~ six ~

I wanna kiss your neck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What should I prepare for dinner?" Soojin asked Miyeon who was lounging in her roommate's bed. "I don't think we have enough for the three of us in the fridge" Miyeon replied."Should I go grocery shopping then?" Soojin asked rummaging through their fridge. Miyeon stood up taking their their grocery bags."Let's go together, we haven't done that in so long." Miyeon said approaching Soojin. The raven haired girl looked at her roommate incredulously" Are you sure we should leave Shuhua alone? She might get scared." Soojin said worriedly. "No it will be quick and I don't think that Shuhua is going to wake up so soon. She seemed pretty tired." Miyeon replied looking at the sleeping girl. She really was sleeping like a rock Miyeon thought to herself. "Let's go Soojin-ah" Miyeon said taking her best friend's hand. "But I have to write a list first Miyeon." Soojin whined trying to grab a piece of paper." We don't need that we'll just buy whatever we want. My treat of course." Miyeon said revealing her eyesmile. Soojin didn't understand why Miyeon was so keen on going shopping today when she usually started to complain everytime she would send her grocery shopping. She quickly grabbed their keys and left a short note for Shuhua just in case.
Shuhua we're out grocery shopping
Make yourself feel at home
If you need anything call us
Soojin & ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

She smiled proudly at her drawing of a certain bear like girl. Over the year Soojin has picked up Miyeon's cute nickname given to her by her mother. She thought it was really fitting since her roommate slept and ate like a bear. She sometimes even sounded like one, but Soojin hasn't decided if she thinks it's cute or weird. She qickly sprinted down the hallway trying to catch up with Miyeon. The girl was happily swinging her shopping bag back and forth. "What do you think about stir fried Samgyeopsal?" Soojin asked her roommate "Sounds good. Everything you cook is delicious Soojin-ah" Miyeon replied smiling."I'll get us ice cream for dessert. You and Shuhua like the same one right?" Miyeon asked Soojin linking their arms. Soojin studied her friends facial expression. "Don't tell me you're this happy just because you plan on getting ice cream?" Soojin said laughing at her roommate."Why not? Ice cream is the best!" Miyeon said giggling. Soojin coud only shake her head. She was sure that if it weren't for her Miyeon would be sick because of malnutrition."I'll get the ice cream and you get the rest." Miyeon said sprinting towards the frozen section. Soojin on the other hand took her time browsing through the fresh vegetables. She enjoyed going grocery shopping. The staff was always very friendly and helpful to her and they had the best meat selection, they remembered her every time and already knew what she was looking for. The two completed their shopping spree and exited the shop after Miyeon paid. "Come on hurry Soojin-ah! I don't want the ice cream to melt." Miyeon said dragging her friend by her hand. Soojin really didn't want to hurry right now. She enjoyed the last rays of sun on her skin. Early autumn was her favorite season. It is perfectly warm and she gets to admire the nice greenery as well as the first changes of colour. It makes her feel warm and fuzzy, almost like a certain girl.

