~ ten ~

I wanna kiss your neck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I'm sorry  that I left you waiting for so long 
How have you all been?
I'll make up for it by telling you two secrets.
Shuhua's devil cousin is Yeri as you all know.
Her parents are Tiffany ( Irene's sister) and Taeyeon ( Seulgi's favorite unnie from college)
Soyeon is the only one that is not in university but is already working as a successful producer.
I'll intoduce our leader in the following chapter (>.<)



She curled herself up into a little ball and was ready for their movie night. She hasn't had one in what feels to be ages ago, actually she never had one with just another person. They would always throw big slumber parties with at least five other girls, Shuhua felt a bit nervous as this would be the first time for her.
Miyeon unnie came back from the kitchen with a bowl of M&M's 
How does she know that I love M&M's...it's like she can read my mind.
Her unnie sat down next to her on the bed and started to talk about the movie, but Shuhua wasn't able to concentrate. Miyeon unnie was touching her shoulder for a second when she sat down, Shuhua felt an electrifying feeling shoot through her body, almost as if a lightning bolt had struck her.
Was that a static shock?
She looked up to her unnie to see if she was the only one that just felt that. She was met with her unnies beautiful side profile. Her long lashes were fluttering excitedly, her skin looked so soft and delicate. The bridge of her nose was sculpted by the gods she had never seen a prettier nose, her lips were slightly tinted pink and shiny as she wet her lips and turns to look at her.
She just has to look pretty from every angle
"It's an animation by the way" Shuhua was luckily able to pick up what she had said solely by reading her lips. She was relieved that her unnie didn't realize she had been staring at her "I really like animations" Shuhua added. She tried to make herself feel a bit more comfortable and slowly scooted a little bit closer to her unnie. "Shuhua are you cold?" Miyeon looked at her with worried eyes. She really didn't feel cold, she rather felt a bit hot. She followed her unnie's eyes that were looking at her arms. She didn't even realize that she had goose bumps on her arms. 
Eh? I'm not cold.. but I have goosebumps? Am I getting sick? Maybe it was just the static shock from earlier...
Miyeon unnie suddenly stood up and rummaged through one of her drawers. She came back with a big blue fluffy blanket in her arms. She bend over and put the blanket around her. Shuhua couldn't help but burry her nose in the soft fabric. It smelled intensely like her unnie. She was completely infatuated with the scent. It was somehow so calming and comforting to her it simply reminded her of her favourite things. She could hear Miyeon shifting in her position. Her left side felt oddly hotter than her right one. Miyeon unnie was leaning on her 

Don't look now.. just stare at the screen don't make the same mistake and stare into her eyes when she is this close.
Shuhua remembered the moment when she had Miyeon on her back and decided to look at her. Those brown orbs were staring right back at her, but somehow she didn't feel attacked by them. Miyeon's eyes looked so lovely and warm , they were almost golden that day.
Stuff your face to distract yourself! That's always the best! 
Wha... that's not an M&M
Shuhua looked up at Miyeon who was already looking at her. She was practically staring at her as if she was scanning her face.  
Do I have something on my face? Is my hair messy? Or worse do I have a booger. in my ...
"Sorry" 
Unnie  whe your eyes... why do you look so sad.... you sure don't like M&M's that much do you...? 
Quick say something Shuhua
"It's okay" the young girl replied forcing herself to look back at the screen.
Come on Shuhua focus on the movie she wanted you to see it! 
She heard a yawn next to her, followed by the feeling of something pressing down on her shoulder and against her neck.
Shuhua felt even warmer now, but she couldn't throw that blanket off of her now. Her unnie had given it to her because she didn't want her to get sick. She also didn't want to move now that her unnie was leaning on her shoulder. She must still be exhausted because of her headache earlier. Shuhua took a deep breath. 
Mmm unnie your hair smells really nice. Maybe unnie is cold too and that's why she's leaning on me. She's asking me to share the blanket- Yes that's it!
Shuhua slowly rose and draped the blanket over both of their bodies, but decided to uncover half of her body because she felt too hot.
Yes, finally some cold air ! Miyeon unnie is radiating heat like a fire. Like girl is hot we get it 
Shuhua felt Miyeon lean on her again, she looked at her unnie to see if she had fallen asleep already, she was still awake but she wasn't focusing on the movie. She seemed to be staring at, the blanket? Shuhua tried to see what the blanket had to offer for her unnie to be so interested in. Even with the dim lighting she could see that Miyeon unnie's hand was moving underneath the blanket towards her own.
I know that people hold hands when they are watching scary movies, but a kids movie? Unnie the fighting scenes really are not even close to being scary.
Shuhua tried to look at her unnie's face to see if she was really that scared.
"Shuhua are you still cold?" Her unnie exclaimed
Whoa unnie don't startle me like that..... Ah she just wanted to see if I'm still cold. Mmmm unnie is still babying me. 
"No my hands and feet are always cold" Shuhua tried to sound nonchalantly and fixed her attention back on the movie. She felt like she had just missed an important part of the plot. She was distracted again when Miyeon threw herself under the blanket.
What's going on with this unnie sh-
"HAHAHAHAHA Unnie STOP!" 
Now I get it ! This is revenge, no this is worse, this is torture! Unnie stop touching my feet!! Oh no..
"UNNIE PLEASE DON'T !! I'm gonna pee myself!"
Ahg this unnie seriously grinning like this. Fine ! This round goes to you Miss Kang
"Your feet really are cold"
Well of course they are I just told you so! You didn't have to check for yourself though
"I told you they were cold. Why would you do that?"
Her unnie was grinning at her like a fool. She sure had her fun teasing the younger girl.
"I don't know but your feet are really cute"
CUUTE? Did she call my feet cute? Na-ah feet are not cute. PERIOD
"Feet are not cute. That's just facts"
Really this unnie touching other people's feet just because she thinks they're cute. Feet, like seriously who volunteeringly touches people's feet?
Eh why does my face feel so hot.? Actually why is this room so hot?
"I think everything about you is cute that's why I can't help myself"
Ahg Unnniiie why are you always squishing my head I'm not your puppy (T.T) I'm a free living human being ...please release me from your death grip.
Mh mmmmh hmmmm what's this soft thing touching my nose.
( ≖.≖) Is this Bo....
Miyeon unnie kissed the top of her head and laid back on Shuhua's shoulder draping one of her legs onto Shuhua as well.
Eh eeeehhh Unnie do I look like a bed to you  No,  you can't say that  Shuhua! That would be rude. She's your unnie who took care of you all weekend. Just focus back on the movie. 
What ... really unniiiiiie
"Unnie" Shuhua tried to gain her unnie's attention. The older girl immediately looked up at the sound of her voice. She was looking at her with puppy eyes again. "Is this uncomfortable for you?" Miyeon flutt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter