Chapter 5

Nostalgia

I was walking down the streets since our car broke and they need to repair it and Mom and Dad brought the other car to a business trip and the other car is also broken and Suzy Unnie brought thr lamborghini. 

Anyways, it's also nice strolling down the streets like this seeing the town up close. I saw the students walking and someone patted my back which made me look back. I saw Joy smiling at me.

"I didnt know were walking the same way" I said and she laughed.

"It's because youre always riding a car" She said and I laughed.

"Joy, tell me is it really just a coincidence?" I asked and she stopped and looked at me with curiousity written all over her face.

"What do you mean?" She asked and I sighed.

"Me, Yeri and Seulgi having amnesia and in coma 3 years ago and you telling us that you got into an accident with the girl that you love and your friends, are we the friends that youre tal-" 

"Hello Pals it's a very nice morning!" Yeri said and ran towards us with Seulgi. I looked at Joy and she avoided my gaze.

"Hey Yerms, good morning" I greeted and she smiled and we walked together to the school.

-
"Irene let's go to the mixers!!!" Yeri said and I rolled my eyes.

"Definitely no, that place is kinda creepy let's just go somewhere" I said and they think of something.

"How about the club?" Seulgi asked and I looked at the time. I hastily packed my things.

"Wait where are you going Irene?" Seulgi stood up and held my hand.

"Im going to the hospital, see you tomorrow es" I said and I ran to the convenience store with all of my strength because I know that they will follow me.

I panted as I buy Lia's favorite foods and I bought some fruits and chocolates for the blondie next door.  

I walked to the hospital and to Lia's room. I opened the door and was greeted by her smile.

"Yah Eonnie I missed you, did you pass you exams?" She asked.

"Yes I did, I ranked 5th in the whole school" I said and she smiled.

"Let's eat" I said and prepaired the food. After a few hours she already went to bed and I hummed a song to help her sleep. 

I went to room 201 and saw nobody there, I was about to go home but an idea popped into my mind. I suddenly wanted to drop by the rooftop. 

I walked slowly up the stairs and I heard someone singing when I opened the door. I saw the blondie with her long hair down and she looks so gorgeous with the moon and nightsky at her background.

'You & I
Could be like Sonny & Cher
Honey & Bears
And You & I
Could be like Aladdin & Jasmine
Lets make it happen'

"You really have a nice voice huh" I said and she turned around. The wind made her hair flew and  damn it looks so majestic. I took a picture.

"Yah! Why did you take a pic?!" She blurted out.

"I cant help it you look so pretty" I said and she smiled and walked towards me.

"Why are you here? I thought you gave up on me, I thought you leave me" She said and I laughed.

"Why would I leave you?" I asked.

"Then why did you disappear after I told you those things?" She asked.

"Well, I had a failing score and I was grounded!" I said and she chuckled.

"Im sorry about what I've said, I didnt mean to shut you out I guess Im just jealous" She said and she sighed. She turned around to look at the moon and I stood up beside her.  

"It's okay I know you have a reason" I said and she sighed.

"You see I want to go back to my normal life like going to school and hanging out with my friends but unfortunately I can because of this brain tumor and I feel lonely here. My mom and dad visits me oftenly and youre the only one that I have" She said.

"Like I really appreciate you Irene, thank you very much" 

I dont remember telling her my name but nevermind cuz Mom!! She hugged me!!!! 

"I will visit you everyday since my sister's room is next to you and I will bring my friends sometimes" I said and she smiled.

"It's the first time that I saw that smile" I said and she chuckled.

"By the way I dont remember you telling your name" I said and she laughed.

"Oh sorry, Im Son Seungwan" She said.

What a beautiful name.

"Im Bae Irene, nice meeting you Wan" I smiled.