Chapter 1

Nostalgia

The cafeteria is pretty crowded today to we decided to buy our foods and eat it in our room.

"Hey, Irene you seemed happy. Something happened yesterday?" Seulgi asked.

"How is Lia? Is she okay?" Joy asked and I I nodded.

"Yeah Lia is doing fine now" I said and Yeri gave me a curious look.

"Is that the reason why youre so happy?" She asked and my smile grew bigger. 

I know I shouldnt be happy since that blondie is pushing me away and she have an antsy personality and also she doesnt like me and I dont know anything about her. 

But that doesnt mean that we cant be close, I can spend time with her later after I tooo care of Lia.

"Hello? Earth to Irene!" Joy said and the three of them laughed. 

"Uh I was just thinking of what to bring to Lia later" I said and Seulgi sighed.

"I know you well Rene, tell us what happened yesterday" Seulgi said as we settled down and started eating our food. I laughed and stared at them.

"Do you guys believe in love at first sight?" I asked and Yeri and Seulgi laughed but Joy remained quiet. 

"I believe at love at first sight" Joy said and Irene smiled.

"Yah! Youre not telling us about this did you fall in love with someone?!" Yeri asked and Joy just smiled.

"I'll tell you after Irene tell us what's about love at first sight and why is she so happy yesterday" Joy said an all eyes on me. I sighed.

"Well, I accidentally entered the wrong room instead of entering my sister's room and I met a gorgeous lady with a very beautiful voice, she even sounded like the famous singer Wendy. She's not that kind but yeah she's beautiful an damn she stole my heart" I said. Yeri and Joy asked me many questions but Seulgi remained silent.

"Seul are you okay?" I asked and she smiled at me and nodded.

"But if you say love at first sight that means that you fell for her looks not her personality right? Is that even true love?" Seulgi asked with her eyes fixed on me.

"But Im still getting to know her and I really feel warm when im beside her. It feels like it's nostalgic" I said and Yeri butted in.

"Maybe you met her in you past life" She said and I just laughed with them.

"So what's her name?" They asked and I remained silent.

"Uhhhh, I dont know she pushed me away yesterday and didnt even told me her name" I said and they laughed.

"Better luck next time Irene" Joy patted my back and we went to our seats when our prof entered the room. I sighed. 

Well, I'll just visit her later at the hospital. 

-
I bought foods for Lia and drove straight to the hospital. I entered room 200 and was greeted by Lia's smiling face.

"Unnie I didnt know youre gonna visit me today" She said and I sat beside her.

"Of course Im gonna visit you everyday, are you hungry?" I asked her and she nodded.

"I want porridge Unnie" She said and I stared to cook porridge for her. I fed her and told her a bedtime story. She listened to me and after a few moments she fell asleep. 

I cleaned the kitchen and left the foods inside the ref, I kissed her forehead and went to room 201.

"Hey wassup blondie" I said jokingly and she glared at me.

"What are you doing here? And dont you know how to knock?!" She asked me.

"Im visiting you, here I bought foods for you" I smiled and sat at the chair beside her table.

"As you can see Im perfectly fine living on my own and I dont need visitors nor foods from you" She said.

"Really rude huh, even if you dont want me here I wont listen to you because I want to see you" I said and she laughed.

"Why would a schoolgirl want to see someone like me? Youre lucky you have everything you need so dont mess with me and dont spend your life here with a person like me" She said.

"If youre only thinking of me I can manage to visit you and my sister and do my home-" 

"I said go right?! I dont need you here so please.... leave me alone" I met her gaze. She was about to cry, I sighed and I got up and exited her room.

I just want to know you more