for a moment please. Look at the situation objectively. Miyeon cherishes Soojin like her own SISTER Yuqi, she's her BEST FRIEND and her roommate. She just developed FEELINGS for Shuhua. BOTH of us have practically given her a green light to go for it. There is practically NO WAY that Miyeon is romantically interested in Soojin right now. Did you even think about what that means? Basically, you just signed Soojin up for an inevitable heartbreak Yuqi. If she is already this bad while she is feeling unrequited love, how bad will it get when she is actually dumped? What are you gonna do then? Force Miyeon to love her back?” Minnie’s chest was heaving. She didn’t think that this would rile her up this much, but she was genuinely worried for both of her friends. She took a few deep breaths to calm herself down. “I do agree with you that they act like a couple, but that's because they are so domestic with each other. I know that there are blurred lines between them but that's partly because of their living situation and their natural behaviour. Miyeon is very loving and touchy with all of us, heck even to this day you get jealous because of our friendship. And Soojin, she had already fallen for her, so she was very much happy and open for it, even reciprocating. Look she's been hiding and suppressing it for so long, distancing herself from her and then coming back to her like she is relapsing. We are their first row audience, we've seen it all...I just don’t think that this was a good idea. . .I’ve been thinking about the two of them for a while now. You’re not the only one that feels bad watching Soojin hurt like this, but I actually think that Soojin is really not doing good right now. When I think about how I feel like when I have fallen somebody, it’s the complete opposite. Soojin honestly looks miserable. Of course, their situation is a bit different and I'm not trying to disrespect her feelings, but to me this feels almost toxic. I wish that she would just be able to let her go, for her own sake.”
Minnie slumped onto her bed feeling exhausted already. She put her head in her hands. “You know, Miyeon has been talking to me a lot about Soojin lately. She’s not only been acting distant, she said that it feels like Soojin disconnects with this world. Sometimes these conversations leave me wondering….  does Soojin really love the Miyeon that we know or the one that's been living in her mind since she first caught feelings?" Yuqi furrowed her eyebrows, she was confused "Look I know that this is not really a good example but I actually discussed this with Miyeon before. When they go out for ice cream, Soojin always buys verry berry strawberry for Miyeon right? But Miyeon only bought strawberry in the first few weeks when we just started our year, since then her favourites changed from rainbow sherbet to chocolate forest and twinberry cheesecake to new york cheesecake recently" Yuqi nod her head "Yeah, but that's because you influenced her with your cheesecake obsession. What's the point I don't get what you're trying to prove?" 
“Maybe that wasn’t the best example…You know I feel like Soojin has this picture perfect image of Miyeon in her mind. She's like this goddess that has consumed every fibre of her being. It’s like she doesn’t even dare to change her situation. If I were in her position, I would have already made Miyeon fall in love with me months ago. I know that she is holding back because she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter