0 1 0

Spellbound | J.WONWOO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 10

 

 

 

"Ouch!" 

 

 

Hera rolled her eyes when Wonwoo had suddenly grimaced like that. She had barely even touched his knuckles!

 

 

"You're overreacting," she pointed out sarcastically.

 

 

Wonwoo laughed before handing Hera his hand again. His knuckles were bleeding from punching Soon Young and Hera wanted to heal it for him. 

 

 

He just found it fun to . 

 

 

They were at a diner which Wonwoo had originally wanted to bring her to. There were only a few people there. After taking their order, the waitress had leave them alone. 

 

 

Although magic was not uncommon in this world, it was still rare and some found it strange. People do not react well with strange things and apparently Hera was one of the people who had to learn it in a hard way. 

 

 

Hence, Hera was more comfortable to show her magic or witchcraft when nobody was around. But Wonwoo had convinced her the otherwise.

 

 

"Thank you for protecting me," Hera said before planting soft kisses on his knuckles. 

 

 

She was thankful that Wonwoo had stood up for her just like the old times. Maybe it was because of the love potion. . but she would not care less. 

 

 

Just for a moment she wanted to believe that there was actually a person helping her out in this town.

 

 

Wonwoo's lips formed a soft smile. He wanted to embrace her but he know she would shoved him away. Thus, he had stopped himself. 

 

 

Their meal soon came and Wonwoo had placed some of his food on Hera's plate. Telling her she should eat more to gain back her strength. 

 

 

Hera had told her how doing magic takes away a witch's energy when they were still close. 

 

 

She was surprised he had still remember about it.

 

 

"Can I ask you something?"

 

 

Hera looked at Wonwoo slightly before swallowing her food. 

 

 

"Sure," she muttured. 

 

 

Wonwoo placed down his utensils. He wondered if he should ask about it. But he knew he wanted answers. 

 

 

"Why are you scared of them back there?"

 

 

Hera stopped eating. She inhaled a fee sharp breath. She knew Wonwoo would ask about it sooner or later. 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter