Chapter 30- End

Nostalgia

Wendy's POV 

"Seungwan-ah, Seungwan-ah" Joohyun was calling me, the rain pouring down and Joy is not opening the door.

"Sooyoung-ah please let me in, I-i don't want to-" Joohyun carried me to the car.

How? She's smaller- 

"Stop! What are you doing? Let me out! Sooyoung sacrificed half of her life to wait for me and you! You just ing left me Joohyun and now you're coming back to take me? you!" She pushed me.

"I was wishing for an explanation but what happened? You came back and said 'oh I'm dating Seulgi, I'm glad to see you together' do you think I'm happy?" I asked. I started punching her lightly.

"Seungwan do you think I can leave you? I love you so much and I didn't want to leave" Her voice faltered.

"Seungwan-ah I didn't have a ing choice! Lia was so sick she needs to go to Paris to get treated and your Mom! Mrs. Jessica offered 3 million to stay away from you! Of course I had to save my sister's life and work hard so I can pay your mother and I can marry you. I came back! I came back for you, for us" She said. I stared at her. Tears escaping my eyes.

She sacrificed a lot.... 

"I-i thought you left me because you got tired of waiting" I sobbed.

"I didn't! I can wait for you for the rest of my life Seungwan-ah it's just that I didn't have a choice" She said. 

"What about Seulgi? Are you dating her?" I asked.

"No, she just pretended to be my girlfriend. Seulgi likes Joy, seeing Joy so in love with you hurted her" She said. "She was with Joy when you were still sleeping" She added.

"I hate you" I said. I wiped my tears.

"Oh no, I love you too" She smiled.

"I really hate you Joohyun, I thought you really left me" I said and I sniffled. She pulled me.

"I missed your scent, your warmth, I missed everything about you. I missed you Joohyun" I said and she smiled. She pulled me closer and I pulled back.

"I still hate you" I said.

"Sure" She smiled and claimed my lips.

-

"Mom! I'm pretty sure you already know why we are here right?" I asked. Me and Joohyun entered the mansion both soaking wet because of the rain outside. Mom smiled.

"Joohyun, you don't need to pay me back. Look, Seungwan, Joohyun, I already accepted the fact that I made a mistake in the past and honestly I'm glad Joohyun came back for you Wan because I saw how happy you are with her" She said and smiled.

"I'm sorry Joohyun I doubted your love for Seungwan. I'm sorry I took her away from you and I'm sorry I offered you money to stay away but I hope it helped you" She said.

"Do you.... accept me now as Wan's lover?" Joohyun asked.

"Of course, I realizes my mistakes and I'm really sorry" Mom said and she hugged us.

"Mom don't do it again" I pouted. "You hurted me" I said.

"I'm so sorry sweetie" She hugged us tighter.

"I forgive you" I smiled.

-

"Do you accept Seungwan to be your wife?" 

"I do"

"Do you accept Joohyun to be your wife?" I smiled.

"I do"