NOT FUNNY

GFRIEND (ONESHOT)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YUJU'S POV
It's the first day of April and I got a bad news that Sinb is getting married without me knowing it.

Sowon unnie called me 20 minutes ago that they are at this specific place where Sinb's marriage is gonna held.
Ofcourse I can't just stay on my bed and wait for my 3 year in a relationship girlfriend get married. So without changing my pjs, putting makeup and fixing myself I run on my car and drive it as fast as I can to arrive on that church.

When I arrived, I immediately run to the door and there I saw the Priest and a girl and a boy infront of him. I shout, STOP, YOU CAN'T MARRY HIM. Then all eyes on me and Sin... WHAT??????????
She's not Sinb...
I heard voices who are laughing and saw my 4 bestfriends and my girlfriend laughing their .

"" I curse and apologize.

"Sorry wrong wedding." I said and run to my car. Before I open my car someone hold my wrist while laughing.It's Sinb.

"HAPPY APRIL FOOLS." they all said.

"F**K. YOU ALL THINK THIS IS FUNNY? WELL IT'S NOT. I ALMOST RUINED A MARRIAGE AND ALMOST GOT TO AN ACCIDENT WHILE COMING HERE BECAUSE OF THIS STUPID JOKE THAT YOU ARE PLAYING." thats it. I burst out. I'm angry. I hate them. This is not funny. Why they think this kind of joke. My tears keeps on falling.

"Babe, h-hey I'm sorry. I just want to make this memorable because I want to asked you this..." and the girls are holding words that say WILL YOU MARRY ME?. If this is in some kind of situation I might cry of happiness but guess what. I'm super duper angry because of them.

I smile at her and say YES.
She smiled and about to put the ring on my finger when I pull my hand and smile at her.

"Happy April Fools" I said and went in the car to go home, leaving them in shock.

SINB'S POV.

. I thought it will be a happy ending but I think we went to far.

Months later and she's still not talking to us and I'm afraid that anytime now she will break up with me. Her video went viral but our managers take care of it and the five of us got punish and scolded by our CEO and managers.

"It's been months and she's still not talking to us. She will debut solo next months and I'm she will be busy that time and won't have time. What should I do?" I asked them.

" You need to talk to her first and we will a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter