MEMORIES 2

GFRIEND (ONESHOT)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YUJU'S POV

"I'm sorry Yuna but we're over. I don't like you anymore and it's already 3 months. Just continue to be Sinb's girlfriend and I'll continue to live my own life." She said and leave me behind while I'm crying.

"I'm sorry Yuna but we're over. I don't like you anymore and it's already 3 months. Just continue to be Sinb's girlfriend and I'll continue to live my own life." 

"I'm sorry Yuna but we're over. I don't like you anymore and it's already 3 months. Just continue to be Sinb's girlfriend and I'll continue to live my own life." 

"I'm sorry Yuna but we're over. I don't like you anymore and it's already 3 months. Just continue to be Sinb's girlfriend and I'll continue to live my own life."

It keeps on repeating on my mind. I wanted her to tell that she didn't mean it but she walked away without looking back.

"Are you okay?" Sinb sit next to me in my bed. After that incident I didn't went out of my house and go to that park.

"It's been a while since you keep yourself here in your room. Did something happened?" She worried.

"Sinb-ah... Can you keep a secret?" Asked her while looking on my window.

"Yes, unnie." She said and kneel infront of me.

"I remember everything." I said plainly and look at her.

"Wait... wh..what?" She's shocked.

"Yes. And I already talk to Yerin unnie but she didn't want the two of us to be together again." I said and my tears started to fall.

"Unnie, I have something to tell you."
I looked at her and wait.

"Your m..." "Are the two of you okay?" My mom interrupted us.

"Why are you crying Yuju?" My mom asked worriedly.

"It's tears of joy mom. Sinb keeps on making my heart flutters." I fake a smile.

"Hehe." That's Sinbs only reaction.

"Ahm Auntie can we go to a cafe?"  She asked my mom.

"Yes, ofcourse." My mom answered and went out of my room.

"Fix yourself and lets talked outside." She said and pushed me on my bathroom.

- - - -
We are sitting across each other while waiting for our order.

"As I was saying earlier, Your mom treaten Yerin unnie that if ever she went near you, your mom will send you to some other country" she explained. That's why she's doing it.

"Yerin unnie knew how you love your friends and your life here. She doesn't want you to be away from your happiness." 

"But... She's also my happiness." I pouted.

"Tsk. But atleast now I know why she's distancing herself to us." Sinb mumbled but I still hear it.

"Why?Wait, why did you accept to be in a relationship with me? I remembered you confess to me that you like Um..." "wehh?" I asked with angry tone cause she put her hands in my mouth.

"U...umji." she stuttered while looking at my back.

"Umji?" I asked and looked at my back.

"H...hi" I greet her but yeah. She's looking directly at Sinb.

"Y...You love me?"  Umji asked.

"Y...yes." Sinb answered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter