Day Alone With...Zelo...? | Part 2 |

Thing's Can Go From Bad To Worse, But Then What?

A/N: Sorry if the font starts out big and then gets smaller, when I pasted it from the open office document I had trouble changing the size of the text.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soyi/Your P.O.V

As soon as we stepped into the amusement park I jumped off of Zelo's back too excited to think about falling. I ran ahead to the others and raised my hands up over my head while twirling. I stopped when I heard the rest of them laughing at me and hid my hands behind my back looking down and blushing.

"Hehe...Have I mentioned I've never been here...” I said sheepishly kicking some pebble on the ground.

 

"Yeah, we kind of figured when you went into ballerina mode a couple of minutes ago.” Jongup teased walking to where I was with the rest of B.A.P

I stuck my tongue out at him and grabbed Yongguk's hand because he was the closest to me, and sped over to the big colourful map of the park. *There's one ride I've always wanted to try...*

"Aha! Oppa's lets go to this one!” Before they could answer I made a break for the Pirate ship ride.

While we stood in line I was bouncing up and down like a little kid, what can I say? I like childish things, now back to the others.

"Ummm...Soyi? Are you sure you want to go on that ride...it's pretty high up...” Daehyun said meekly.

"Come on! Man up for goodness sakes!” I playfully punched him in the arm.

"I'll just stay down here with the wuss.” Stated Yongguk, jabbing his thumb in the direction of Daehyun.

"Yah! Every one is allowed to have a fear! How come I've never seen you pet a cat! Huh!” (A/N: I have no idea whether he is actually afraid of them or not)

Yongguk flushed pink and dragged the loud mouth Daehyun away to the nearest bench, even though they were pretty far away you could still hear Yongguk's yelling.

We all stared at the two and started laughing. The line started moving up and we were almost to the front, and I was getting excited again. I grabbed onto Zelo's arm and started swinging his arm to release all of my built up energy.

"Whats up with you? You look like you have to pee or something” He laughed at me, and I let go of his arm and continued to jump around.

"Speaking of the bathroom we gotta go, right guys?”

"Yup!” “Totally!” “Not really.”

 

Jongup and Youngjae glared Himchan, “OH! Right! I mean, yeah I've been holding it in since we left...hehehehe” He replied awkwardly and the two boys face palmed. They grabbed each of Himchan's arm and dragged him away, leaving me and Zelo dumbfounded.

"What was that about?” I asked confused by their sudden actions.

"I don't know...but I don't think their up to any good.”

"What do you mean?” I looked at him curiously.

"Nothing. Lets go it's our turn.” He pointed ahead and walked to the ride, while I stood there still very lost. I shook my head slightly and walked over to the seat Zelo chose at the back, there weren't many people sitting at the back they were mostly crammed in the middle seats. I sat down and was about to ask him about it but I was startled by the safety bar that dropped onto my lap. The ride took off. At first it was gently going back and forth but with each swing it sped up and went a little higher, before long I buried my face into Zelo's arm for comfort and shut my eyes tightly. I stayed like that until the ride stopped.

"Are you okay?” He asked me as we walked over to the bench where Daehyun and Yongguk were.

"Yeah I'm fine.” I said but stumbled a little, actually I was feeling a kind of sick from the swaying. Back and forth. Back and- Okay that's enough.

When we arrived at the bench the feeling of throwing up had gone away. But there was no one at the benches, so we decided to go to the place where the rest room’s were located but still found no one. We even checked the food court and still no sight of them.

"Huh. That's strange, I thought for sure those pigs would have gone to the food court.” Zelo said scratching his head. Out of no where we heard some on yell from behind us, when we looked back there was only a small child and his mother going to the marry-go-round.

"Jong Hoon, lets go to the marry-go-round! I've never been on one when I was little.” I could see that he didn't want to but I gave him a pleading look and he caved. *Hahaha, no one is a match for this face* I thought cockily.

Meanwhile with B.A.P

Authors P.O.V

"Okay guys lets go leave the two love birds" Jongup called to Daehyun and Yongguk, who were still yelling. But Yongguk was doing most of the yelling.

"Why did you have to say that! The plan was that you pretend to be afraid of hights and I take you to the bench. NOWHERE did I say to humiliate me!! Now she probably thinks I'm the wuss!!!!!!" The leader whined.

"What ever lets just go, they're probably gonna go look for us at the food court so lets wait for them there. And make sure they don't see us, or our plan is blown." Warned Youngjae.

*A few minutes later*

"Hey guys I think they're coming!" Daehyun pointed over to the two of you form behind the food stand.

"Huh. That's strange, I thought for sure those pigs would have gone to the food court.”

"HEY!!!" Himchan yelled, before you two could turn around the he was pulled back roughly by the other members.

When they thought it was safe they peeked over the side of the wall, they saw you two heading to the marry-go-round and let out a sigh of relief. Before they followed they smacked Himchan on the back of the head and yelled "SHUT UP!" at the same time.

They hid behind the guy controling the ride, the man gave them a weird look but they were too busy watching you and Zelo.

You got on the horse with the help of Zelo, who just stood beside you. The ride started and it was going pretty slow and the guys noticed how far apart you two were standing and got another evil plan. Donghyun whispered to the man operating the ride to speed it up a little, and lucky for him he listened.

They were hoping that if they sped up the ride it would make you hold onto Zelo, but instead you held on tighter to the horse while Zelo laughed at you. They all face palmed at their maknaes lack of romance. This time they threw an empty bag of popcorn at him which you didn't notice. He looked back and the guys signaled him to put an arm around you, but all he did was give them a glare. When the ride came back around they kept giving him signals thinking that he didn't understand. Really though Zelo knew exacly what was going on and he was slightly annoyed that that they ditched you and him, and slightly nevouse to do what they asked. In the end though he finally did.

You felt Zelo's arm go around your shoulder and you twiched slightly but didn't move away. You looked up at his face with widened eyes but he wasn't looking at you, thinking it was nothing for him an that you were over reacting you looked away too but still felt warmth.

*Why does my body feel all light...why does my stomach feel weird...maybe its-No, I'm probably just geting dizzy thats all...right?* You thought nervously.

On Zelo's side of things he was thinking, *Does she hate it? Does she like it? Is it awkward? Well at least she didn't move away, what if she's just being nice? OKAY JUST CALM DOWN!!*

When the ride was over the boys swiftly hid behind the rid control guy again and watched.

"So, what do you want to do now?" You looked up at him waiting for his response.

"Why don't we...ummm..." He looked behind you at the guys who were each signaling him to do different things, he squinted his eyes to see what they were doing, you noticed this and was about to turn around but Zelo grabbed you by the shoulders "Lets get something to eat!" he said while dragging you back to the food stands.

"O-okay" You stuttered still surprised.

"Great you sit hear, and look over there" he pointed in the opposite direction from where B.A.P was hiding, "Yeah so just sit here while I go get the food...so um...Just keep looking over there and stay here" He backed away still facing you then turned around and ran off to where the guys were. You just say there and watched the clouds wondering why he was acting like that, but like he said you looked staight ahead.

Zelo ran to the guys who were all cramped together pathetically behind a large garbage can. "Where did you guys go, and what are you doing here?!" He hissed loudly at them looking over his shoulder to you who was still looking at the clouds.

"We're going to help you get closer to Soyi! We know you like her~" Jongup teased making Zelo blush a little, but he still denied it and shook his head heavily.

"Don't lie to you hyungs! Now get back over there so we can work our magic" Yongguk cracked his knuckles and stretched his neck, Zelo sighed in defeat and retured to you. He sat across from you so he could see his hyungs.

"Ummm...Zelo?" You raised an eyebrow at him still clueless to what was going on.

"Huh! Oh, yeah?" He said resting his head in his hands.

"Where's our food?" You asked slowly.

"Muh!? Oh right! Our food, I'll go get that...hehehe" He laughed nervously and left again to get the food, while running he reminded you to look straight.

You laughed at his sillyness but complied again. He returned out of breath with two hot dogs and two drinks, he handed a hot dog and drink to you and sat down with his own.

While both of you were eating Zelo looked at you and began to laugh because you has ketchup on the tip of your nose.

"What's so funny?" You asked him still eating unaware. 

"You have sauce on you face" He pointed to your nose.

"Oh, is it gone?" You wiped you nose but some how managed to miss the sauce completely, Zelo laughed even more and you became irritated.

Behind you the guys were trying to tell him to clean your face by demonstrating. Daehyun took his hand and started harshly rubbing Himchan's face, Himchan whacked his hand away and Zelo could see him angrily yelling at Daehyun but couldn't hear them over the sound of the busy park.

Zelo shook his hand still laughing and wiped your nose with a napkin. You stopped eating and stared at him with your mouth open because you were about to take a bite. "Got it" Zelo said with a bright smile before taking a sip of his drink.

"T-thank you" You said and reached for you own drink still looking at his face. You ended up knocking your drink over instead.

"Oh no!" You gasped, "Sorry." You said while looking down.

"Why would you be sorry, its just a drink." He shrugged.

"Yeah, but you payed for it and I knocked it over. I feel like you wasted you money on me" You explained feeling guilty.

He softened at your innocent face that was still looking down. The guys were signaling for him to share his drink, he did what they said and handed you his drink. You heard the ice in the cup swish around and you looked up.

"No thanks, you should have it." You smiled at his kindness.

"No worries, we can share." He smiled back warmly.

You took the drink and took a big sip because you hadn't dank any water all day and were dying of thirst. Zelo's smile widened and him and the boys thought the same thing *Indirect kiss*

The guys cheered loudly, so loud that you guys could hear it. They stopped and hid when you started turning around, but Zelo held your hand making you turn your attention to his hand on top of yours. Sure you've held hands with the guys but when you held Zelo's hand it gave you a different feeling.

"Lets go play some games!" He pulled you up and lead you to the games still holding your hands, while both of you had secret smiles. 

You guys played games for a while and the guys cued Zelo to do things like help you aim the baseball at the milk bottles, or try to win you a stuffed animal. He won you a large black bunny with a blue bandana around its neck, and helped you carry it since it was so big. It was getting dark so you two decided to go home, and he offered to walk you to your house. You arrived at your house you him stood on the porch in silence for a while just looking away from each other shyly.

"Here you go" "Thank you for today" you both said simultaniously.

"Thank you" "You're welcome" You both said at the same time again.

This time to avoid talking at the same time Zelo raised his hand before he spoke, and you giggled at his cute action.

"Yes Jong Hoon?" You said playing along.

"I had fun with you today, even if the guys ditched us" He handed you the bunny, and you had to hug it with both arms just to hold onto it.

"Me too." You said from behind the bunny.

"Good night Soyi" He bent down and kissed the bunny's head and then your right cheek and ran away waving, "See you at school!"

You stood there for a few minutes stunned then reached up and touched your cheek that felt filled with warmth. You hugged the stuffed toy tighter and entered the empty house, Mr. and Mrs.Song were still away on buisness. You ran upstairs to your room and gently place the Bunny down beside your bed then changed in to your pyjamas. You fell asleep with a slight mile on your face thinking about your day with Zelo.