B.A.P

Thing's Can Go From Bad To Worse, But Then What?

 

Soyi/Your P.O.V

So the bell for lunch FINALLY rang after I was subjected to 1 hour of creepy pedo looks from the ert himself. As soon as I heard it I didn't even bother to wait for the teacher to finish what he was saying and I bolted out of the class room, *Man, ever since I got to this school I've been running alot more* I thought as I caught my breath in front of my locker.

I was about to go to the cafeteria but then it occurred to me that the pedo will be there, so I went out to the soccer fiels bleachers instead.

After my lunch I decided to just lie down on the grass since it was such a great day. The sun was just bright enough that it wasn't attacking my face, and there was a cool breeze.

*sigh* I closed my eyes and put my hands under my head. *This is the best things have been in a while--* "OWWW!"

My peaceful thoughts were disturbed when a soccer ball hit me in the face.

I stood up and saw 5 blonde tough looking guys, and only one that I recognized.

"OMO!!! ARE YOU OKAY!!! I'M SOOOOO SORRY!!!!" Zelo went into a frantic apology.

"...I kicked the ball and it just went flying in a random direction, and it just ended--"

I grabbed him by the shoulders midsentence making him finally shut up,

"I'm alright, it didn't even hurt that much. I just yelled because it surprised me." I gave him a reassuring smile.

He returned my smile and became his calm yet hyper self again, "Okay, thats good then! What are you doing out here anyway? You wanna get lunch with me?" He asked completely forgeting about the 5 guys standing behind him, until one of them coughed awkwardly,

"Huh?! OH YA! Soyi these are my hyungs, Yongguk, Jongup, Youngjae, Himchan, and Daehyun! Hyung's this is Soyi!" He introduced his 'hyungs' with a bright smile.

"Sup" They all said in unison, while I just stood there like a statue trying to match names to faces. Honestly they all looked pretty much the same...or maybe it's just the hair...

I came back to reality to see all of them looking back between me and Zelo and then giving him winks, or nudging him playfully.

"What's wrong?" I asked tilting my head in confusion with my eyes wide, which made them all squeal...not expected O.O

"WAH~ Our maknae has such a cute mmmffffbbbfffmmm" His mouth was covered by Zelo's hand. He gave me an nervous smile and then began glaring at the five guys.

One of them, I think it was Himchan?...or was it Jongup....So, whats-his-face cupped his hands around his mouth and yelled in Zelo's face, "WHAT HE WAS GOING TO  SAY WAS 'YOU HAVE A CUTE GIRLFRIEND!!!"

"HEY! She's NOT my girlfrind she's just an aquaintence that also happens to be female..." He said while rubbing the back of his head.

I just stood there kicking pebbles as the rest of them were teasing Zelo, I then felt some one put and arm around my shoulders. I followed the arm up to see a rather tall guy, but then again they were all more than a head talled than me.

"Well if she's not your girlfrien then you wont mind if I take her out for lunch do you?" A guy with a really deep voice said with a smirk on his face.

"He might not but I might." I said moving away causing his arm to drop back down to his side, the rest of them except Zelo began 'ooo-ing'.

"She's cute and she can handle herself, I like that." Another one said giving me a cheesey wink making me cringe.

"Cut it out, guys! You're scaring her." Zelo told them as he plulled me over to his side. "Anyway, lunch does sound good though! You wanna come with us?" He asked like an excited puppy.

"Well...there is some time left before class...but I already ate lunch." I held up my lunch bag for them to see.

"That's okay, you don't need to order anything. Just come with us." Daehyun, I'm pretty sure his name was, said.

"umm" Before I could two of them grabbed my arms and whisked me away.

We went to a burger place and they ordered for take away so we could walk back while they eat, since class would start soon.

"So anyways, if you guys go to TS Acadamy what were you doing on our schools soccer field?" I looked up at them.

"We usually go there when we're on lunch break because the girls at our school always mob us when we try to play on our field." Youngjae answered. On our walk to the burger place I had managed to learn their names.

I nodded in understanding. 

"So, has C.A.P been bothering you lately?" Zelo randomly asked me.

"Uh, well no I guess. He's been kind of nice but in a sleazy kind of way." I replied while making a face.

"Aigoo! So cute! You look exactly like a little doll!" Himchan cooed while pinching my cheek.

I removed his hand, "Hey! I'm not little you guys are just freaking giants!" I over exaggerated.

They all chuckled at what I said.

When we got to T.O.P Acadamy they all waved me off and then also went back to there school.

Sigh *Back to class I guess*