0 0 9

Spellbound | J.WONWOO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 9

 

 

 

The neon lights shone brightly. 

 

 

However, there were a few alphabets that the light had died which made the Karaoke Bar's name looked silly for outsiders who were not fond of the karaoke bar. 

 

 

Joshua's was the name of the karaoke bar that Seokmin had lead them to. There were a few drunkards coming out from the bar and swayed their body to only God knows where. 

 

 

Inside the karaoke bar, Hera had to held her breath as the strong smell of liqour and smoke coming from the cigarettes were surrounding them. 

 

 

Wonwoo who was walking next to her had an unreadable expression on his face. However, he looked like he was used to this situation. 

 

 

Hera looked away when Wonwoo noticed her gaze.

 

 

Afterall, this was their usual spot before. What was she expecting. . . 

 

 

"Ladies first," 

 

 

Seokmin had lead them to one of the karaoke room that was located at the end of the hall. The paint on the number on the door had faded. Still, Hera could make out the room's number. 

 

 

Hera did not said much and walked inside. 

 

 

She gulped when she saw Soon Young sitting on the couch with one of his arm drapped around an unknown girl's shoulder. 

 

 

Another girl was singing her heart out across them. But she had stopped after noticing Seokmin's arrival. 

 

 

"Oppa!" the girl whinned as she threw herself on him. 

 

 

Hera fiddled with her fingers again as she looked down. This had been her nightmare all along. Meeting with the three of the people who had hurt her in the same room. 

 

 

The voice inside her heard had appeared once again. 

 

 

Hera did not know whether the three friends knew that she had knew what they had said or not. To tell the truth, she does not want to know at all. 

 

 

"Take a sit, take a sit." Soon Young said. His eyes fixed on the figure that was hiding behind Wonwoo. 

 

 

Wonwoo's hand was still holding Hera's hand. It tightens as Wonwoo took a seat not too far from Soon Young and Seokmin. 

 

 

"Do you guys want anything to drink?" Soon Young asked. 

 

 

Hera shooked her head slightly. Wonwoo who noticed it had answered in her stead. Upon hearing Wonwoo's answer, the girl next to Seokmin decide to continue singing from where she had left.

 

 

Seokmin begun to strike a conversation with Wonwoo. He claimed that he wanted to catch up with his old best friend.

 

 

Soon Young's eyes kept glancing at Hera. She could not help but to quiver. She wanted to get out from here as soon as possible. 

 

 

"Why do you look so scared?" Soon Young's voice had halted Seokmin's and Wonwoo's conversation. 

 

 

Hera looked up and her gaze met his wild ones. She gulped. Wonwoo looked over to Hera and tried to come with an excuse but Soon Young had dismissed it. 

 

 

He had a smirk on his lips. The girl next to him did not seem to mind it at all. 

 

 

"Shouldn't we be the one who are scared of you, witch."

 

 

Hera pursed her lips. She knew this was coming. Hera winced when she noticed Wonwoo's hand had tightened around her's.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter