0 1 6

Spellbound | J.WONWOO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 16

 

 

Soon Young and Seokmin looked over to each other before staring at Wonwoo who looked in daze. His long fingers were still stirring his cup of iced Americano using the plastic stirrer.

 

 

"He had been doing that for 5 minutes!" Seokmin whispered into Soon Young's ear. Seokmin threw a worried glance over to Wonwoo who was still staring into empty spaces. 

 

 

Soon Young could just reply him with a nod. He, himself did not know what had gotten into Wonwoo. 

 

 

After the three of them had rekindle their long lost friendship, Wonwoo had been acting differently. Much more distant and always lost in his train of thoughts. 

 

 

Soon Young and Seokmin also noticed that the latter had no longer spend his time with the witch's granddaughter. However, they did not dare to speak about it. 

 

 

Everytime Hera's name was brought up, Wonwoo seemed to be tense. They knew better that something must have happened.

 

 

A heavy sigh escaped Soon Young's lips.

 

 

They had planned to hang out today to maybe help Wonwoo get his mind off things that were bothering him. Yet, his soul seemed to wander elsewhere today. 

 

 

He could not help but to feel pissed off about it. How selfish could Wonwoo be?

 

 

Seokmin had planned all their schedule for today yet Wonwoo did not even seem to care one but about what they were doing.

 

 

Soon Young gritted his teeth and slammed the plastic cup on the table surface. He had enough.

 

 

"Is it Shim Hera?" Soon Young asked.

 

 

Seokmin quickly tried to cover Soon Young's mouth using both of his palms. "Soon Young!" He clicked his tongue while shaking his head rapidly. 

 

 

At this point, Soon Young could not give two s about it anymore. 

 

 

"Is that what's bothering you?" Soon Young asked in a  muffled tone as Seokmin's palms were already covering half of his mouth. 

 

 

Wonwoo's eyes looked surprise at first, his eyes wide as they fixed on him unblinkingly but it was soon masked with his usual gentle expression. He shooked his head slightly. 

 

 

"It's complicated," 

 

 

Soon Young could not help but to roll his eyes upon hearing his words. 

 

 

"It's complicated!" Seokmin repeated Wonwoo's words into Soon Young's ear. "So drop the topic, okay?"

 

 

Seokmin was a bit taken aback when he received a sharp glare from Soon Young. Seeing how Seokmin was off guard, Soon Young took the oppurtunity to remove his face away from Seokmin's grasp. 

 

 

"It's always had been complicated. Amuse us will you," his dark eyes stared into Wonwoo's as if he was challenging the latter.

 

 

Wonwoo wanted to get away from the sit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter