Day Alone With...Zelo...? | Part 1 |

Thing's Can Go From Bad To Worse, But Then What?

Author's P.O.V

Today went the same as all the days before; Lots of work, eating alone, trying to stay awake, also C.A.P is still giving you the cold shoulder. 

*Who does he think he is? Stalking me one week throwing me aside the next! What ever like I care...* You tried to push your disappointment away, but it was still nagging at you.

You ruffled your hair as you walked to the gate, "Hi Soyi" some one said behind you. When you turned around you saw a scared Yongguk coverin his head with his arms.

"Yah! Quit it, I'm not gonna hit you. Psh, seriously are even the leader?" You scoffed making him stand up straight puffing up his chest.

"I am the leader! And I'm older than you." He crossed his arms and looked away. Slowly he looked back with a creepy smile on his face which scared you a little.

"What...?" You cautiously asked as you took a couple of steps back.

He leaned his face to your level, "Call me 'Oppa'" He smiled widely.

"YA!!! US TOO!!!" The rest of B.A.P suddenly apeared out of no where making you even more scared and a little shy.

Zelo noticed your discomfort *So cute* he thought and smiled a little, "Guys!! Give her some personal space! She'll say it when she wants to."

"...Yongguk oppa..." You quietly wispered getting used to it, you smiled a little since you've never had the chance to call anyone oppa before.

"What? Say it again?" Yongguk cupped his ear playfully. You went closer to his ear and yelled, "YONGGUK OPPA!!!"

You started laughing because he began jumpping around half from pain half from joy.

"Yeah, you better be happy! You're the first person I ever called oppa." You said while putting your head down a little. He stopped his little celebration and ran to you with full speed. He picked you up and started spinning you around.

"HEY!! CALL US OPPA TOO!!!" The others screamed.

"Jongup OPPA! Youngjae OPPA! Himchan OPPA! Daehyun OPPA!" You pointed to each member and cutely emphisized the word oppa on each name.

"WAHHH~ KYOPTA~" Every one squealed except for one.

Since Zelo was actually a couple of months younger than you, you stopped and thought what you could call him as a conselation. (A/N I know he's 15 but for the stories sake lets say he's 16.)

"Joon Hong~" You called him by his real name sweetly. He looked up with a surprised face but it immediately changed in to a bright smile when he saw your own smile.

"OKAY! LETS GO!!" Jongup enthusiastically yelled and raised his fist up in the air preparing to charge.

They all began to run leaving you and Zelo shaking your heads at your 'elders' actions.

"Well? Come on, lets go!" You grabbed his hand and started pulling him along behind the rest.

He looked down at your entangled hands and started blushing.

After about a block of running you were exuasted. "I *breathe* cant *breathe* go on *exhale*" You kneeled on the ground.

"You want a piggy back ride?" Youngjae offered you, what you didn't know was that Zelo was behind glaring at Youngjae.

"A-actually I'm kind of tired as well. Z-zelo how about you do it?" He studdered shocked by the maknaes firece look and continued to walk.

"Okay!" He happily skipped and kneeled down in front of you waiting for you to get on.

*Did I miss something?* You scratched your head but got on none the less. You rested your head on his back and held on tight. He may be the youngest but he was still super tall and you didn't want to risk falling off. He smiled when he felt your head on his shoulder and your even heart beat.

In front of you and Zelo the guys were having a secret meeting,

"You should have seen his eyes they were really scary!" Youngjae imitated.

"Really?! So he does like her? We should help them!!" Himchan yelled earning a shushing from the others. "Sorry" he wispered this time.

"He's right though. This is his first crush probably ever, well at least the first one that he's introduced us to." Daehyun agreed.

"Hmmmm...I got an idea! Okay, so what if we ditch them at the amusement park!" Yongguk suggested.

"Yes! And then we can follow them and cue him on what to do!" Jongup added

"It's a plan!" They all grinned with excitement.

"Whats a plan?" You asked still on Zelo's back, both of you had curious looks.

"Nothing~" They sang and started literally skipping away.

*Are they for real? Seriously, skipping to an amusement park? So these are my oppa's.* You thought bypassing what they were talking about.

*What are you guys up to?* Zelo thought as he carried you the rest of the way, giving them a suspicious glare.