"Hold on Miyeon. Where are we going right now?" Soojin said trying to catch up with her roommate who was running in front of her. The girl suddenly stopped holding her arms out. "You know, when I thought about us helping out at the animal shelter, I actually went ahead and really called them to ask if they needed some help. I know you really like dogs so this is my part of the undercover secret date." Miyeon said smiling at her roommate.Soojin looked at her friend puzzled. She didn't think that Miyeon would prepare something like that for them. "Oh, that's so sweet. But I don't remember telling you that I love dogs." Soojin aksed her roommate confused. "You didn't have to tell me Soojin. I can hear you browsing through instagram and awing at all the puppy videos." Miyeon replied giggling."Come on let's get inside." She followed her roommate and was already greeted by two small poodle puppies." Welcome to Hakuna Matata!" a brown haired woman said."You two must be Soojin and Miyeon. I'm really glad you two decided to help us out. I'm Tzuyu by the way" the brown haired girl explained smiling."I only work part time here since I still go to college, we really could need some help." Miyeon and Soojin were occupied patting the two poodle's who were excitedly wagging their tails."We just really love dogs and wanted to help out. What can we do?" Miyeon said scratching the black poodle's ear. Tzuyu approached the two girls." Well it is time to take the dogs out for a walk. Do you think you guys can handle that?" Miyeon looked at Soojin who was playing with the auburn colored poodle." Yes of course we can." Miyeon said excitedly. Soojin nod her head in agreement.
"Yah Miyeon! I don't think we can handle this anymore." Soojin said trying to keep her balance while the five dogs in front of her were each trying to go their own way. Miyeon was running in front of her since one of her dogs had picked up speed following a cat."I'm so sorry Soojin-ah are you ok back there? I don't think I can help you right now." Miyeon said trying to calm down the four big dogs that were trying to harrass the cat that had managed to climb up a nearby tree. Soojin really thought that this could have been a cute date where her and Miyeon would walk hand in hand with the two poodle's, talking about insignificant things, just enjoying each others company, but her romatic fantasy was ripped apart by the nine dogs that were excitedly digging and scratching around. Don't get her wrong they were really cute, but Soojin would rather spend time with each dog individually.

She was jealous of Minnie and Yuqi who were probably enjoying the nice restaurants atmosphere, looking deeply into each others eyes and feeding each other right now.Soojin could perfectly picture Yuqi escorting Minnie home and then patiently waiting for a little something to happen.The small girl had told her about her fantasies about the girl with the pretty voice a dozen of times. Thinking that she was now able to live her dream really made her envious... "This is the last time I'll agree to go out with you Kang Miyeon!" Soojin shouted over to her roommate who was trying to get something out of one dog's mouth. The picture in front of her was too funny. Two dogs were almost climbing up a tree, another was calmly taking a dump, while Miyeon almost wrestled with the remaining dog who ate a slice of pizza from the street. She had to restrain herself from bursting out laughing, her roommate really tried to bribe a dog telling him that she would buy him a whole pizza if he would spit that slice out. "You do know that he can't understand what we're saying." Soojin said giggling. Miyeon looked at her confused "What do you mean I was always telling my dog all of my stories. He always listened to me intendly." She smiled at the thought of a little Miyeon delightedly telling her dog what she had done at school."You really are something else Miyeon." Soojin said smiling at her roommate who held the halfway eaten pizza she pried out of the dogs mouth up in the air to celebrate her victory, only to be attacked by nine hungry pairs of eyes.

Returning to their apartment they found Shuhua awake sitting on Miyeon's bed waiting patiently. "Shuhua-yah I didn't think you would wake up so soon" Miyeon said putting down her groceries." I got us a little something" She said showing the ice cream tubs before she put them away into the freezer. Shuhua's eyes sparkled at the ice cream "Wow, thank you unnie" Shuhua said standing up. " Miyeon already told me that you'll be staying for the weekend, so we went ahead and filled up the fridge." Shuhua looked at the full shopping bags in Soojin's hands."I'm so sorry I really don't want to be a burden. I'll repay you" Shuhua said worriedly. "You're not Shuhua. Besides I'll visit my family tomorrow so you'll have more room in the apartment." Soojin replied putting the fresh produce away. Shuhua looked at her two unnies who were putting away the groceries and preparing dinner simultaneously. She thought they looked like a pretty good team. "Do you always cook together?" Shuhua asked curiously. Soojin burst out laughing "I wish I would get some more help, but our Miyeon here only managed to learn a few dishes." Miyeon whipped her head around "You know I help you whenever and wherever I can, but most of the times you complain and accuse me of giving you food poisoning." Miyeon huffed in frustration. "That's because you did give me food poisoning!" Soojin replied still laughing at the frustrated Miyeon. "Only one time and that wasn't my fault. I didn't know that it wasn't supposed to have that colour!" Miyeon tried to argue. Shuhua burst out laughing as well watching the bickering pair "You two honestly sound like a married couple who's fighting all the time" Shuhua said holding her stomach and pointing her finger at the two unnies. Soojin flushed red in embarassment."That's not true. You still love me honey, right?" Miyeon said teasingly fluttering her eyelashes. Soojin pushed her roommate away "You're so annoying sometimes." Miyeon put her fist up in victory "That means all the other times she loves me." Miyeon exclaimed showing her pearly whites. "Enough now, stop bugging me and go play with the child over there. I'll prepare dinner" Soojin said taking out a stainless steel pan. Miyeon obliged since she didn't want to be scolded by Soojin. "Unnie you really are the husband who is afraid of his wife." Shuhua whispered giggling at Miyeon who sat down on her bed. "Well then that makes you our child our little baby Shuhua" Miyeon said cuddling the young girl and kissing the top of her head. Shuhua pat Miyeon's back signaling that she gave up but Miyeon squeezed her even tighter. "Uhniie, campnt brehth!" Shuhua tried to squeak out. Miyeon finally released her death grip on the young girl "Oh Shuhua I can't help myself you're just so cute" Miyeon replied pinching Shuhua's cheeks."Besides, I have to get some love from somebody and since Mommy Soojin doesn't love me anymore, our baby has to give me love." Miyeon said throwing her arms around poor Shuhua again.
Oh no, I don't think I'll survive this weekend. Soojin-ah please don't leave me with this crazy woman!
"Yah Miyeon, don't go around telling lies. Be useful and set the table." Soojin shouted over from the kitchen. "Do you hear that Shuhua. It's like I'm nothing but a mere servant." Miyeon said dramatically. Shuhua rolled her eyes at her funny unnie "I'll help you unnie." Shuhua said following Miyeon.
Shortly after Soojin set the sizzling dish down on the table. "Unnie that looks so good!" Shuhua said her lips."Thank you Shuhua, eat as much as you want." Soojin said filling up Shuhua's dish to the brim. "Honey it tastes fantastic" Miyeon said mimicking an old men's voice while she put her hand on Soojin's thigh. Shuhua burst out laughing "Unnie you're too funny" Shuhua said slapping her leg. Soojin on the other hand was not pleased by Miyeon's joke. She gave the girl one of her special death glares, cleared and started eating. Miyeon's shoulders slumped down since her attempt on making Soojin laugh failed she couldn't help but feel like she should liven up the mood.
If Miyeon only knew that Soojin's head was bursting with fantasies of her and Miyeon raising a baby Shuhua.
Soojin tried her best to appear as cool as possible but her mind had already produced a timeline starting from Miyeon proposing to her to them saying goodbye to teen Shuhua who went off to college. "I should go to sleep early. I have to catch the train around 6 in the morning." Soojin said putting her dishes away. Miyeon looked up from her bowl "Really? Why are you taking the earliest train?" Miyeon said furrowing her eyebrows while chewing the Samgyeopsal. "Because I already wanted to leave today but you didn't want me to." Soojin replied frustrated. Miyeon put her hands up in defense "Only because I'm concerned for your safety." Miyeon replied quickly.
 "Well how are we gonna sleep tonight?" Shuhua asked looking at the two unnies."Don't worry Shuhua, you'll sleep in my bed and I'll share with Soojin." Miyeon replied for the two of them, but Soojin didn't like the idea of having to share her bed with Miyeon again. "I don't think that's the best solution. I have to wake up early and when you share a bed with me you'll wake up too." Soojin argued."I'm fine with that I'll just go back to sleep afterwards, you know that I can fall asleep almost everywhere at any time." Miyeon replied taking a bite of spinach. "Unnie you don't have to be considerate to me. I'm really thankful that you even let me sleep here. If Soojin unnie needs to rest then maybe you should leave the bed to her." Shuhua said slowly trying not to stir too much drama, she already felt t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter