0 0 2

Spellbound | J.WONWOO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 2

 

 

Ever since both of Hera's parents had passed away when she was seven years old, Hera had been staying with her grandmother who was a witch. 

 

 

But unlike what the town people had thought about witches and them passing their knowledge to the younger generations, Nana had never taught Hera about witchcrafts. 

 

 

It was clear for Hera that her grandmother was not fond of the thought of her becoming a witch. However, the people around her had thought the otherwise. 

 

 

Since she was seven years old, the kids at her school would ignored her because her grandmother was a witch and they were scared of her. It was fine for Hera as it did not affect her physically.

 

 

Sure, her feelings were hurt at first but she had soon grew used to it. 

 

 

But what was not fine when some of them would physically bullied her during that time. She did not know any witchcrafts to protect herself and she was not as strong as the other kids. She was helpless. 

 

 

Until one day, Jeon Wonwoo, who was her classmates that lived across her grandmother's house had helped her.

 

 

During the time where she felt so helpless and almost giving up in ever becoming like other kids, Wonwoo was the one who had shone a slight ray of hope inside her heart that maybe one day the others would accept her too. Just like how he does. 

 

 

Ever since that day, the both of them were inseparable. Wherever Wonwoo was, there would be Hera. They would hang out after school together or went to each other's house to spend time together. 

 

 

And slowly Hera's heart had opened up into accepting him into her life. She smiled brighter whenever she was with him and she felt safe. Safer than she ever did. 

 

 

Although they had to be seperated because both of them were in different classes during highschool, both of them would still walk home together. 

 

 

Hera was not sure when she had considered Wonwoo to be more than a friend for her. She liked him and hoped that he would like her too. 

 

 

Hera did not have the courage to say it to his face, but deep down, she had hoped he would feel the same way as she did.

 

 

Even if he does not, Hera hoped that her ray of light would not leave her side. 

 

 

 

 

"Wonwoo, are you and Hera a thing?"

 

 

Wonwoo had almost choked on the drink that he was drinking when Soon Young had suddenly asked him that. He quickly used the end of his sleeves to wipe some of the drink that were on the corner of his lips. 

 

 

Seokmin elbowed the latter with an annoyed expressionn, "I told you not to ask him that," he heaved a sigh. 

 

 

Soon Young nonchalantly shrugged his shoulders. 

 

 

"I'm curious," He defended himself, "is it wrong to be curious?"

 

 

Seokmin shook his head in disapproval although he, himself did not know what else to say to argue what Soon Young had just said. 

 

 

"Still. ." His words were left hanging there. 

 

 

Soon Young took this as an oppurtunity to ask further and find the answer to quench his curiousity. 

 

 

"So are you guys a thing?" He asked eagerly before Seokmin could stopped him.

 

 

Wonwoo sat there quietly as his two friends were focusing their gaze upon him, waiting his answer to escape from his bow like mouth.

 

 

Unknowingly to them, Hera wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter