~ four ~

I wanna kiss your neck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I came up with this chat because idols tend to play the "of course game" where the goal is to kind of  make the other person unable to reply >-<
and also because TJ always bicker



From Shuhua👑 to Miyeon❤️

- Hey I was wondering if you're feeling better already?

Miyeon turned around in her bed to take a look at her lit phone screen. She saw that the young girl had send her a message.
Right when I wanted to send you a message you send me one. It's like we share some kind of telepathy.

Miyeon smiled to herself, touched by the concern of her new friend.

From Miyeon❤️ to Shuhua👑 

-Hey I didn't think you would text me so soon. Missing me already? >.<
 I feel better now
Thank you for today Shuhua.

-


Shuhua was surprised to see that Miyeon replied so quickly. She thought her unnie must have already been asleep, exhausted by today's events.
I guess she has trouble falling asleep because she is still in pain.

From Shuhua👑 to Miyeon❤️

-Don't think too highly of yourself unnie (─‿‿─)
How come you're still awake?

-


Miyeon furrowed her eyebrows.
Well somebody is cheeky

From Miyeon❤️ to Shuhua👑 

- I'm just not really tired.  Why are you not yet asleep it's past midnight, all the other babies are already sleeping?
(っ^▿^ )

-


Shuhua huffed to herself " This unnie"
How dare she call me a baby

From Shuhua👑 to Miyeon❤️

-Same goes to you unnie. Old people need to go to sleep early to stay fit
ᕙ(`▿´)ᕗ

-


Miyeon laughed out loud, but quickly covered to not wake Soojin who was already in deep sleep
You little rascal.

From Miyeon❤️ to Shuhua👑 

-Yah, Shuhua is this how people talk to the  elderly?
ヽ(`▭´)ノ 

I guess I should start teaching you how to talk to me properly.

-


What is this unnie talking about

From Shuhua👑 to Miyeon❤️

-I'm always polite to the elderly, my mother already taught me well
 (>‿◠)✌

-

Miyeon broke out into a grin when she came up with a mischievous plan

From Miyeon❤️ to Shuhua👑 

- Well for an example you could start calling me honey or darling
 (ɔ◔‿◔)ɔ ♥

Miyeon was giggling to herself
You didn't think I would go this far or did you little Miss Shuhua

-

Shuhua looked at her phone " Ah Miyeon unnie, this is where you're going"
Two can play that game


From Shuhua👑 to Miyeon❤️

- As you wish darling, but only if you will address me as princess Shuhua.
 (✿◠‿◠) 👑

You won't be able to make a comeback from that

-

That's not enough to take me down 

From Miyeon❤️ to Shuhua👑 

- Your wish is my command oh dearest, fairest  
prettiest princess Shuhua ≧◠ᴥ◠≦
  Would you like me to you to your first lecture as a fragile, helpless and innocent lady like you should always be protected at all cost.

Miyeon started to giggle at her own reply.
That's game over for you little Miss Shuhua

-

Shuhua scratched her nose in annoyment

From Shuhua👑 to Miyeon❤️

- Alright Miyeon unnie you won this round (≖_≖ )

  But be prepared for my revenge one day (ง︡'-'︠)ง

 Thanks to you I'm even more awake now. (╥﹏╥)
-

Miyeon took a deep breath, content at her achievement to annoy the little girl, but deep down she knew why Shuhua couldn't sleep.

From Miyeon❤️ to Shuhua👑

- to be honest, I couldn't sleep on my first night too. I even started to paint in the middle of the night.😂
 If there's anything you want to talk about just know that I'm here for you.


-

Shuuhua thought about opening up to Miyeon unnie, but decided that she shouldn't bother her unnie who was probably barely keeping her eyes open since it was already 4 in the morning.

From Shuhua👑 to Miyeon❤️

- Thank you Miyeon unnie I'll just reorganize a few things until I feel tired.
 I guess I'll see you tomorrow ✌

-

Miyeon looked at her window where the pink morning sky was visible, she gradually felt her eyes get heavy.

From Miyeon❤️ to Shuhua👑

-Sleep well little princess you've got a big day ahead of you 
(ɔ˘ ³(ˆ‿ˆc)

-

Shuhua looked at the emoji for a while trying to decipher what it should be. She turned her phone a few times until the realization hit her.
Ah this unnie is so annoying 

From Shuhua👑 to Miyeon❤️

-😴💤

Shuhua put her phone on her nightstand after she checked that she set her alarm for the right time.
Ok I have 2 hours and 36 minutes to sleep so you better fall asleep now Bae Shuhua!

Shuhua squeezed her eyes shut
and waited,
and waited,
and waited,
but she couldn't fall asleep.
She pushed the covers from her body  to get herself a glass of water. She turned her pillow on the other side and fluffed it up before she threw herself on to the mattress snuggling deeply into the cover and taking in the scent of her favourite laundry detergent that smelled like sakura.
Yes much better.

Shortly after Shuhua fell into deep sleep.

*inside Shuhua's dreamland*

Shuhua was running around a densely overgrown forest 
What is this? Why am I running?
Shuhua looked at herself and realized that she had only one shoe on. She was wearing a white dress  that got dirty and ripped at the bottom.
Who the hell would start running in a forest with a white dress on and just one shoe?!
Shuhua thought this dream felt too cliché even for her own cheesy mind. She saw a clearing that wasn't far away anymore, but before she reached it she was swept off her feet and hauled onto the back of a horse.
Really now I'm playing a damsel in distress and a handsome knight has come to save me, very creative Bae Shuhua 

Shuhua tried to regain her posture on top of the horse and held onto the leash to prevent herself from falling off.
They came to a stop at the clearing. She could see that it was early in the morning, because the sky was tinted in orange and pink.
Her savour helped her get off of the horse.
"Would you like me to you to your home as a fragile, helpless and innocent lady like you should always be protected at all cost".
Shuhua furrowed her eyebrows in distress.
Wait a minute I've heard that before.
"Who are you?" Shuhua asked curiously
"Don't you recognize me little princess"
Her saviour took off the helmet and revealed their face.
"Shuhua"
Shuhua looked at the golden locks cascading down the armor.
"Shuhua"
"Shuhua!"
"SHUHUA!!"


Shuhua woke up, shocked from the loud voice and knocking at her door. She looked around confused as to where she was.
Ah I'm in my apartment, what the hell was that dream.....
"Shuhua wake up you're gonna be late!" Shuhua furrowed her eyebrows.
She quickly jumped off her bed and opened the door to reveal Miyeon unnie standing in front of her door.
"Miyeon unnie? What are you doing here?" Shuhua asked while looking at the girl who was dressed in a Jeans and green T-Shirt. She had also styled her hair with twohalf braids that were secured on top of her head. Her golden locks were cascading down her shoulders. Shuhua liked seeing her unnie in her favorite colour.
"What are you talking about? I called you a hundred times, after you didn't answer your phone I had to come down and see if you were still sleeping and you still were!" Miyeon looked distressed as she huffed in frustration. But Shuhua was too distracted from her outfit and puffed up cheeks. She had put a band aid with unicorns on her cheek today.
Cutie
 Shuhua snapped out of admiring Miyeon and took a look at herself realizing that she was still wearing her bear and hearts pyjamas. She already felt the heat rising to her cheeks.
Oh no she can't see me like this!
"Give me a minute and I'll be ready!" Shuhua said and smashed the door shut. She hurried to brush her teeth and hair, put on the clothes she had put out yesterday and grabbed her bag. It was a simple pruple pullover and a black skirt. She took one last glance in her mirror to check if she looked decent enough to go out and opened the door to reveal Miyeon who had her hands on her hips. "Good morning Miyeon unnie". Shuhua said with a big smile, pretending that this was their first encounter on that day.
"You're already late Shuhua we need to hurry!" Miyeon said grabbing her hand and rushing towards the stairs. Shuhua was confused as to why Miyeon knew when she had to wake up. "Unnie how do you know where to go?" Miyeon looked at Shuhua confused "You're a first year, and first years always meet up at the same checkpoint." she said confidently. Shuhua looked up at her unnie and admired her side profile.
How can she be this beautiful its almost as if she was sculpted by the most famous artists in the world
 Miyeon was leading Shuhua towards the library where a small crowd had already formed. Shuhua had just realized that Miyeon unnie was still holding her hand. She felt the heat rushing towards her cheeks again and abruptly stopped. "Thank you Miyeon unnie for waking me up and showing me the way." Shuhua said while playing with the ends of her sweater. She felt too nervous to look into Miyeon's eyes. Then she felt two slender arms encapsule her slim body. "Of course, I already told you I would you to your first lecture because a fragile, helpless and innocent lady like you should always be protected at all cost." Miyeon said grinning. 
Shuhua felt herself get embarassed again, remembering that Miyeon had already saved her in her dream. She quickly pushed Miyeon aside and ran towards the library while waving both her hands she shouted "Thank you unnie".
Miyeon smiled and waved while she watched Shuhua immerse herself into the crowd. She wanted the girl to have a good start and not be late.
When Miyeon was a first year she had completely slept over and when she joined the group of people that majored in Arts she had already seen that she was late and they had already built some groups. She felt as if she would never be able to find friends now, but luckyly she quickly befriended her roommate Soojin.

"Hey I'm Miyeon nice to meet you" Miyeon said sticking her hand out for a handshake.
"I'm Soojin, nice to meet you too." Soojin said shaking Miyeon's hand. Soojin quickly explained that she directly went to her first period and still had all of her things in her car. Miyeon was surprised to hear that Soojin was from Gyeonggi do as well and drove all the way up here herself. She quickly offered her help in unpacking.
They kicked it off from the start. Maybe it helped that they shared the same hometown and could talk about mutual places they had already visited."Wait that means we've been at the same place at the same time multiple times, but didn't realize that we saw each other?" Miyeon exclaimed excitedly. She couldn't believe that this was a coincidence. They were destined to meet "I guess so, it's freaking me out as well honestly." Soojin said smiling. Miyeon realized that she was crinkling he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter