0 0 5

Spellbound | J.WONWOO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 5

 

 

Wonwoo was sitting on the bed provided while Hera was busying herself checking if there was anybody else with them inside the infirmary. 

 

 

Luckily, the teacher that was supposed to be here had something to do and had left them alone. Giving Hera the responsibility to look after Wonwoo after checking that there were nothing physically wrong with him.

 

 

Wonwoo's sharp eyes had followed her every move as the voice inside his head grew louder and louder and so was the sound of his beating heart.

 

 

"Okay, there's nobody else."

 

 

Hera walked over to Wonwoo. To her surprised, he had suddenly pulled her and laid her body carefully on the mattress.

 

 

Cold beads of sweat started to form on Hera's forehead. She knew what Wonwoo was about to do but she did not want to do it. Not here out in the open where at any moment a person could walk into the infirmary. 

 

 

Wonwoo's hooded eyes stared at her agitated expresion, he was clearly amused by her expression. 

 

 

Hera shooked her head a couple of times when Wonwoo's body started to tower over her. Both of his hands were placed next to her head, caging her so that she would not run away. 

 

 

Not that she could in the first place.

 

 

"We can't," Hera told him. 

 

 

Wonwoo tilted his head, his lips forming a playful smirk. "Why?" He asked although he already knew the reason. 

 

 

He just could not help but to . 

 

 

Hera's eyebrows were furrowed. She was annoyed. 

 

 

"Because someone might come in and see us!" 

 

 

Wonwoo let out a chuckle before standing up and moved away from the bed. Hera could not help but to let out a breath of relief. Thank God. . he was still able to think rationally.

 

 

She was about to stand up to when Wonwoo had suddenly pulled close the blinds that seperate the bed with the other part of the infirmary. 

 

 

SRRT!

 

 

Wonwoo then towered her once again. Both of his elbow was in between her head, trapping her with him. A smug expression on his face as he slowly pushed away some strain of Hera's hair that was covering her face. 

 

 

It would be a lie if she says that she did not shiver upon feeling his touch against her skin. The memory of that night played on her head once again. 

 

 

"How about now?" He said hoarsely into her ears.

 

 

Hera gulped. She had to mustered all her strength to answer him.

 

 

"That's not what I meant. . ."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter