Chapter 26

Nostalgia

Wendy's POV 

A month had passed, I got out of the hospital and I'm living my life here. I don't go to work since Joy wanted me to stay in her house with Haetnim.

"Sooyoung-ah you're gonna be late!" I yelled as I cook bacon and egg and pancakse. She ran down the stairs wearing her suit.

"Does it looks okay?" She asked and I gave her a thumbs up as I put our food on the table.

"Let's eat first" I said and she sat i front of me.

"Sooyoung-ah I'm bored, I want to go out sometimes" I pouted and she smiled.

"Okay okay, let's go to the plaza later. There will be a fireworks display later" She smiled. I remained silent.

"I don't want to remember her" I said. Joy frowned.

"Sooyoung-ah I'm going to focus on you, learning to love you again so please let's not do any activity that will make me remember Irene" I said. I got shocked that I said all of that to her. She nodded but she's obviously hurt.

Everything reminds me of her

"You're right, I'm sorry Seungwan" She smiled and stood up.

"I'm gonna go now" She said.

"Take care and..." I froze for a minute standing beside the door as she stood in front of me waiting for me to say anything.

But I wasn't going to say anything

"I love you" She said. I smiled.

"I love you too" I kissed her lips, snakes my arms around her neck.

"I'm gonna get late, we can continue this later" She winked and I blushed. I closed the door when I heard the car's engine revved. I received a message from Mom.

"Sweetie can I go there? I just want to talk to you" I smiled and replied. "Ofc Mom"

Ever since the day that I woke up after years, Mom became so concern to me and she always want to be with me so I just let her be because this will be the time that I feel her love.

After an hour I hears a knock on the door so I went out to open it. I saw mom holding a box of pizza, I smiled. 

"How are you?" She asked as she hugs me tightly.

"I'm fine, how about you and Ryujin?" I asked.

"Ryujin is busy with her studies and I'm doing well. The business is doing well too" She said and we started chatting.

After hours of chatting she said goodbye and she also said that she will visit often. The doorbell rang and I went out excitesly to see Joy waiting outside.

"Sooyoung-ah welcome back" I said.

"Why are you dressed like that?" She asked.

"We're gonna watch the fireworks display duh" I said and she smiled.

"But I thought-" I cut her odd by kissing her lips.

"No buts, let's go" I pulled her to the car and she started to drive. We arrived at the plaza last minute before the fireworks display start. We ran to the cliff and watched the fireworks.

Staring at the sky I can feel Joy's hand squeezing mine. I smiled at her. I'm gon a focus on you.

She looked at me and then she claimed my lips. Staring at each other's eyes, I looked around when I inhaled a familiar scent.

And there standing in front of me the girl who left me years ago.

"Baby" She called. Sooyoung squeezed my hand tighter.