0 1 3

Spellbound | J.WONWOO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 13

 

 

Hera was puzzled.

 

 

She did not know what she should do now. Hera knew the right thing to do is to give the antidote to Wonwoo. . . however Nana's voice from last night kept being played in her mind. Almost like a broken record.

 

 

"I heard Nana's back,"

 

 

Hera shoot her head up and her eyes met Wonwoo's warm smile as he placed the small cup infront of her. 

 

 

"Yeah. . She's back," Hera let out a nervous laugh. 

 

 

Wonwoo nodded. 

 

 

"That's good, you won't feel so lonely anymore." He said, still smilling. 

 

 

It made her wonder if he would smile that gently to her as he always do when he is cured. Or would he smile to someone else then?

 

 

Hera shook her head vigorously. What does it matter to you anyway?

 

 

Wonwoo who saw this, roared out a fit of laughter. He then proceed to pat the side of her head gently. 

 

 

"Are the exams stressing you out?"

 

 

Hera did not answer. She felt like crying. Hera usually would not care much about Wonwoo being nice to her because she was sure it was because of the love potion. But why. . . why must he be so nice right now.

 

 

Wonwoo let out a slight sigh, "how about after the exam, I take you to somewhere nice?"

 

 

"Why?" Hera asked meekly. 

 

 

Wonwoo shrugged as he pulled away his hands. "To celebrate us getting out from this pit of hell," he answered nonchalantly. 

 

 

Hera pursed her lips before nodding. Although, she was unsure if that promise could be fulfilled.

 

 

 

 

It was almost midnight and Hera had just came back from the convenience store nearby as her grandmother had suddenly felt like eating her favorite snacks. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter