DON'T WAKE ME UP

GFRIEND (ONESHOT)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YUJU'S POV

I'll tell you a secret.

I'm inlove with our leader. I don't know when and how but... yeah... I just feel it.

Everytime Sowon unnie came and show affection to me, all I could think is how to stop the fast beating of my heart.

But this past days she's too close with every member except me and it makes my heart broken.

I felt jealous with the members but I can't show it to them. I'll just stay silent or use my phone to divert my attention.

One day Sowon unnie went out with Yerin unnie and Sinb, Eunha and Umji have their schedules so, I'm literally alone on our dorm but I decided to go to our company building to practice untill I forgot about the time and realise that it's 2 am already and I forgot to text my members about my where abouts. 

But then, I just lay down in the practice room untill I fall asleep.

----
'Yah... You pabo. You scared me. I thought something happened to you cause you're not home when we came home and we called you but you're not answering' I heard someone said it so I open my eyes and looked at that person.

She slap my shoulder.

"Don't do this again. You scared me and I thought something happened to you." She said and I saw how her tears started to fall.

"S...Sowon unnie... Why are you crying?" I asked her confusedly and still laying on the floor.

"Because you left the dorm without telling or texting us about where you went. We got scared and waited for you until morning. I thought you leave us. I t...thought you l...leave me." She said while looking down.

"I... I'm sorry unnie. I really forgot and when I remembered I'm already laying on the floor, exhausted and I didn't know that I already fall asleep." I explained and sit up.

"I thought it's because of me." She said while looking sadly on me.

"Why would I?"

"Because I started to avoid you."

"..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter