Chapter 14

Nostalgia

Wendy's POV 

I was sitting on my bed watching the stars twinkle in the sky when the door opened. I smiled to greet Irene but it's not her.

"Hey Wannie, let's have midnight snacks like how we were in the past" Joy sat beside me and put the chips, drinks, cookies and cakes on the table.

"Sit here" She commanded and I sat beside her.

"I miss you Joy" I said and she just smiled.

"Do you remember the story fo Princess Kaguya?" She asked me and I nodded.

"We used to read it together so yes, I remember it" I answered.

"The elixir, it's her way of saying that she will comeback for her love right?" I nodded at her question and she smiled.

"That necklace that I gave you means I will love you forever and will find you. But you didnt wait for me" She bit her lips and frowned.

"Im sorry Joy, Im really sorry. But you need to find someone better than me, someone who will cherish you and love you forever. I will be happy if I see you with someone that loves you the most. Trust me when I say I really love you before" I said and she smile. She put her hands on my neck and gently claimed my lips.

"Forgive me for not waiting" I said as she bit my bottom lip.

She sighed and sat on the place where she sat before.

"Im sorry, I know you love Irene now but I cant stop my love for you" She saod and I carresed her cheeks.

"You will, when you find someone that will cherish you" I said and she smiled and nodded.

"Enough of the drama let's start eating" She wiped her tears and laughed and then she opened the pack of chips and the cola.

"Youre just like the old Joy" I said as I smiled at her and she chuckled.

"Im always the same, you changed me right?" She smiled and her eyes darkened for a moment. "You know Wendy, Im the student council president now" She said proudly.

"Omg really? That's very unusal but I like how you changed. Im proud of you" I exclaimed and she smiled and pointed at her head. I raised my hand and pat her head.

"Such a good girl" I said and she grinned.

"I like how you changed me" She said as we both stare at the sky.

-flashback-

"Oh youre so beautiful transfer student" A taller girl greeted me and she sat beside me.

"Can I kiss you?" She asked with cockiness in her voice, all of the people inside the cafeteria looking at us.

"Youre funny" I stood up and she did the same. She grabbed my hand as I was to walk away.

"Oops not so fast baby" She smirked and inched closer. I kicked her knee and shoved her to the ground.

"Get off me ert" I rolled my eyes and she smirked.

"I like it when you resist me" She smirked and ran off somewhere. 

I rolled my eyes and sat beside Seulgi and Irene.

"Hey lovebirds, who's that girl? She's picking a fight" I stated and they looked at the direction I was pointing.

"Oh my gosh you mean Park Sooyoung? Known as Joy?" Seulgi asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, she. Who is she?" I asked with an attitude and Irene smirked.

"Why'd you wanna know?" She asked and I rolled my eyes.

"She tried to kiss me stupid" I said and their eyes widened.

"Ooh, Joy is a bully but she never tried to kiss someone. Wow Wendy it seems like you attracted her, and the whole campus too" We were walking down the hallways and all the students are looking at me.

"But she's a bully right? Why is she still in this school?" I asked pretty confused and Irene laughed.

"Because she's the daughter of the owner of this school. Mr. Park Hyungmin is her father" Irene said.

"Park Hyungmin??? You mean the old man who loves to smile and drink and tell some corny jokes?" I asked and Irene nodded.

"Well, yeah" Irene plainly answered holding Seulgi's hands. 

"She's nothing like her father" I face palmed.