Chapter 21

Nostalgia

Irene's POV

I was walking down the street qhen a woman greeted me and gave me a paper. I looked at it while walking and read it, my eyes widened and I sprinted towards the hospital. I was about to go inside Wendy's room but I remembered that I need to get Lia out of the hospital.

"Lia!" I greeted her and she smiled happily, wearing her usual clothes not the hospital clothes.

"Unnie I'm so happy that I am finally going home" She hugged me and I his the paper inside my bag.

"Me too Lia, we can finally go outside and hang out" I hugged her tightly. "Are you hungry? Do you want anything to eat?" I asked and she nodded.

"Earlier Unnie I was so hungry earlier and the kind lady in the next room gave me food, we even eat together" She said and I laughed internally. They didn't know each other.

"Eh the lady next door? Is she pretty?" I asked and she nodded.

"So pretty that I want to marry her" She smiled bashfully and I froze.

"Should we invite her to eat with us?" I asked and she smiled widely and noddes. She went out to go to the fastfood restaurant. I locked the room and entered Wendy's room.

"Let's eat" I said and her eyes widened.

"Outside?" She asked and I nodded.

"My treat" I said and she changed clothes.

"Yah! Why are you changing clothes in front of me?" I asked as I covered my eyes.

"Oooh~ am I turning you on?" She asked and I froze. I felt her hand on my waist.

"Let's go" She said and then she laughed. I pouted. "Awww, did you think I'm gonna kiss you?" She teased me.

"No" I said sadly.

"Okay then" She said and we walked to the fastfood chain. We ordered.

"Hi, you're the kind lady from earlier right? Remember we even ate together" Lia said.

"I remember you, Lia is it? Are you eating with me and my girlfriend?" Wendy asked.

"Yeah Unnie said you can eat with us" They both froze and then I laughed.

"Girlfriend?" 

"Unnie?" 

"You're the sister that she's talking about?" Wan asked.

"Oh so you're her girlfriend, nice to meet you Unnie. If Irene Unnie leaves you you can always call me. I can be your girlfriend instead" She winked.

I remained silent, they started talking to each other leaving me out.

-
"Hey you're back, is Lia at your house now?" She asked and I sat on her bed and nodded.

"Why do you look sad? Are you already tired?" She asked and I shook my head.

"What's the matter Irene?" She held my hand.

"Baby" She called and my heart melted.

"It's because you didn't talk to me while we're eating" I pouted.

"Are you jealous? That's the only time I have to talk to Lia but I can talk to you anytime so I took the time to know her" She said and she inched closer.

"I'll just cheer you up" She said as she smirked and claimed my lips. I pushed her to the bed and hovered on top of her. I started nibbling on her neck. She moaned under me.

"Oh" I said and then I stood up and wenr to my bag.

"Hey look at- baby why do you look like that?" I asked.

"Why you gotta leave me like that? I'm frustrated" She pouted. She looks so cute I'm gonna often.

"Let's go to the japanese festival, it's once in a lifetime" I showed her the posted.

"Yeah let's shop for Kimono first?" She asked and I agreed.

"When was it?" She asked.

"August 24" I said and she nodded.

"We still have one day to go shopping" She said and I laughed.

"So shall we continue?" She held my hand and then I pulled her waist.