Chapter 4

Nostalgia

It's been 1 month, I really endured that 1 month without going to the hospital and Im hanging out here waiting for our test papers.

Honestly I feel my soul leaving my body.

"Okay we will start our midterms exams" Ms. Jung said and I chuckled nervously and looked at Seul. She mouthed 'you'll do well' and gave me her thumbs up which cheered me up a little bit.

My soul totally left my body when I saw the test.

I started answering and thinking about the blondie from the hospital.

-
The ing tests ing ended and the ing results will be ing post tomorrow.

"Earth to Irene!!!" Joy tapped shoulder and I looked at them.

"What?" I asked.

"You think you did well right?" Seupgi asked and I nodded.

"Well I know the answers to the questions" I said and I looked outside the window.

"Wanna go to the mall later?" Yeri asked and I shooked my head.

"No, Im not allowed until the results are already posted" I said and we all sighed. The bell rang indicating that the classes ended. I went straight to our house and to my room to get a proper sleep.

Well, Seulgi is having a hard time teaching me and Im also working  my off so I cam get good grades and finally go to the hospital because I miss her.  

I gently laid myself on the bed and opened my cellphone to watch some tiktok videos and suddenly darkness crept over my world. I fell into a deep slumber.

-
I lazily woke up and went to the bathroom and then I fixed myself and I saw my mom and dad eating at the table.

"You wont eat with us?" They asked ans I shooked my head and went to the car.

I drove to J.co and bought my favorite donut and I went straight to the gym where I saw the students looking at something so I went there and I saw the results posted and I got surprised when I saw that I ranked 5th.

"Good job Rene!" Seulgi said and she hugged me. She ranked 3rd.

"Yah! You did well" Yeri said and Joy came to us.

"Told you you can do it" She winked at me.

Rene: Dad I ranked 5th, can I go to the hospital later? 

Dad: Im so proud of you sweetheart, I knew you can do it. Yes you are not grounded now.

Rene: Thanks dad

We went to our room and talked about things. Joy was silent and I think's she's spacing out so I was about to surprise her but then she spoke.

"I miss her" She said which made us silent.

"Who do you miss?" Yeri asked.

"Uh did I said that aloud? I miss nobody" Joy said and she opened her cellphone but Seulgi snatched it.

"Tell us who you miss first" I teased and she sighed.

"Fine" she said.

"There was this girl that I love when Im in highschool and she only think of me as her bestest friend. She knows that I love her but we and our friends got into an accident and she died" Joy said and we felt sad.

"I just miss her, I didnt get to enjoy my time with her" She said and she sighed.

"That's so sad" Seulgi said and Yeri felf sad too. We comforted Joy.

"It's been 3 years since that" She said which rang a bell.

3 years ago me, Yeri and Seulgi are in coma and we all cant remember our highschool days and Joy got into an accident with her love and her friends? 

Is it just coincidence?