0 1 2

Spellbound | J.WONWOO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 12

 

 

There were still two days left before the exam ends. Hera could not wait for the day to come so that she could finally get enough sleep and learn more about herbs and potions during her break. 

 

 

It was almost one in the morning.

 

 

Hera was sitting with her legs crossed and her hair was disheveled. Her books were scattered everywhere on the living room's floor, she was always fond of it that way. It was easier for her to search for her references as she would always say. 

 

 

However. . . Hera rested her head on the couch. Her eyes stared blankly towards the ceiling. 

 

 

There are still two days before Wonwoo completely healed from the love potion. Hera could feel her heartstrings tugged. 

 

 

Her lips plastered a smile as she brought her hand on her chest, patting it slightly and carefully. She had been preparing herself for the day to come. 

 

 

What she should say and how her expression should be when Wonwoo's once gentle eyes would turn cold as they met hers. 

 

 

Hera found herself feeling sad all over again. She quickly slapped both sides of her cheeks. Enough! Her insides yelled.

 

 

KCHAK!

 

 

The sound of the entrance door being pushed open made Hera surprised. She quickly composed herself again, a deep sharp breath. 

 

 

It must had been Wonwoo. 

 

 

They were studying at Hera's place awhile ago. He must have forgot something again and came to retrieve it back. 

 

 

"What did you forget this time?" Hera asked, almost playfully as her lips snickered. 

 

 

THUD!

 

 

The sound of something large against being tossed on the floor made her more alarmed. That could not be Wonwoo, Hera thought to herself. No matter how clumsy the boy is. 

 

 

She immediately went to the entrance and found herself beaming happily. 

 

 

"Nana!" Hera yelled before running towards the elderly woman and pulled her into a tight hug. 

 

 

Her grandmother that was a bit stunned by her granddaughter's action, could not help but to smile. She patted the latter's back gently. 

 

 

Nana rested her chin on top of her head. "How have you been, dear?"

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter