Mine

Thing's Can Go From Bad To Worse, But Then What?

 

 

C.A.P'S POV

 

Me and the guys were just walking down the hallway when we passed by Soyi's locker.

“Yah! Hyung! Why don't you talk to Soyi Noona anymore!!” Rickey pounced on my back and slung and arm around my shoulder's.

“Yeah, don't you at least want to try winning the bet.” Neil came up beside me and did the same.

I glared at them and they backed off, “Don't worry guys, it's all part of the master plan.” I fixed my collar and straightened my sleeves.

“Oh, and what prey tell is this 'master plan' of yours.” Chunji spoke from behind leaning on one of the lockers with crossed arms.

“Okay well, first I tried being nicer to her, then I made her breakfast and got closer to her, and now after all of that if I leave her alone for a while she'll come crawling back to me!” I smirked proudly at my amazingly well thought out, completely fool proof plan.

“Pay up.” L.Joe held out his hand and stared at me with a straight face.

“What...but the bet hasn't ended yet...” I looked at him confused.

“Well it might as well be with that idiotic plan of yours!” Changjo agreed.

Everyone else nodded in agreement leaving me to glare at them.

...was it really such at bad plan?

“By the way, I heard Soyi's been getting pretty close to that 'Jello' kid or what ever...”

I clenched my fists, “Zelo?” I said through gritted teeth, anger rushing through my veins.

“I don't know, but you better do something before that little twerp takes away Noona!!” Rickey cheered.

“Look there she is!” We all turned to see her walking towards the girls bathroom. Quickly I walked off after her.

“Yah! Do you want us to win or not?!”

“Ow! Hyung!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I jogged up to Soyi and stood behind her, when I realized she was drenched in some...yellow goop?

“Whoa! What happened to you?!” She turned to face me. Some of her hair was matted to the side of her face, and her uniform was covered in what I think is egg yolk from the smell.

Looking her over I sighed, “Not again...” I mumbled quietly, thinking about what I heard about her shredded uniform.

“What do you mean?” She tilted her head questioningly.

“Never mind, um, what happened to you though?” I asked softly as I reached out to remove the hair from her face.

“Nothing, um, I'll be going to clean up now.” She moved back and opened the washroom door.

“Oh! Do you need extra...clothes...” Before I could finish my sentence she shut the door behind her.

“Aish! Maybe they were right...but what happened to her...”

“Annyeong Oppa!!!” The sudden squeal brought me out of my thoughts.

“Hng? Oh hi Jia...” I greeted absentmindedly not looking away from the spot Soyi had been standing.

“Oppa! Sit with me at lunch! Ever since that started going to our school you've been completely ignoring me.” She said in a sickly sweet voice making me want to throw up...at least then I'd have an excuse to ditch her...

Jia is what you would call the 'queenka', and she's exactly what you'd expect by just looking at her: a total bit-

“Oppa! Why aren't you answering me?!” She grabbed my arm, I cringed at the feeling of her long nails grazing my arm.

“F**k off Jia.” Roughly I pulled my arm away from her touch and went to find the guys.

“UGH! I'M GLAD THAT PIECE OF S**T GOT DRENCHED!” She yelled after me stopping me in my tracks.

“What did you say?” I growled dangerously walking slowly back to her.

“Huh?! Nothing! I didn't- NO- I wasn't-” Before she could stammer on any longer I grabbed her by the neck pushing her into the nearby lockers, luckily everybody was in class and the halls were clear.

“What.Did.You.Say.” I leaned in close to her face menacingly, speaking through clenched teeth.

“O-opp-ppa...!” She gasped under my tight hold.

“Don't go near her you hear me?!” I slightly yelled at her, she shook her head furiously.

I let her go causing her to drop onto the floor coughing.

“Che, you never cared what I did before...” She said in almost a whisper but I still caught it before I walked off.

Looking at her over my shoulder I smirked, “Well this time you came to close to whats mine...”