Unexpected

Thing's Can Go From Bad To Worse, But Then What?

Author's P.O.V

Mrs.Jung rushed to open the door, you were guessing she was expecting them.

"Mr. and Mrs.Song nice to see you." I heard Mrs.Jung say as you still sat looking out at the garden.

"Hello Mrs.Jung, if you don't mind can we look around for a little?" Asked the lady, Mrs.Song.

"Yes why of course, the little girls are just in the play room." Mrs. Jung began leading them there when Mr.Song spoke,

"Actually we were thinking of adopting a girl who is about 13 years or older, since we are not young anymore we thought we would adopt a child who was older." He explained. His word shocked you since most couples came to see the younger girls and they rarely, if ever, came for the ones over 10.

"Ah yes" Mrs.Jung looked over at you while you were off in your own world, "The oldest girl is 16 years old, she doesn't talk much but she listens quite well, and is very sweet." Your ears perked up and you softened at her kind words.

"May we meet her?" Mr.Song asked.

"Yes, just wait a moment" Mrs.Jung made her way toward the window bench.

"Soyi, there is a couple her to meet you. They seem very kind." She said with a smile while she held out her hand, you took it and she walked you over to them.

"Annyeonghaseyo, jeoneun Soyi ibnida." You bowed to them and smiled nicely.

They smiled back to you, "Hello my name is Mrs.Song and this is my husband" She introduced them, they seemed friendly and kind like you were told.

"Soyi how would you like to come live with us and go to a real high school, I'm sure you'll make lots of friends with your pretty face." Mr.Song complimeneted, but you didn't want to go to high school to make friends you just wanted to go so you could get your education. You smiled, "Gamsambnida, that sound great."

"Okay, well now that its settled lets go get the paper work done. Soyi," She turned you "Go pack up your things and get ready to leave" (A/N I'm not sure how things work in an orphanage when the children are adopted, so lets just believe this is true for the sake of the story)

"Arasso" You gace one last smile before running up to your room.

You packed up everything you owned, which wasn't much. All you had were a few clothes and books that Mrs.Jung bought for you, you put all your thing in to your back pack and went back down stairs. Mr. and Mrs.Song were already waiting.

"Ready to go?" Mrs.Song asked

"Neh" You replied, before you headed out the door you hugged Mrs.Jung one more time.

The car ride to your new house was lond and quiet, but Mr.Song tried to get to know you by asking question every so often,

"When's your birthday?" He asked looking at you through the rear view mirror.

"October 15th" You replied looking out the window, It's not that you were trying to be rude. You just felt uncomfortable looking into peoples eyes when you talked.

"Favourite colour?" He asked another random question.

"ummmm...lavender, I guess" Lavender roses were your favourite flowers so you just said that is was your favourite colour to. In actuality you hadn't ever really thought about it, you didn't have a favourite anything really.

Wile you were deep in thought you didn't notice that you had already arrived.

"Soyi we're here!" Mrs.Song came around to your door and oppened it.

"Gamsabnida Mrs.Song"

"Call me TaeSung or Umma, which ever you preffer" She told you, you liked how she didn't force you to call her Umma.

Soyi/Your P.O.V

You enter a small but cozy looking living room that was funished nicely

 (Ignore the plaque on the wall)

 

"I know its not that big, or nice but it's all we have" Mr.Song said

"No, it great I really like it" I said with a small smile

"Your room is upstairs first door on the right, you should unpack and get some rest. You start school in the morning" Mrs.Song explained to you.

"Yes, gamsabnida" you bowed slightly and went up to the stairs to your new room, 

The room was small and the walls were pale blue. There was one bed in the corner of the room and a desk on the opposite side, there was also a large window with flowy green cutains over it. The room was nice and clean and had a fresh scent, you opened the closet and unpacked your cllothes. It was already 7pm so you decided to go to sleep.

*I wonder what school will be like* and with that though you fell asleep