Chapter 15

Nostalgia

Irene's POV

"Tadaaa, let's visit the beach!" Yeri yelled which caught Seulgi and Joy's attention.

The shock from the other day vanished from their faces. I mean we were all shocked that we knew each other and we didnt talk for three days and then now we're back to normal. Like nothing actually happened.

I was also shocked that time and I realized that Joy was leaving clues for us and I had a correct assumption. And I really feel hurt when Wendy rejected Joy. I mean, Joy waited for her, the whole time and I just barged in and stole her heart.

"Summer is near so why not visit the beach right? Invite Wendy!" Yeri pushed me and I nearly fell off the chair.

"Why do you want to be with Wendy so much?" I asked and Yeri smirked.

"Because she's cute" Yeri answered plainly. "And she's fun to be with!" She said.

"Excuse me she's my girl-" I shifted my gaze towards Joy and she chuckled.

"What?" She asked.

"Can we talk for a minute?" I asked and she nodded. "You guys plan the outing" I said and they smiled.

I walked with Joy to the rooftop and we sat silently. The wind blew harder.

"Joy Im sorry" I said.

"No need to be sorry Irene, just treat her better okay? Please dont do anything that will hurt her. She's sensitive and she mean the world to me" She said and I sniffled.

"Joy!!!" I cried and she hugged me and laughed.

"I set her free because I know that she will be safe when she's with you. You will love her. I love you both that's why" She said and I continued crying because of her words.

"You grew a lot Joy" I said and she smiled.

"I grew up because of you guys" She chuckled and patted my shoulder.

"Let's go back now?" She asked and I wiped my tears and nodded. We saw Yeri and Seulgi still talking about the beach thing and then the bell rang.

"Yah! Let's go to Wendy and discuss this with her" Seulgi said and I nodded and text Wendy.

To Wendy: 
Hey baby is it okay if we visit there? 

From Wendy: 
I didnt know we had a callsign

To Wendy:
Grrrr

From Wendy: 
U so cute. You guys are always welcome here, specially you baby~ 

I blushed at the message and Yeri laughed and snatched my phone. She read every single message from today.

"Yah! Give that back" I yelled.

"I didnt know you and Wendy could be this flirty sometimes? I think of you as a boring couple" Yeri laughed a lot.

To Wendy: 
Youre so flirty :)

I turned my phone off and we continued walking to the hospital. We rode the elevator and opened Wendy's door.

"Annyeong Wendy-ah" Yeri greeted. The nurse smiled at us.

"Hello Wan" Joy greeted. Seulgi high fived Wendy and I just smile with her. 

"Wendy-yah we're go-"

"Ouch" She whined and tears formed in her eyes.

"This is part of medication Wendy you need to endure it" The nurse said and Wendy nodded and sobbed.

"She's so cute" I whispered and Joy nodded.

"We're going to the beach wanna go with us?" Seulgi asked and we all looked at the nurse.

"Fany unnie please?" She looked at the nurse with heart eyed and the nurse nodded.

"Anything for my babygirl" The nurse said and Wendy hugged her. "Thanks Unnie" Wendy said.  

Babygirl????

"Babygirl?" Yeri asked.

"Ah she's my mom's friend and she knew me and treated me like her daughter since day 1" She smiled at us.

"So what about the beach outing?" Wendy asked.

"You wanna go with us?" Yeri asked.

"Of course!" Wendy smiled.

"I love you" Seulgi said.

"I love you" Yeri said and they hugged Wendy.

"I love you" Joy followed.

"I love you" I said and hugged her.

"I love you all" She said and the door opened revealing a tall girl, she looks young. She removed her shades.

"Oh, I didnt know you have friends" The woman said and Wendy chuckled.

"Yeah, because you never visit me Mom" Wendy said in a low tone voice.