~ thirteen ~

I wanna kiss your neck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From Yuqirin 🦒

- We'll be late.
Found a stray cat that needs our help
✌️

Shuhua stretched over her unnie's shoulder to peek at her phone. "It's just Yuqi saying that they would be late because they found a cat that needs their help." Miyeon replied closing her phone. She smiled at Shuhua sweetly immersing herself in her dark orbs. "That's really sweet of them." Shuhua replied evading her unnie's strong gaze by looking over to the table where the strange trio was seated. She took a closer look at the girl with the leather jacket. She reminded her a lot of herself. Sitting with a group of friends but not really taking part in any conversation..only being immersed in her games or novels that she would constantly read on her phone. "Are you hungry?" Miyeon asked Shuhua putting her hand on top of her shoulder. Shuhua was a bit startled but shook her head " I can wait if you're not hungry unnie." Shuhua replied smiling shyly." Really?  We don't have to wait for the rest if you're hungry." Miyeon asked again. Shuhua glanced at her unnie. She was carrying a tight-lipped smile and her eyes looked almost like hazel in the sunlight "Unnie, are you really that hungry?" Shuhua asked poking her dimple. Miyeon scrunched her eyebrows " No, no not at all....maybe a little" Miyeon said grinning while she made a gesture  with her hand that showed how hungry she was. 


Yuqi and Minnie were holding onto her hands tightly. It almost felt like she went back in time when her parents would walk her to school. "Soojinie don't worry MInnie did a great job covering up any evidence of what happened" Yuqi whispered in her ear. She took a glance at the walking happy pill. She was smiling like usual, but Soojin knew that she worried her friends with her outbreak. After all she knew that if she would risk it, she would potentionally risk their group falling apart. Despite her inner tumult she was able to show her signature smile " I would have never second guessed Minnie's artistic capabilities, but thank you Yuqi". She squeezed their hands a bit tighter when they were standing in front of the entrance. Minnie checked her appearance again and gave her an OK. The pair entered the restaurant first with Soojin trailing behind. She was trying her best to behave normal, but she couldn't keep herself from glancing at the floor. She could only lift her head up when she heard the bubbly voice that her ears were missing already. "Guys this is Shuhua. The new Baby of the group. Sorry Yuqi, but you're finally a big sister now as well." Shuhua greeted the two girls formally when she caught a glimpse of Soojin standing behind the couple. "Soojin unnie!" Shuhua exclaimed squeezing through the gap between the girls to hug her unnie.Yuqi was holding her ear in pain while she looked back at Shuhua who was still clutching onto Soojin."Yeah she definetly reminds me of a baby." Soojin pat the young girls head that had finally released her death grip on her. She tried to glance around the room to avoid any kind of eye contact with her roommate, but she was caught off guard when she suddenly appeared behind Minnie and was already walking towards her with her arms open. As cliché as it sounds the rest of the world grew silent while she watched Miyeon move towards her. The sweat on her hands was already forming and the bubbles in her body had started to fizz. The only thing clearly audible for her was her heartbeat, doubling with every step that she made. Before she knew it she closed the gap between them holding her best friend in her arns again. Soojin inhaled deeply.
She smells like home
Her body felt warm like it was being kissed by the sun
In her arms..I feel like I'm melting



2 months ago


Miyeon had just fin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter