Chapter 11

Nostalgia

"What time are we going to do the show?" I asked Joy and she looked at the schedule.

"Later, at 12 noon" She said and I nodded and went to the room.

"Where's Jennie?" I asked and Jennie stood up. I went near her and whispered.

"The opening ceremony is about to start we better go there" I said and halfway through it my phone rang numerous time.

Yeri: Rene Im with Wendy and Seulgi and the opening ceremony is already starting. You better go here now

Irene: Im on my way

I turned off my phone and ran with Jennie to the gym.

"Lisa, Jisoo and Rosé are already there" She said and we ran faster. Luckily we gpt there in time.

Minutes after the principal said the opening remarks. They made us go behind the stage. I looked at the audience and I saw Wendy. She smiled at me.

How can she stand out in all of those people? Gosh her visual is out of the world

The lights went off and we positioned ourselves on the stage. 

-
"You did great!" Wendy said and she smiled. I hugged her and she gently pushed me away.

"What?" I asked and she whispered

"Seulgi is here" She said and I looked at Seul.

"Continue what youre doing it's not like Im getting jealous" She said and Yeri rushed back with her hands full of food.

"Yeri wha-" 

"Takoyaki you want some?" She asked and we laughed at her.

"Where is Joy?" Yeri asked and Seulgi shrugged.

"Oh Joy!" I yelled but she didnt hear me.

"Joy huh" Wendy mumbled while eating.

"You know her?" I asked and she laughed.

"No" Wendy said and I nodded. I looked at her face and she smiled a little.

"Nobody looks at me like that, dont tell me youre already falling for me" She laughed and I remained silent.

I have loved you since Day 1

"Wait youre not dating?" Yeri asked completely shocked.

"We're bestfriends" Wendy grabbed my arm and smiled at me. "Right?" She asked.

"Left" I answered and she pouted. "Of course we're bestfriends" I said and she smiled.

It's already 11 and were getting ready for the play. Jennie and Jisoo came in.

"Guys Im sorry but Jennie injured her feet so she cant walk for a while" Jisoo said which shocked us all.

"Then who is going to play?" I asked and we all averted our eyes to Wendy.

"Hey pretty can you help us please?" Rosé pleaded and Wendy raised her right eyebrow.

"With what?" She asked and then they pulled her to the dressing room.

"Wait why are you undressing me- dont toychabswjs" I laughed and Yeri sat beside me.

"Theyre lucky to see her " I said and Yeri paused because of shock.

"Yah! ert" She said and she pushed me.

-
"Once upon a time in a far far away land there lived a princess names snow white" The narrator stated and the song started to echo through the gym, Wendy and the seven dwarves danced on the stage and did some acting

And then here's the part when she ate the apple. She instantly fell on the floor which made me worry and then I realized that they put a foam there so it's safe. 

Now it's time for me~ 

They werre about to put her in the coffin¿ but the lights wont off so Wendy remained laying on the foam bed and Jennue motioned to Rosé. But the lights won't off.

"Ohmygosh" I mumbled and I walked towards Wan in the manliest walk that I can do.

"Oh princess" My hands were shaking and cold as I caressed her cheeks. 

I dont know what to do, I cant fake kiss her because the audience will see.

I gently inched closer and the audience stood up to see the kiss. I closed my eyes and then I claimed her lips.

The feeling was magical 

Her lips are so soft, we stared at the position for a while and then she sat up and stared at me with a blush on her face. 

MOOOOOM SAVE ME IM GAYYYYY

The ending happened and the curtains were closed. Wendy walked pass me and Rosé, Jennie, Lisa, Jisoo, Yeri and Seulgi's jaw dropped.

"Did you kiss- I saw you kiss!" Jisoo said and Lisa shook my nearly dead body.

"I kissed her right?!?!?" I asked and they nodded in response.

"Irene im going to the hospital now" Wendy said and I saw her in casual clothes.

"Hospital?" Rosé asked and she nodded.

"Wait a minute I'll change and drive you to the hospital okay?" I asked and she smiled.

"Yes, thank you" She said and I hurriedly changed to my uniform. I went to my car and she sat beside me. The drive was silent.

"Im sorry for suddenly kissing you" I said and she nodded.

"I know, you just kissed me because the wooden coffin is not there yet right?" She asked and I nodded.

But I really want to kiss you

"Anyways, I enjoyed the cultural festival. Thank you for inviting me today Irene" She said and she went outside.

"Thanks for driving me here" She said and waved her goodbye.

"Thanks for the kiss" I heard her mumble. "Even if it's only for the play" She continued and I started the engine.

Does that mean she loves me too?