0 0 7

Spellbound | J.WONWOO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 7

 

 

"Energy kiss!" Wonwoo insisted. 

 

 

The bell that marked the end of recess had rang for a while now. Jeon Wonwoo, being the stubborn airhead that he is had insisted Hera to give him an 'energy kiss' before leaving him. 

 

 

Is he crazy? They were at school for God sake!

 

 

Hera scrunched her brows and had strained her neck to see if anybody was around. Luckily, there was not. 

 

 

Hera glared daggers towards Wonwoo who looked at her expectantly with his lips pouting. Wonwoo had lowered his body for her with his arm opened as if he was welcoming her. 

 

 

"You're such a child," Hera heaved a sigh before she tip toed and planted a quick peck on his lips. 

 

 

Before pulling away, Wonwoo had playfully bit her lower lip which made Hera flustered. Both of her cheeks reddened.

 

 

Hera was not sure if the love potion had had it's effect on Wonwoo or herself. Because she found herself falling for him as the day passed.

 

 

This is dangerous. She will end up getting hurt but no matter how hard Hera tried, she could not push him away.

 

 

"Hera?" 

 

 

The familiar voice caused both of them to be surprised. They stay rooted at where they were standing before turning to see the owner of the voice. 

 

 

Mingyu looked baffled. 

 

 

"Wonwoo?" His voice sounded hurt and shocked. 

 

 

Hera swallowed the lump on . "Mingyu,"

 

 

 

 

Mingyu kicked the railing of the rooftop again. He was exasperated. Not only from witnessing Wonwoo and Hera's action but also by hearing Hera's explaination.

 

 

Hera closed the gap between them. Her hand reached out for his broad shoulder which he shrugged away. 

 

 

"Mingyu," she called. Her voice sounded hurt. 

 

 

Beneath them, other students had already walked out from the school gate as the school session had end. Some of them were walking alone while others, walked with their friends.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter