0 0 8

Spellbound | J.WONWOO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 8

 

 

 

The examination was around the corner and Hera had been stressing out lately. Unlike Wonwoo who could easily grasp whatever he had read or what he was taught in school, Hera needed time to digest everything. 

 

 

Hera had not yet decided which university she would be going but she knew she needed at least a good grades to be able to get into one them. 

 

 

For the past few days, she and Wonwoo had been visiting each other's house just like in the past. Wonwoo's family were surprised about it at first. 

 

 

They knew Hera and Wonwoo were not in a speaking terms for the past 4 years. Unknowingly to the two of them, Wonwoo's mother was glad things had been cleared out between them. 

 

 

Nana had also called Hera. Telling her that she would come back after her exam had finished. 

 

 

"Argh!" Hera stretched her legs for a few times. Her eyes looking tired and lifeless. 

 

 

Just take me already. . she silently thought to herself. 

 

 

KCHAK!

 

 

The door suddenly swung open, revealing smilling Wonwoo with a tray in his hands. He put them down infront of Hera and passed her the orange juice. 

 

 

"Thanks," she mumbled. 

 

 

Wonwoo threw himself onto his already ruffled mattress. He placed his palms on his stomach and stared at the ceiling, looking in dazed.

 

 

 "I was thinking about why not we take a time off this Saturday?" Wonwoo peeked over to Hera who had just finished chugging down the orange juice.

 

 

"This Saturday? Why?" Hera lay down next to Wonwoo. 

 

 

Her eyes were already feeling heavy as soon as her head meet with the surface of the pillow. She could smell Wonwoo's scent coming from it. Which only caused her to be even more sleepy.

 

 

Wonwoo smiled when he saw Hera had already had her eyes shut. "We've been stressed. We deserve a break!"

 

 

Wonwoo propped on one of his elbow to her side. He gently brushed some of the strain of hair on her forehead away.

 

 

Hera nodded slowly. She knew he wanted to do it for her. Wonwoo did not looked like he had suffered nine circles of hell at all. 

 

 

"Now, take a nap." Hera placed her palm on his eyes and playfully pushed his head down. His stares were beginning to make her feel embarrassed.

 

 

Instead of lying where he originally was, Wonwoo engulfed himself to her side and ruffled his face on her. A crooked grin plastered on his lips. He looked content. 

 

 

Hera rolled her eyes before his tousled dark hair mindlessly.

 

 

"I'm sorry for being selfish," he whispered.

 

 

Hera who did not quite catch what he was saying had uttured, "what?"

 

 

"Nothing,"

 

 

 

 

"Stay here, I will get us drinks." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter