Chapter 10

Nostalgia

So I was walking down the hallways checking the other classrooms design for cultural festival. I went back to the classroom and Joy entered.

"Guys we will be having a Snow white and the seven dwarves  play but since there's no boys here a girl will portray Romeo" She said and they all looked at me.

"Yeah, I wanna be The Prince!" I smiled and she nodded and write my name on a piece of paper and she looked at the class.

"I'll play Snow white" Jennie said and we all cheered. 

"Will you guys manage? Youre on the cheering squad right?" Joy asked and I nodded.

"Yeah but we will only perform in the opening ceremony so there's no problem" I said and she nodded.

"The half of the class you guys will be doing a Cosplay Café okay?" She asked and all of them shouted excited of what's going to happen.

"And the other half of the class will work on the Jennie and Irene's costume, see you later!" Joy said and she went out of the room. Yeri sat beside me.

"This is gonna be the best cultural festival, I think" She said and I laughed.

"But gurl are u inviting Wendy here? I mean to the cultural festival?" She asked and I nodded. 

"Well I think she's gonna enjoy this one and also Joy hadn't meet her yet right?" I asked and she nodded.

"Well I think it's time for her to meet W-" Seulgi came inside the room and sat beside us.

"Hey, it's been a while" She said and we smiled.

"Yeah it's been a while" I said and I looked outside the window to stare at the sky.

"Im sorry I pushed you guys away, I-i just need to be alone for a while to think" She said and we nodded.

"We understand you Seul" I said and Yeri nodded.

"Im really sorry" She said.

"Dont be so apologetic gosh" Yeri said and Seul smiled.

"Yeah sorry" She said and we all laughed. 

We prepared for the cultural festival the whole day and I went to the hospital hastily.

"Annyeong!!!" I greeted and she smiled while sitting on her bed.

"Youre kinda late today" She said and I threw my bag somewhere and sat beside her.

"We're preparing for our cultural festival" I said and she nodded.

"What's that?" She asked and I pouted.

"Uh it's like a celebration in school uh- I really can't explain it" I said and she smiled.

"Oh, I havent experience going to that kind of event" She said and I smiled.

"Btw Wendy, you havent really told me about why youre here" I said and she smiled.

"I will tell you when the right time comes" She nodded and I pouted and hugged her.

"Want to go to our cultural festival? I will bs performing and I want you to uh watch me" I blushed and she hugged me.

"Of course I will go, it will also be my first time going to a cultural festival and I want to meet your classmates" She said.

"You sounded like my Mom attending to my graduation" She laughed and we stared at the starry night.

"Is it really okay to meet her now?" She mumbled and I closed my eyes and feel her warmth.