Chapter 20

Nostalgia

"Wowww, this place looks so cool" Wendy screamed. I love how she's happy just by being with me in lotte world.

"Let's go?" I asked and she nodded and I heard her stomach grumbled. 

She's so cute

"Want to eat first?" I asked and she nodded. 

Don't ask me how I got her out of the hospital...

"Let's eat tteokbokki there Irene" She said and she pulled me. She seems so energetic for someone who has an illness.

I ordered tteokbokki and sat in front of her.

"This looks so delicious!!" She said and I smiled at her. 

We started eating.

"Joohyun are you okay? You seemed so quiet" She said and I just smiled.

"Yeah I'm okay I'm just thinking about how cute you are" I smiled and she blushed a little.

We finished eating and we started walking and taking pictures.

"What do you want to ride first?" I asked looking at the guide.

"You" She said.

"Oh, I wanna try this Gyro drop" I said and I looked at her and she chuckled.

"Yeah let's ride that first" She grinned. What is she smiling at? Why isn he grinning like that? 

"OH MY GOSH WE'RE FALLING" I screamed.

"YAHHHHHH STOOPPPP AAAAAAAAAJQIZSJZUWZWJ" Wendy started saying uhh idk what word is that? Alien language? Maybe.

"OMG that scared me" She said as we look for the next ride.

"Yeah you we're very scared" I .

"I heard you scream you're also scared" She sticked out her tongue.

"But you screamed in alien language" I laughed.

"Stop teasing me, leave it for later" She winked and outsidtanced me.

"YAH SON SEUNGWAN! YOU LIL !" I hit her lightly and she laughed.

"That was a joke" She said.

"That joke will happen later" I winked and she blushed.

"Let's go to the magic castle" She pulled me and I just smiled. She's so cute. 
-

"Yah! Let's eat there" She said and I looked at the restaurant she's saying. Geh it looks so expensive.

"Sure" I said. Do I even have enough money to pay? 

We entered the restaurant and damn the food is really expensive and the place looks so expensive as well I didn't know a restaurant like this is beside Lotte World. 

"I would like to order this vintage cote de boeuf is that your best seller?" She asked.

"Yes Maam" The waiter replied.

"And a bottle of wine" She said to the waiter and I've been looking at the menu like it's an enemy.

"Irene what would you like to eat?" She asked.

"You?" I asked and the waiter chuckled. "I mean you what did you order?" I asked.

"vintage cote de boeuf" She said. 

"I'll order that too" I cracked a smile and then I looked at the menu again and then  my eyes widened.

HOLY ING COW 

That steak is $3,200, For personal reasons I will be passing away now.

"Hey why do you look so stressed?" I asked.

"That steak is so expensive" I whispered.

"Don't worry it's my treat" She said.

"But it's so expensive I just made you spend $3,200 for me" I said and she smiled.

"I want to treat you once in a while and this is our very first date I want it to be special" She smiled. Come to think of ut we're the only customer here.

"Why are we the only customer here?" I asked.

"I rent the whole place" She said with a smile and my soul left my body.