0 0 1

Spellbound | J.WONWOO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1

 

 

DING!

DONG!

 

 

The sound of the doorbell echoed throughout the whole house which was accompanied with the sound of pouring rain that was coming from outside. 

 

 

It was raining cats and dogs when Hera had to hurriedly step out from the bathroom with a small towel in her hands. Her hair was still wet from the shower that she just had. 

 

 

"Who is it?" She said in a sing-song voice before opening the door. 

 

 

Her dark eyes grew wide upon seeing the tall figure that was standing infront of her doorstep with a large pot in his hands. 

 

 

Wonwoo's lips curved into a sheepish smile. His hair was also wet because of the rain. There were beads of water falling down from the end of his hair. 

 

 

"Hi," he murmured quietly. 

 

 

Hera wanted to chase him away. She wanted to push his large body away from her and Hera wanted to hurt his feelings so bad just the way he had done to her. 

 

 

But instead, she gave up the thought and took a few step back to allow him inside. She did not have to say anything as he knew exactly what her actions meant. 

 

 

Wonwoo came into her house and went straight to the kitchen. It would be a lie if she says that her heart did not skip a beat when he still remember the interior of her house despite not coming here for over 4 years. 

 

 

"Why are you here?" Hera heaved a sigh.

 

 

Wonwoo was busying himself as he heated up the kimchi stew inside the pot, carefully not to spill it's content.

 

 

Wonwoo turned to her slightly before quickly looking away. His ears went bright red. A thing he does whenever he was embarrassed. 

 

 

"My mom wanted to give you some leftovers. She figured you might want them since Nana is in the city," he explain indifferently as his hand swiftly stirred the stew. 

 

 

Nana was the nickname they gave to Hera's grandmother who is a renowned witch in their small town. Hence, every now and then her grandmother had to go to the city for her job. 

 

 

And ever since she was little. . the Jeon family would took care of her whenever Nana was away. So that she would not feel lonely. 

 

 

Does Wonwoo thinks she's lonely? Hera quickly pushed the thoughts away. 

 

 

She threw the small towel on her hand to him so that he could dry his hair, "here."

 

 

Wonwoo easily grasped the towel but immediately looked away when his gaze met hers. Hera was starting to feel annoyed. She hated it when people does that. 

 

 

Maybe it was because she had lived her whole life in this village with people who wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter