Chapter 13

Nostalgia

A/N: The most awaited part is finally here, Wendy meeting Joy and the three of them discovering the truth about their pasts

--------------------

Joy be really excited about today, she messaged us earlier about what clothes should she wear and she's even bringing the hoodie from Wendy's merch shop. 

Yeri: Where are you guys?

Seulgi: On my way

Joy: Picking clothes

Irene: Taking a bath

Yeri: How are you replying?!?!

Irene: Well, that's a secret

Seulgi: I dont think she's taking a bath

Joy: Should I wear the crop top or the coat so I would look handsome?

Irene: Want me to send you guys a pic so you would believe that Im taking  a bath?

Yeri: What a ert

Irene: But you wont believe me

Seulgi: The coat

Joy: The black or the brown?

Irene: Brown one

Yeri: Brown

Seulgi: The brown now hurry up! 

I turned my phone off and started driving. Of course Im not in the bath. I just stopped over Starbucks to buy Wendy a coffee.

I arrived at the hospital and I saw the others bringing drinks and foods.

"Hey" I greeted and parked my car.

"I bought coffee for Wendy" Yeri said.

"I bought hot chocolate for her" Seulgi said.

"I bought starbucks" I said.

"Just pancake" Joy said and we all shrugged and rode the elevator.

I opened the door and found her staring at the sky like what she usually do. 

"Hey sorry we're late, we brought food for you" I said and she nodded.

"Hi Wendy!" Yeri greeted.

"Hello Wendy" Seulgi smiled.

"H-hello" Joy greeted shyly as she put the pancake on the table. Wendy faced us and Joy's jaw dropped.

"Wan..." Joy mumbled.

"It's been a while Joy" Wendy said and Joy's tears fell on the floor.

"Y-youre alive?" Joy asked.

"What? You know each other?" We asked.

"You didnt tell them?" Wendy asked and Joy ran to her and hugged her.

"I miss you Wendy, I thought youre dead that's why I stopped searching for you it I really miss you. I didnt know that youre this close to me!" Joy said and Wendy smiled and hugged Joy tighter.

"Youre like another person, but youre still a baby. I miss you too, baby" She said. My whole world fell apart. 

"I miss you baby, I really did Wan" Joy said.

"Nothing's new, still you" Joy said.

"Can you please tell us what's happening?" I asked.

"I love you" Joy said.

"Things have changed Joy" Wendy said and she stared at me.

"I-it's not me anymore?" Joy asked and Wendy frowned.

"Im sorry Joy" Wendy said and Joy released Wendy.

"Is it..... Irene?" She asked and Wendy gulped.

"Joy I-im really sorry but-" Wendy said and Joy smiled.

"She's nice, she can treat you better" Joy said and Wendy wiped Joy's tears.

"It's not the treatment Joy, I just fell in love with her" Wendy said abd I raised my eyebrow.

"Fell in love with who? Please tell us what's happening!" I begged and Wendy bitterly smiled.

"I'll tell Yeri and Seul, you tell Irene" Joy said and they exited the room.

"What the was that?" I asked.

"Do you know why you feel so nostalgic with me?" She asked  and I shook my head. "It's because we were friends when we're highschool students" She said which shocked me a little.

"Yes, Im dating Joy and youre dating Seulgi and Yeri is our baby. A wholesome baby, we decided to go on a trip to the beach and y-you we're driving. We all fell asleep and a truck came into the view about to hit us so I stood up and I turned the steering wheel and we fell on the forest and then you, Seulgi and Yeri lose your memories that's why you dont remember us" She explained.

Every word she's saying is bothering me

"Imagine if the truck hit us we wont be able to survive it Irene" She said sadly.

"I took the most damaged because I protected Joy, she just got some bruises and I had a brain tumor because I shielded her. But I dont regret anything, because I also saved your lives" She smiled at the sky with her tears falling.

"S-so you still love her?" I asked and she smiled.

"Im hurt" I said.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because I love you, and you still have feelings for her" I said and she chuckled nervously. "I thought you fell in love with me in the times that I spent with you" I said sadly.

"I did, since the first day that you came here. I felt something different. I fell in love and it's impossible for me to get back" She said.

"I love you too" She said and the feeling right now feels like winning the lottery.

"I will court you Wan" I said cockily.

"No need to" She said.

"But I want to do it!" I said and she smiled.

"Okay, but I should talk with J-" Joy entered the room. 

"Wendy-ah you dont need to think about me. Irene loves you and you feel the same so dont worry about me and feel free to build a relationship with her. I love you so much that's why Im setting you free. Thank you for protecting me in those times Wan. I really love you" Joy said and she wiped her tears and hugged Wendy.