Chapter 3

Nostalgia

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock, I lazily went to the bathroom to take  a bath. I went down to see my mom and dad on the table having breakfast.

"Arent you gonna eat with us?" They asked.

"No thanks, I'll just go to the starbucks" I said and they sighed in defeat. I went to my car and drove to starbucks.

After ordering I went to school with my coffee and walked towards our room and was met by the gazes of my friends.

"What happened?" They asked.

"Well Im grounded to go to the hospital and I need to focus on my studies and they even hired me a tutor I hate it!" I said and I masaged my temples.

"Well you wont hate it because Im your tutor" Seulgi said and I gasped.

"Really? Well youre one strict tutor I wont enjoy it!" I said and Joy laughed.

"Well Irene you gotta keep it up if you want to see that girl from the hospital!" Yeri said and Joy agreed.

"Irene what's your last memory when you wake up from coma?" Joy suddenly asked which made me look at her.

"How do you know that?" I asked and she stuttered.

"Uh you told us in our first year in college" Joy said and Seulgi suspiciously look at her.

"I didnt know that" Yeri said.

"But I was also in coma 3 years ago" Yeri said.

"Yeah me too, exactly three years ago" Seulgi said and I shot Joy a suspicious look.

"That must be weird, I think it's coincidence" I said and they laughed.

"You Joy? Have you been in coma?" I asked and she worriedly look at me.

"No, I think that was a weird question to ask" Joy said.

"But speaking of coma since I've been in coma I dont remember my highschool days" Yeri said.

"Yeah me too but I remember my childhood" Seulgi said and I nodded.

"That's weird but I guess it's normal because I had retrogade amnesia" I said.

Ms. Jung entered the room and we settled on our seats.

Joy saying thatbI told her about me being in coma, Me and Seulgi and Yeri being in coma 3 years ago and bot remembering our highschool days. 

That's kinda weird.

-
I went straight to my house with Seulgi and she talked with my mom and we went to my room.

"Irene let's start now" She said and I pouted.

"I miss her, I want to see her" I said and she sighed.

"Irene you need to endure, use her as a motivation" Seulgi said and she put her books in a table.

"If you got high scores in exams then you can meet her again Irene, think about her being happy beside you" She said and suddenly I have the energy to study. I sat in front of her.

"Let's get this over!" I said and she started to explain our past lessons.

I'll do anything just to meet you again