Creepy ert

Thing's Can Go From Bad To Worse, But Then What?

Soyi/Your P.O.V

After a grueling eternity of math it was finaly lunch. I quickly packed up my stuff and ran to my locker, so I could put my stuff away and find an empty table in the cafeteria. When I finally got there, all the tables were full.

*What the heck!! How did every one get here so fast?! I was the first one out of class!!* As I was mentally yelling a strong hand s around my waist from behind.

"Hey there Sun Shine, why don't you come sit with me?" The guy said in an alluring voice, I slowly turned around to see that guy from before.

*Sun Shine? Who the hell does he think he is?* I struggled to free myself from his strong grip, but failed as he tightend his hold on my waist. I then felt him rest his head on my shoulder.

"My names C.A.P like cap, but you can call me oppa..." He wispered in my ear making me shiver but not necessarily from disgust. I shook the thought away and finaly spoke,

"What kind of demented name is cap? And what does C.A.P stand for?! Creepy ert!!!" I screamed at him once agin trying to run away, this time he spun me around and held me against a wall by my shoulders. By now every one in the cafeteria was staring at us, wispering amongst themselves,

"Wow, that girls has some guts. If she wasn't about to die right now I would have become her friend."

"She's gonna regret what she just did in about 5 seconds"

*What are they talking about? H-h-he wouldn't hit a girl...would he?* I began to worry as he raised his right hand off my shoulder.

I squished my eyes shut tightly waiting for the impact, but instead he placed it on my lower back. My eyes shot wide open, to see him leaning in inch by inch. Without thinking I slapped him across the face and the sound echoed in the quiet room, as it was drowned out by the sound of gasps.

I covered my mouth with my hands and started to panic, but he started laughing again.

*Seriously, this guy!!!! I was almost about to apolagize too!!* I just stared at him shocked

"Fierce, I like that" He released me and swiped his thumb over his bottom lip, and walked away with the rest of his group. Every one in the cafeteria resumed eating.

I put my hand over my heart and it was beating like crazy, *Is this what you call...an iregular heart beat?* (A/N line from Inu x Boku ss)

After that I didn't bother with lunch and just went to look around the school some more.

C.A.P's P.O.V

"Hyung! Why didn't you tech that girl a lesson? She was way out of line for slapping you like that" Ricky questioned.

"Yeah, she so deserved it for hitting you." Said Chunji

"Tsk.Tsk.Tsk. You guys are so clueless. Can't you see that Hyung has a thing for the new girl?" L.Joe patted me on the back and every one nodded in agreement with him.

"Yah! You guys are so heartless, I can't just go around hitting girls! It'll ruin my image." I scolded making them hang their head in shame.

*Really these guys...Did every one really expect me to hit her? Did she also think that? Maybe I scared her?...Why do I care!!!*

"Yeah, you're right hyung. And even if you did like her she wouldn't care, I guess you're just not her type." Concluded Niel.

"Hey! I'm every girls type!!! Just you watch I'll have her wrapped around my finger any day now. And you know what? You're right, she does deserve some kind of punishment. Hehehe...she won't even know what hit her." He gave them all an evil smirk and went to wait in line for food.

*Creepy ert, huh? Clever...*