Prologue

Nostalgia

Hello Im Irene Bae the optimistic cheer leader here in DwiFinite University. Everybody knows me here because they say Im beautiful but no, I actually want to be known as a great cheer leader.

Yes many boys are head-over-heels for me and I definitely dont have a boyfriend do you know why? It's because

Im not straight!!! 

"Yah Bae Irene youre spacing out again!" Seulgi nudged me and I looked at our professor. I chuckled nervously.

"Uh sorry Sir you see Im just uh- thinking about my sister in the hospital" I managed to came up with an excuse and he sighed. 

I continued to copy the slides and Yeri laughed at my back and gave me a piece of - paper

"Well, nice excuse sir" She said and I managed to hold my laugh. 

-
"Hey Irene wanna hang out with us?" Were going to the mall today!" Joy said with a grin on her face and I laughed.

"Obviously no, Lia is in the hospital sonI gotta take care of her!" I said and Seulgi nodded.

"What a great sister!" Yeri laughed and I hit her shoulder.

"Just hang out with us next time or we will hang you" Seulgi jokingly said. 

I went to my car and drove off to the convenience store to buy goods for Lia and I drove straight to the hospital. I went to the table and asked the room where Lia is in.

"Room number 200 maam at the fourth floor" She said and I went to the elevator and sang a song so I wont get bored. I went to the fourth floor and suddenly I forgot the room.

I guess it's 201? 

I entered the room and I sighed and put the goods on the table, I was about to shout but then I heard someone singing, a very girly and strong voice. Her voice is really beautiful.

I walked closer to the voice and saw a girl with a long blonde hair standing at the balcony without her slippers only wearing her white sando dress. I went near her.

I got tired of waiting
Wondering if you were ever coming around
My faith in you was fading
When I met you on the outskirts of town, and I said 

Romeo save me I've been feeling so alone
I keep waiting for you but you never come
Is this in my head? I don't know what to think
He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring.

I went beside her to see her face and god it was so mesmerizing, is she a goddess or what? Her white pale skin, pointed nose, pinkish cheeks, her gorgeous eyes slightly covered by her white side bangs, her red and oh-so-kissable lips. Damn this girl just stole my heart.

And said "Marry me Juliet
You'll never have to be alone
I love you and that's all I really know
I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress
It's a love story baby just say 'Yes'"

She seemed familiar and I felt warm beside her, her voice is so warm and soft and it felt very very NOSTALGIC.

I didnt know that she's wearing earphones and that's why she dont know that Im here beside her. I stared at her face once again and when she met my gaze, she froze. 

"W-what are you doing here you ert!" She shouted and she stumbled when she backed off so I gently caught her and our faves were like inches apart.

"Oops, be careful, you might fall" I said and she blushed and pushed me away. She stood up straight and she fake coughed.

"I assume you know that youre in the wrong room right?" She asked knowing what happened and a smirked formed on my face.

"Just now, when I heard a beautiful voice and saw a gorgeous face" I looked at her playfully and she shot me a serious glare.

"Get out of here ert! I dont want to see you again!" She shouted at me and pushed me.

"Okay I'll go now, but I dont regret accidentally entering the wrong room" I said in a cheesy tone and I  winked at her and she shut the door.

And that's how I met that gorgeous lady in room 201.